Tour Time

CanDy LoVe

As Tiffany and Luhan leaves, Hyoyeon mumbles to herself, “Guide?? I think I’m better than her. Why he choose her??”

“You’re fluent in English??” Ms. Park teased.

“Yeah, he chooses the right person. She’s better than me.” Hyoyeon said in embarrassed.

--------------

Luhan is waiting in front of the hotel while Tiffany goes to exchange her close.

---

“Hey, I’m ready!” Tiffany said as she patted on his shoulder.

“Yah, you’re fast!” Luhan amazed and Tiffany responded by wide smile.

“Okay, let go! They’re (Tourists) waiting us!” he grinned and dragged Tiffany hop in the bus.

Tiffany’s POV:

I surprise when he drags me to the bus. He’s holding my hand on purpose or mistake? I’m clueless and follow him.

As we are in the bus, he welcomes the tourists in Chinese, “Da Jia Hao, Wo Shi Luhan!”

He greets them with his cute baby face.

“Hi, everyone, I’m Tiffany!” I greeted in English.

------------

After we give them a warm greeting, we’re back the seats.

“This is the schedule and summary what we have do and go for today!” he told and passed the file to me.

“That’s grade!” I exclaimed after I just took a look for a few seconds.

“Really?? This is my first time I prepare this file!” he said and his face turned like an apple.

“Your first time?? But, you do so well!” I praised.

“Yup, um, actually, I’m rarely to be a guide like today. If I do, my assistant will handle it.” he told as he tidied his hair.

“Oh, I see~” I pouted.

“Hey, I know you’re not at good Chinese language and I’m poor at English language, so I type the file in Korean language. I bet there are many mistakes on word or grammar, um, you can correct it!” he told.

“Pardon, I correct your word?? How can I correct your Korean language while I cannot speak Korean properly?” I retorted and then we burst out laugh.

End of Tiffany's POV

--------------------

Before lunch time, Kris observes the hotel, and then he stops at the reception place. He glances to front desk and frowns.

"Anything wrong?" Ms. Park wondered.

"Hmm, nothing!" he mumbled.

"Ms. Park, where is Tiffany?" Sooyoung stepped in and asked, "I've not seen her since the morning!" 

"She's sick??" Kris asked curiously.

"Huh?? You don't know, Kris ssi?" Ms. amazed.

"How can I know?" he told.

"Luhan ssi, he doesn't tell you he needs Tiffany to be both his translator and his guide???" Ms. Park exclaimed and both she and Sooyoung stared at him.

Kris thinks a few seconds and demand "I remember!! I remember he told me in the morning, but he didn't tell me that staff was Tiffany." 

"Yeah, I understand." Sooyoung smiled and dragged Kris to dining room.

---------

*In the evening

Luhan's POV:

Athough I meet Tiffany a few times, I feel free and happy when talk to her. She is so nice.

"Tiffany, you did a great job today!" I praised her.

"Really?? I'm so glad that I don't disappointed you." she bright smiled, and honestly, her bright eye smiling could cover our tired.

"Um, do you mind if I invite you have dinner with me?" I suggested.

"For what?" she amazed.

"Er, since we're friends, and you help me for today, um, nothing!" I pouted and rubbed my neck.

She stared at me and smiled, and then we burst out laugh together.

----------

While I'm waiting Tiffany at the restaurant in the hotel, I meet Kris.

“Dinner yet? Do you want to join with us?” I asked.

“With us?” he frowned.

“Yup, Tiffany and me!” I told.

“Tiffany Hwang??” he demanded.

“Yeah, Tiffany Hwang, your staff!” I said, “Oop, her English is really good, and her work well done as well. She helps me a lots today!”

“Really?? Why you select her and don’t tell me?” he mumbled.

“Hey, every time, I borrow your staff, you’ve never mentioned who she/he is. The most important is she/he is free or not?” I clueless with is expression, “You’re strange today!”

“I… I’m fine!” he stuttered.

All of sudden, he gave a warn glare to Tiffany who just arrived and dragged her far from me. I feel he’s frustrated with her. Why? He’s really weirdo today. 

End of Luhan’s POV

“Tiffany, why did you leave your work to another staff? You would have responsible with your work!” Kris groaned.

“Huh? You mean I’m a less-responsible person??” Tiffany amazed and blurted out “What the sham!”

“What do you say?” he asked curiously.

“Er~ Kris ssi, actually, I’ve already asked permission from Ms. Park. And, I asked earlier after I’m back, she said fine.” Tiffany elaborated.

“Um~ she’s ok, but I’m not.” Kris blurted out.

“Do you have anything ask me to do?” Tiffany responded quickly that made Kris's face turn to red.

"Eh~~... ooh, Sooyoung is waiting me. I go now!" he told and left.

-----------------