Tiffany gets sick

CanDy LoVe

“You’re better going to rest. Here, we’re not letting sick staff working. I give permission to you.” she said.

“Okay!” I said.

“Do you need anyone accompany you to dorm?” Ms. Park asked curiously.

“I’m just a little feeling dizzy, but I’m ok.” I told and left.

End of Tiffany’s POV

---------------

*In the Afternoon,

“When you go back?” Kris asked while he and Lay were approaching to reception place.

“Aigoo, what a pity I am! I’m abandoned when I’m not useful.” Lay muttered.

“Okay!” Kris pouted and said to Seohyun “Arrange one room to him!”

“Yes, sir!” Seohyun replied.

“Hmm... where is Tiffany?” Kris asked while his eyes were scrolling around.

“She’s not well....” Seohyun told, and then Kris immediately surprised “She’s sick??”

“Um, last night, Tiffany unnie has a small accident, and she got injure. I think she doesn’t clean her injury ...” she not yet finish her sentences, Kris cut her again.

“What? You mean she’s not well cause of her pain on her forehead??” Kris asked seriously.

“Yeah~” Seohyun said calmly.

“Ge (Hyung), how do know she got injure on her forehead?” Lay wondered while Seohyun also look clueless to him (Kris).

“Eh~ I ... um, Lay, I have to go outside, so just be yourself when you’re here, bye!”

“Hey, you ...” Lay can’t say anything because Kris’s gone.

“Seohyun ssi, Tiffany ssi really got injure on her forehead?” Lay asked curiously.

Seohyun replied by smiling and passed the key to him.

--------------

Tuk Tuk …. It’s the sound from Kris’s trying knock on Tiffany’s door.

“Why she doesn’t answer the phone??” he mumbled after he called to her many times, but none received.

It has been 15 minutes, and Kris is still standing outside her dorm and waiting anxiously.

“There is a light inside that means she’s in her dorm. How I can’t contact her??” he thought, and then something came out in his mind “Dose something bad happen??”

“Tiffany, Tiffany, Fany, Fany, Tiffany….” he knocked the door while he called out her name loudly.

-----------

On the hand, Tiffany is in her dorm, and she’s sleeping deeply in her bed.

“Stephanie, wake up! Stephanie Hwang, wake up!!” she heard a familiar voice in her dream, and suddenly she got up quickly and blurted out “Wu YiFan!!”

Then she realized she has a dream, "How can my dream like a real?"

Soon, she hears another sound call her from outside.

"Who is outside? Why doesn't he push the bell?" Tiffany muttered and walked slowly reach to the door.

“Ouch, my head is so hurt. It seems I’m carrying a mountain on my head.” she mumbled as she opened the door.

“Kris ssi? Why he is here?” she frowned while she saw Kris was standing and gave his back to her, “Aigoo, Tiffany-ah, wake up, stop dreaming!!!”

--------------------

(a/n: thanks for supporting my story, and thanks for love to read KrisFany stories or ExoFany stories ^^ Tiffany is a EXO Fan, she danced Wolf in GG World Tour in Taiwan and during Incheon Music Festival, ExoFany Fighting!!!)