We have met before??

CanDy LoVe

 

“Your assistant?? Chef assistant??” she frowned “Oh, no, I’m not good at cooking.”

“Don’t worry! I bet you can. You just do what I tell you. That’s fine.” Changmin told.

“Okay. I will try.”

---------------------

 

*At restaurant in SME Hotel

The two Kris and Sooyoung enjoy the meal happily.

“The taste is good as before!” Kris smiled.

“Yeah, because we have a perfect chef! All the menus are set from him.” Sooyoung told.

“Oh, I have come here many times, but I’ve met him. I hear he’s also handsome!” Kris said.

“Umm, that is true.” she pouted.

“Yah, I’m very eager to meet him right now!” he demanded.

“Okay, but we have to wait until he’s free.” she suggested.

“That’s fine.” he nodded.

------------

Now, Changmin is arrived and joined them.

“Changmin oppa, he is Kris Wu, our new General Manger!” Sooyoung introduced Changmin to Kris.

“Nice to meet you, Kris ssi, I’m Shim Changmin.” handsome chef greeted Kris.

“Yes, I’m glad to meet. In fact, I’ve come here before, but we’ve never met.” Kris greeted and Sooyoung cut “Previously, he came as a guest, and he’s change his position.”

“Oh~ I see!” Changmin said and they burst out laugh.

“Changmin ssi, your food is so good!” Kris praised.

“Yeah, thanks! Um, by the way, could I add another person join us? Tonight, I have to give the praise to her.” Changmin said.

“Okay,”Sooyoung smiled.

Then Changmin tells Sunny who is in charge in the restaurant call Tiffany come out.

------------

As the Tiffany sits down, Kris and Sooyoung look clueless to Changmin and Tiffany.

“She’s your assistant.” Kris asked curiously.

“Tiffany, when you change your position? I don’t know!” Sooyoung wondered.

“Oh, she still works at front desk, but I ask her for being my assistant for one night!” Changmin giggled.

“Your assistant, chef assistant??” Kris and Sooyoung amazed together.

“Yeah,” Tiffany nodded.

“Honestly, I feel no confident if she can do or not at first, but I have no choice since my assistant had urgent case and left early. Right now, I’m glad if she wants her recent position and becomes a chef assistant. She’s really good at it.” Changmin praised.

“Bravo, Tiffany, you do great work as a front desk clerk, you can help some work at dining hall, and you can do some work at kitchen as well.  I’m so happy that you’re my staff.” Sooyoung smiled.

The three Tiffany, Changmin and Sooyoung are talking happily, except Kris who seem isolate from them.

“Changmin oppa, you and Tiffany are so close!” Sooyoung giggled.

“What? I have met her for a few hours ago!” Changmin exclaimed.

“Both of you are met today??” Kris amazed in creak voice that made other wondered because he had a strong feedback to Changmin’s words.

Kris’s POV:

I’m in doubt in myself too. Tiffany is a name I have never heard and known, but her present is really familiar to me. I’ve met before. She attracts my attention since I first meet her at the dining hall. When she fell on me, she remained me to her, a secret girl I’ve met at the airport. She is her??? No, that’s hard to believe. How can a chic girl become a clumsy girl???

Tiffany’s POV:

Kris Wu, new general manager of SME Hotel, he’s so strange, or he is in doubt with me, we’ve met previously, or he knows who I am?? Ooh, no, no, that can’t happen!!! Furthermore, my sixth sense tells he’s dangerous to me. I have to stay far from him, and I have to keep my eyes on my handsome chef Shim Changmin, ha ha ha .....

End of Tiffany’s POV

-----------------------

******* Merry Christmas ********