Hey, guy, are you ok?

CanDy LoVe

“Excuse me, are you ok?” she asked calmly, but a man didn’t replied and any reaction.

“Hi, I’m Tiffany Hwang, are you ok?” she said and leaned closed to him.

-------------------------

At the night with the cold wind, I feel uncomfortable with this atmosphere.

“Do I know you? Your height, your build, and your smell (perfume), it is familiar to me.” I added as I tapped light on his shoulder.

Out of sudden, I used my finger pass his nose and I got shock after “Oh my gosh, he’s out of breath!”

I become blank. I don’t know how to do right now?

“Tiffany, you have to calm down!” I told myself and lied on his chest and listened to his heart beaten.

As I lean against his chest, I feel comfortable with his familiar smell.

“His heart is beating so fast!!” I amazed.

“At night in that atmosphere, you laid on me. You say my heart should or shouldn’t being fluster?” he said.

“Huh??” I got shock, speechless, open wide eyes, and jaw dropped as well.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Tiffany becomes freeze and sweat because she’s on his chest. When she plans to stand up, Kris holds her tightly in his arm.

Later, they get up and sit on the bend nearby.

---------------

“I have to go now!” Tiffany said.

“Wait!!” Kris spoke out as he held her hand before she left.

“What’s this?” he pointed to a pink box was on her hand.

“Hmm... my breakfast!” she told.

Out of sudden, Kris snatches the box, opens it, and eats.

“Hey, Wu YiFan, what are you doing?” she blurted out.

“Wow, Changmin sis is the master chef. I gain much weight after I work here.” he told as he gave the empty box to Tiffany.

“What? Within 1 minute, you eat it all?? You’re really hungry?” Tiffany surprised.

“Um, in the morning, I had only a cup of coffee, and I had a piece of bread for lunch. So, this is the first full meal for me.” Kris said.

“Aish, what’s a pity of your stomach! Kris sis, you’re on diet because you gain weight? I think you lose much weight since you start work here.” Tiffany smirked.

“You notice me since I start work here??” he asked curiously.

“Eh~ I ... I feel sleepy.” she yawned and left.

“Hey, your box...” before he finished his sentence, Tiffany already gone.

--------------------

*The next morning,

On the way to work, Tiffany keeps nagging about her dinner box last night.

“Fany-ah, if you don’t want eat buffet in the hotel, you can ask Changmin oppa to do another one to you.” Sunny demanded. (Note: in the hotel, buffet is staff’s breakfast)

“Ah~ you know I can’t. I can’t ask him to do breakfast for me. He has his work.” Tiffany pouted.

“But he already did dinner for you last night.” Sunny added.

“Aish, that’s a reason I can’t bother him again.” Tiffany mumbled and gazed, “Ok, forget it and start working”

Then they split the way to work.

------------------------