Trap_ part II

CanDy LoVe

“Kris ssi, you call her? Her phone is here!” Hyoyeon told and showed of Tiffany’s phone is on the desk.

“Damn it!” Kris said in anger.

---------------

“What’s wrong with Tiffany?” Hyoyeon asked in concern.

“You know which room called her?” Kris asked.

“Eh~ I think I know!” she replied and found Tiffany’s note book in the desk.

Before Hyoyeon opens the book, Kris snatches it from her.

Then Kris asks another staff to replace Hyoyeon and calls go with him along with a few guards.

--------------

*Room 512

Tuk Tuk... Kris knocked the door impatiently.

“Kris ssi, I have a key!” Hyoyeon told and after that, Kris let her open the door.

As the door is opened, Kris rushes step into, and he sees there are two men in the room. They are looking clueless to him.

“Kris ssi, Tiffany is over there!” Hyoyeon shouted in creak voice.

“!” Kris groaned, punched the two men, and approached Tiffany’s position.

“Tiffany, wake up!” he said soft tone and tapped lightly on her cheek.

“How dare you are? Come to my room, punch I and my friend. You’ll die!” a man A said in anger and planned to thump Kris in the face, but the guards block him and his friend.

“Who are you? You’re working here? I will report you to your boss!” a man B said seriously.

“Guys, bring them out! Our hotel is not welcome them, and from now, I don’t want to see them in the hotel.” Kris told seriously.

“Hey, you have no right on me!” a man A groaned.

“I’m the boss here. I have right on everything here. Are you clear?” Kris smirked and called the guards grab them out.

“If I see these two men in the hotel, you’re fired.” Kris warned to the guards.

“Yes, sir!” guards replied and immediately left.

“Hyoyeon, open another room!” he said, and then he carried Tiffany out of the room.

-----------------------

Kris is sitting quietly next to the bed. He is looking at Tiffany who is lying on the bed.

“You said you’re clever. You have many experiences with in the hotel. How can you’re trap, silly girl?” Kris talked with a sleepy girl.

Tiffany’s POV:

I feel like there is someone say bad thing about, and at the same time I remember what happen to me early, so I open my eyes quickly.

“Let out of me!” I shouted in fear as I woke up.

“Are you ok?” unknown voice.

“Kris ssi!!!” I amazed when I saw him as he was climbing to bed to tap my shoulder.

“Why are you here? And, where we are?” I said in surprised.

----------------