My prince, My hero

CanDy LoVe

 

Tiffany’s POV:

Kris Wu, new general manager of SME Hotel, he’s so strange, or he is in doubt with me, we’ve met previously, or he knows who I am?? Ooh, no, no, that can’t happen!!! Furthermore, my sixth sense tells he’s dangerous to me. I have to stay far from him, and I have to keep my eyes on my handsome chef Shim Changmin, ha ha ha .....

End of Tiffany’s POV

-----------------------

 

*At night, Tiffany and Sunny Dorm

“Silly Lee Sunkyun, why don’t you introduce me to Changmin?” Tiffany pouted as she imagined to Changmin and spun around the room.

“Yah, Hwang Miyoung, I don’t know he is your type, and he’s always in the kitchen, so I forget tell your prince is in the kitchen, ok?” Sunny mumbled.

“Yeah, he’s my prince!!” Tiffany couldn’t stop giggled.

“How about the hero who helps you when you fall to the ground, our new GM Kris Wu??” Sunny frowned.

Tiffany’s POV:

I can feel there is a delight pink on my face and everywhere is full of pink because of my prince Shim Changmin, my first love. Ah~ that’s so fantastic!!

Instantly, when Sunny reminds him (Kris), I feel like fall from the haven to evil.

“Aigoo, you’re ruining my dream.” I muttered.

“Aish, he saves is true! You have to grateful him, Tiffany.” Sunny told.

“Yeah, I’m thankful him, so I will work hard for this hotel, ok?” I smirked.

----------

I’m so pleasures with my cutie prink dress as a princess, wearing mask, and walking to the dance hall. I have nowhere to stand because there are many people on the dance floor. Soon, someone pushes me out of the crowd. I can’t control my balance and fall down. Luckily, a mystery man holds my hand, grabs my waist and raises me up. He’s wearing a white prince suit with an elegant mask.

“Thanks you!” I thanked with bright smile.

“Your smile is unique!” he told and then he dragged out me to somewhere I don’t know.

-------------

“Are you scare?” a mark prince asked.

“Where is it?” I pouted and hid my fear in front of a dark night, no light, and nobody here.

Instantly, he use his finger make sound 3 times, and fireworks lit up the sky, and the light showed up.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

“Yeah, that’s so fantastic!!” I giggled while I was delight with the firework.

“Stephanie Hwang would you be my princess, my only princess??” as he said, I was excited and turned to him.

He’s on bended knee and raises his hand pass to me.

“Yeah,” I replied without hesitate, but I turned to pale when he stood up and uncovered his face.

“It’s ... you!!!!” I said in shock.

End of Tiffany’s POV

-----------

Sunny’s POV:

While I come out from bathing, I see Tiffany quickly wakes up and sweating so hard.

“Are you ok?” I asked in concern.

“I have a bad dream!” I said in low tone.

“Bad dream?? Are you kidding me?? Before I went to bath, I saw you sleep in sweetie smile face.” I wondered.

“Hmm... first I dream to be with my prince, and then I got shock he removes mask and I know who he is.” she pouted.

“Yah, that’s so hard when you see your prince’s face??” I had a lot of questions around my head.

“He’s tall and so handsome. I think he is Changmin oppa, but I get wrong. He is ...” she mumbled and stuck her word when came to his name.

“Who is he??” I asked curiously.

“He is ...”

“Tell me who he is??” I asked as I shook her hand.

“Oop, I’ll go to work late if I don’t rush.” she amazed, taking her towel, and have a bath.

“He is tall and handsome. You mistake him as Changmin that means he is good-looking as Changmin oppa. Last night, there are two men who you’ve met.” after I took a long think, he is come out in my mind “They are ... and he isn’t Changmin oppa, so he is ..., Oh, how can?”

“Hwang MiYoung, tell me the truth. I don’t make mistake as you’ve done.

End of Sunny’s POV

-----------------

*****HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!