He's smart, and I'm not stupid

CanDy LoVe

“Who am I? I’m Tiffany Hwang MiYoung. I’m a daughter of Mr. Hwang, the owner of SM Hotel. How can I become the spy? Silly guy, Wu YiFan!!” Tiffany mused.

-----------------------

“Now you’re speechless that means everything is true?” Kris smirked.

“Wait?” Tiffany exclaimed and added, “Could you recharge your memory? SME Hotel had a problem before I’ve worked here.”

“Hmm... or, maybe you have another partner? Everything you did because you want to divert me?” he asked curiously.

“I’m not!!” Tiffany told furiously.

“I don’t believe!” Kris blurted out.

“Aigoo~ what should I do? What should I do to make you believe me?” she cried out.

“Tell your real identify and everything real of you! And explain me about your resign letter!” he said.

Both of them have their thought at the same.

“Tell you I’m Hwang MiYoung? I’m not stupid.” Tiffany thought.

“Tiffany Hwang, this time, you have to tell me; otherwise, you must accept what I’ve said” Kris thought.

-----------

Out of sudden, Tiffany demanded “Kris ssi, there isn’t a shred of evidence to support your accusation.”

“Your unclear profile and how about your resign letter?” Kris said.

“He isn’t stupid. He’s so smart. Actually, he purposes to force me to reveal my real identify.” Tiffany mused.

“Say it!” he demanded.

“Hey, Kris ssi, I’m innocent. The resign letter is not mine.” she told.

“What?” he amazed.

“This resign letter is for my friend. Hmm, she wants to change her work, but she doesn’t know how to write it properly.” she explained.

“Eh~ Really? I can trust you or not?” he said.

“Huh, Wu YiFan, I’m not a liar!” she thought and replied “Dear sir, I’m Tiffany Hwang. I’m not a spy either a liar! Moreover, I promise I’ll not resign my work until the real spy does not reveal.”

“Okay, I do hope you will not break your promise!” Kris smirked.

“You will see!” she said confidently.

Then they claps their hand each other to make promise.

-------------------

Tiffany’s POV:

On the way back home, I feel weird after I make promise with him. Actually, I plan to run out of here, and right now, I promise with him to stay here with no deadline.

“Damn it! Tiffany Hwang, why do you speak out without thinking?” I muttered and knocked my head.

“Are you ok?” he asked curiously.

“Eh~ I’m fine.” I faked smile, “I’m just thinking the level of your driving. Anyway, have you got a license?”

“Hey, what are you thinking? Don’t worry, you’re with me, you’re safe!” he smirked.

“Ooh, I see~” I replied and hid my laugh.

It upsets him when I doubt his driving ability. At the same time, I feel happy with furious face.

End of Tiffany’s POV

--------------------------

(A/N: thanks for supporting my story, and I feel sorry for grammar and word mistake ^^)