You're changed

CanDy LoVe

“Changmin oppa~” Kris imitated Tiffany in unclear tone, “That’s sound close with him!”

“What?” Sooyoung asked Kris.

“Eh~ nothing!” Kris refused.

-----------------------------

Sooyoung’s POV:

Recently, Kris oppa is being strange. He’s workaholic. He works from early morning until late night, but he’s changed. Yesterday, he wasn’t in his office or in the hotel. I called him, but he turned off his phone.

I wish I would the first person who can share everything with him.

After meeting in the morning, we have lunch with other staffs in the lunch hall. His eyes keep rolling around. He’s looking for someone? I feel bad because I can’t understand.

He remains strange expression until we meet Tiffany and Changmin oppa. I’m so envy Tiffany because she just starts her work, but she looks close Changmin oppa. I think the rumor spread in the hotel that they are dating is real.

While we’re talking, I heard Kris is nagging on something. When I ask him, he rejects.

“Sooyoung ssi, if you like it, next time, I will ask Changmin does to you too.” Tiffany smiled.

“Thanks you so much, Tiffany! I think Changmin is no have time to cook for me. You know however, I have worked with many years, he rarely does lunch box for me. I don’t remember the last time he did because it’s too long ago.” I teased.

“Ah, because I don’t know you like it!” he amazed.

“So, you know Tiffany likes it?” I asked.

“Yeah, Sooyoung ssi, I like it. Um, shortly, I like all the food he cooks.” Tiffany cut that made my stuck my word.

“Ah~ if I don’t give the food, you will not like me?” Changmin exclaimed.

“Eh~~” Tiffany nodded and then we explored laugh louder.

I notice everyone has fun except Kris oppa. He remains silent.

“Wow, my rest time is over!!” Tiffany amazed as she glanced to her watch.

“Bye, everyone, I have to go now!” she said and rushed out.

“Fany-ah, don’t forget what we have said earlier!” Changmin yelled.

“I know!” she stopped, gave him a bright smile and ran out.

She’s really sweet cheerful.

Once again, when I notice, Kris oppa already left. I don’t know what’s wrong with today?

End of Sooyoung’s POV

*At night,

However, she looks exhausted after work, Tiffany is singing along the way to her dorm. One hand, pink box, another hand, her bag, and they are pink.

“Gee, gee...” she sang.

Suddenly, she sees someone lie on the grass. Under the darkness in the night, and the light isn’t light enough to see his face, Tiffany decides going close to him.

“Who is he?” she thought as she stepped lightly approach him.

A man is lying on the grass, closing his eyes, and putting his hand on his forehead that makes Tiffany can’t see his face clearly.

“Excuse me, are you ok?” she asked calmly, but a man didn’t replied and any reaction.

“Hi, I’m Tiffany Hwang, are you ok?” she said and leaned closed to him.

--------------

(a/n: keep you a long wait, i feel guilty :(!