Mystery Girl

CanDy LoVe

 

*Incheon Airport

A girl comes out from the airport with a pink luggage. She has a golden shade hair, huge waves, and when she takes off her sun glasses, he smoky brown eyes matches with her hair color while her eyes are thick and sharp. She looks mature and y. The girl who has the bright smile is wearing a fur-lined jacket over a white tank and tiny denim shorts.

“Ah~ I miss you, Seoul! Finally, I’m back. I’m back after 2 years.” she took a deep breath.

Suddenly, her face has changed. Her eyes roll around, and then she run toward a tall handsome guy who just come out from the airport too. She pulls him against the wall and hides herself by his tall build. Right now she is in his arms.

“Shh~~~” she signed to him when a big build with black suit men were walking around them.

Once, she realizes they have gone, she giggles and apologizes to a tall guy, “I’m sorry! And, thanks you.” she said in English, “Bye, see you next time, nice guy! I will pay you back when we meet again!” she waved good bye, and ran to the taxi, and left.

Kris’s POV:

Who is she? I don’t know her. She drags me to the corner and asks me for help. She tricks me? But I think she’s innocent because those guys are suspicious. Wow, I hide her from them while she’s in my arms. I can smell her perfume when she leans on my chest. I can’t see her face clearly.  Once, I face with her eyes, they are sparkling. Before I ask who she is, she already left.

End of Kris’s POV

“I’m so sorry, sir. I’m late! Today, my stomach is not well.” a short man excused to Kris while Kris ignored him and keep on eyes to a girl who is running to the taxi. He also run follow, but he’s late.

“Aish, when you come?” Kris asked in surprise to his driver who was staring clueless at him.

“Yes, sir, I came at the same time you ran after the taxi, oh, no, when you ran after a girl who was in the taxi. I called you, but you ignore me. Hmm, who is she?” the driver said.

“I don’t know her either!” he blurted out.

“You don’t know her? I saw you run to her?” the driver asked curiously.

“That’s a reason I run follow her and ask her name, ok?” Kris mumbled, glance at him, and put his hand on hips with hopeless.

--------------

*On the way

Kris’s POV:

“You believe in fate?” my driver asked while I was preparing some statement for my next meeting.

“I’m not sure!” I told.

“If you believe in fate, you will meet her again in one day.” he added.

I pretend don’t know anything and keep reading for my presentation. Soon, I look at outside. I imagine when I first met her, when she leaned to my chest, when she smiled, her eyes ... and I try to remember her face, unfortunately I can’t because it’s so fast. One thing I can remember is her smell of perfume she used. That’s not for ordinary girl use it. I think she’s Asian girl, but she can speak English fluently. She is a ‘Mystery Girl’?

“Come to your sense, Kris Wu!” I told myself and turned to real life.

End of Kris’s POV

------------

*At Restaurant

“Hi, may I help you?” a waiter welcome a mystery girl who was coming.

“Hmm...”as she said, another girl appeared and surprised her “Hey, Hwang Miyoung, what bring you here?”

Tiffany’s POV:

After I escape from the black suit guys at the airport, I come to meet my friend at her parents’ restaurant which is far from the Seoul.

Let me introduce myself! I’m Stephanie Hwang, but my friends call me ‘Tiffany Hwang’. Hwang Miyoung is my Korean name. Honestly, I don’t like this name. There are not many people know this name. First is a boy who always bullies me when I was young. Then she is a girl just call me now.

“Yah, Lee Sookyun, silent! You startle your guests!” I groaned, and then we find the place to sit and talk.

“Hwang Miyoung, Hwang Miyoung, I do miss you!” she hugged me happily, but I scold her, and she added “Geez, I call you ‘Tiffany’, Tiffany, ok?”

I nod and hug her tightly, “I do miss you too. You know you’re the first to know my present here!”

“Yah, so, you haven’t not back home yet?” I smiled and she continued “Fany-ah, I plan run out from your house forever? They’re your family. They love and care you so much.” she said seriously.

“I know, but not the right time!” I mumbled and kept my head down, “I’m not ready!”

Soon, I remember the reason I come here and ask her for help.

------------

(A/N: Start Now!! Do you like it?? Happy Birthday, Cool Leader Kris ^^)