For Real or For Fun

CanDy LoVe

“I saw Luhan ssi goes out early. What are they (Kris & Tiffany) doing in his room?” unknown person frowned.

-------------

*Next Day

In the early morning, Kris goes to restaurant in the hotel and having breakfast. Once, he finishes his coffee, he stares at his phone and he’s delighted with the photo on his phone’s screen.

“Clumsy girl, you probably hurt!” he smiled.

“Good morning,” Luhan said and snatched phone from Kris, “What bring you have a good mood in the early morning?”

“None your business,” Kris mumbled and took his phone back.

“Hey, the photo is on the screen looks familiar to me!” Luhan frowned and he immediately blurted out “Yah, she is T… Tiff…”

“Shhh…. Shut up! Don’t startle other people! I know what you want to speak out.”Kris told.

“Wu YiFan (Chinese Name), you take her photo when she is faint, and you make an edit on her photo. You’re so excessive!” Luhan said.

“Don’t blame me! That time, you were out, and she fainted in long time. I’m bored, so I did it for fun.” Kris explained.

“Are you sure? You did for fun, not because you have feeling for her?” Luhan asked curiously.

“I don’t understand what you mean. Anyway, where did you go last night?” Kris ignored Luhan’s question and changed the topic.

"Aish, I went out with my old friends. They had a party.  You know when I back to hotel?" Luhan told and yawned.

"What time?" Kris asked.

"Around 4 am!" he pouted while the waiter passed him a cup of coffee.

"Why don't you back to continue your sleep?" Kris smirked.

"I will back to Beijing today, so I have a plenty time to sleep during traveling. Before I leave, I have something to confess to Tiffany.” Luhan bright smiled.

“What?” Kris amazed, almost dropped his phone from hand.

“Luhan ssi, which girl you want to confess to?” another guy cut them.

“Zhang YiXing (Lay)!!!” Luhan surprised.

“Lay, you arrive!!” Kris smiled.

“Lay, what bring you here?” Luhan asked.

“Now, I become his part-time assistant!” Lay said while he pointed to Kris.

“You have done everything I ask you, haven’t you?” Kris asked seriously.

“Don’t worry sir!” Lay answered to Kris in confident, and turned to Luhan, “Hey, tell me who she is!”

“You don’t know her!” Luhan told.

“No, he does!” Kris said in unclear voice, but Luhan understood.

“What? You know Tiffany Hwang? How popular she is!” Luhan chuckled.

“You know her??” Lay exclaimed.

“Okay, that’s enough! Do whatever you want to do before you leave!” Kris talked to Luhan, and then finished with Lay, “Go to my office! We need to talk.”

Luhan’s POV:

What? First is smile, then nothing, and after that is bitter face. Finally is getting out. Ke ke ke...

I don’t understand him at all. I’m just kidding with him about Tiffany. In that case, he’s jealous? He assumes what I have said earlier are real?

---------------

On the way to reception place, I meet Tiffany and Ms. Park.

“Good morning!” I greeted them and greeted me back, “Good morning!”

“Hmm... do you have anything talk with Tiffany?” Ms. Park smirked because she knew the purpose I was here.

“Luhan ssi, do you need my help?” Tiffany smiled.

“Can we talk in personal?” I told.

“But it’s work time!” Tiffany refused, however, Ms. Park approved.

---------------

Then we have some drink at the restaurant.

“You’re angry with me?” I teased.

“They will think I’m running out of work!” she pouted.

“Who dare??” I smirked.

“How can you leave me with him in your room? Where did you go?” she finally cried out what she wanted to say.

“Yah, bingo, that’s the real reason you’re angry with me!” I teased, “Um, he had reaction over on you?”

“No, nothing!” she mumbled.

“Yah, I had an urgent call last night! I’m sorry. I will check out today!” I said.

“Wait, don’t misunderstand! I’m not really angry with you, um, I’m just little bit upset.” she told.

“What do you think if I move my house and my office in here?” I asked jokily.

“Really? I’m welcome you every time!” she smirked.

“Okay, stop now, stop teasing to each other, stop smirking to each other!” I suggested.

“Fine.” she nodded while she couldn’t stop laughing.

“I’m sorry for last night.” I apologized.

“Okay!” she smiled.

“I really have a lot of fun and I’m so lucky to be friend with you.” I said.

“Me too.” she gave me a warm smile, “When you back?”

“Since I have business here, I probably back here soon!” I told.

“Yeah, because you’re our VVIP Guest!” she joked again.

-------------------------