Questions

CanDy LoVe

“Kris ssi!!!” I amazed when I saw him as he was climbing to bed to tap my shoulder.

“Why are you here? And, where we are?” I said in surprised.

----------------

“You don’t remember?” he frowned.

“Wait~ he called me, asked for fever medicine, and then when I arrived the room, I didn’t see his little sister. And then...” I said.

“And then they cheated you. You were trapped.” he added.

“Aish, Hwang MiYoung, you’re really stupid!” I mumbled and bit my lip.

“What??” he asked curiously.

“Eh~ no... nothing!” I stuttered and amazed as I saw the clock on the wall, “Huh, it’s already 4 am!!”

“Why you look at me?” he said.

“Don’t tell me...  you have been with me since then and don’t go to rest??” I demanded.

“Aish, it’s just 4 am but I feel hungry right now!” he replied wrong question.

“Hey, Kris ssi, that’s not answer I want to know.” I groaned.

“Tiffany ssi, I think you should back to work because you’ve already wasted your time while you’re here.” he smirked and left.

“Oh, , Wu YiFan, I really don’t understand you. You’re caring me, helping me, or doubt on me?” I mumbled as I walked to my work place.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Kris’s POV:

I can feel she’s mumbling when she walks behind me. Without look backward, but I know she’s nagging after she reaches to her place.

---------

After I arrive on my office, there are many questions in my head.

“Why I avoided her question? Why I run out of her?” I frowned and remembered what she have asked earlier, “Don’t tell me...  you have been with me since then and don’t go to rest?”

“Aish~ Kris, you’re her boss. You have to take care of her, and you have right to ignore her question.” I told myself.

“Ah~~” I yawned and toke a rest.

End of Kris’s POV

In conclusion, Kris can’t answer Tiffany’s question.

----------------------

A few days later

“Tiffany unnie, what will you on your day off tomorrow?” Seohyun asked while they were changing uniform to free style cloth.

“Eh~ I plan go to..., it’s secret!” Tiffany grinned.

“It sound you go out with someone?” Soehyun whined.

“Aish, girl, I will tell later, bye!” she smiled and left.

---------

Then Tiffany carries her back pack hop into taxi.

“Excuse me, ma’ am, where will you go?” a taxi driver asked while Tiffany was looking something in her bag.

“Um, I don’t remember the place name, eh, oh, I found it!” she whined and handed a piece of paper to a driver.

Out of sudden, she exclaimed in crack voice “Kris ssi!!!”

“Yup, I’m Kris.” he smirked after he’s already sat in the taxi.

------------------------

(a/n: Finally, I decide continue my story althoug it's late, so please keep supporting, thanks ^^)