Real but not complete_ part II

CanDy LoVe

 

“I know you’re not in doubt on my work, nor my education, but because I’m an orphan. I have no choice.” Tiffany demanded.

At the same time, Tiffany and Ms. Park who is a Front Desk supervisor eyes on eyes.

------------

 

Sunny’s POV:

I’m waiting outside while Tiffany has interview with Ms. Park. She can past? I have no doubt on her ability, but I feel bitter when she uses a fake profile. Oh, that’s so complicate!

Shortly, there is a creak sound from the door, and I see Tiffany comes with Ms. Park.

“Please keep well done as your confident!” Ms. Park said coolly.

“Ms. Park, that means she passes now?” I asked curiously.

“Yes, and she’ll be your roommate.” she told me and turned to Tiffany, “If you have any questions, you can ask her or me.”

“Yeah, thanks you.” Tiffany replied calmly.

“Hey, Fany-ah, you pass!” I giggled after Ms. Park left to her office.

“OMG!” Tiffany sighed and hugged me tightly, “Sunkyu, my heart is trembling so fast!”

“Silly girl, I think you would not nervous at all.” I said and knock her head.

Then I bring her to cottage which stays behind the park.

End of Sunny’s POV

*At Cottage

“Tiffany, what happen if they found out we cheat them?” Sunny asked.

“Ah~ so beautiful,” Tiffany took a deep breath after she opened the window.

“Yah, you’re worry about what I have said?” Sunny mumbled because Tiffany ignored her.

“Hey, Lee Sunkyu, we don’t cheat them. In my profiles are real.” Tiffany blurted out while she took her cloth to the closet.

“Real?” Sunny amazed.

“Yeah, it’s real, but not complete.” Tiffany giggled, “I’m an orphan from the orphanage, right?”

Sunny nodded, and Tiffany continued “My English is fluently because I have worked with foreigners, right?

Sunny nodded, and Tiffany added, “I have work in restaurants, hotel, or relative field since I studied in high school, right?”

Sunny can’t refuse those are not real, so Tiffany concluded “In conclusion, I’ve never cheat on them.”

Sunny speechless, helping Tiffany prepares her stuffs, and leave to work while Tiffany will start her work tomorrow.

---------------

*In Seoul, SM Hotel

A young, smart, and handsome manager Kris finishes meeting in late night. He’s back to work while other staffs leave to home.

“Ah~ it’s really late!” he pouted after he rested on the chair and glanced to the clock.

Instantly, someone knocks the door.

Kris’s POV:

“Tok, Tok, Tok, can I come in?” she smirked as she was standing next to the door.

“What time is it now? You should back home. Uncle and auntie are waiting for you.” I said.

“I’m with you, so they don’t concern at all.” she pouted and ran to me.

“You can’t here with here with me. I have another work to complete.” I told and knock her head.

“I help you!” she giggled and pretended read my folder.

She is Sulli. She is a daughter of president in this hotel. She is cute and innocent. We are not sibling, but I treat her like my real younger sister. Since our parents are friends, we have known each other since we were young.

“I heard today is your friend’s birthday.” I said.

“Yeah, we celebrated her birthday at here.” she smiled and passed the folder to me, “I don’t understand.”

“None force you to understand!” I smirked, stand up, and looked at outside through a big mirror.

“Yup, if I’m cleverer and study hard, I can help you.” she said and hugged my arm.

Then she immediately shows up me something.

“Oppa, she can help you!” she handed me a photo.

“Who?” I wondered.

I can’t recognize who is in the photo. She was wearing a red dress and a mark on her face. I admit she is really in person even though I can’t see her face clearly.

“She’s Hwang Miyoung!” Sulli said.

“Stephanie Hwang??” I amazed and looked carefully to the photo.

-----------

(A/N: I don't expect receive more readers in here, but I do hope you (silent readers) can more active and give more motivate to me to continue this fanfics, thanks!")