Clumsy girl is Tiffany

CanDy LoVe

 

“Okay, you can back to work now.” Kris told and other was back to their work place.

-------------

Kris’s POV:

After looking all the departments in the hotel, I’m back to my office. If I come here for holiday, it would be so good. Soon, I take out the chocolate candy from my pocket.

“Where are you now? What are you doing right now?” I sighed, stared at that candy and put it into my mouth.

Then Sooyoung comes in.

“Oppa, it’s time to have dinner!” she smiled.

“Ah, I almost forget. It’s so fast!” I smiled and left with her.

-----------

“Oppa, do you like your office? I decorate by myself.” she giggled.

“Really?” I can’t finish my sentence because I saw someone catch my eyes, “What they are doing?” I asked while I step enter the hall.

“Oop, we just receive an urgent request from our customers for wedding their son, so we have to over time to prepare the hall for them for wedding party tomorrow.” she explained.

“Yeah, I see!” I ignored her and observed the room, and then the girl who attracted my attention at outside the hall was appeared.

End of Kris’s POV

On other hand, Tiffany who has no uniform as a staff doesn’t notice Kris is staring at her. She’s busy decorate the stage. Suddenly, she finds out something wrong on the screamer.

“Sunny-ah, I think this screamer is not straight, right?” she elbowed Sunny.

“Yeah,” while Sunny thought how to put it stay straight, Tiffany already step on the chair.

“Tiffany-ah, what are you doing? It’s dangerous!” Sunny got shock when Tiffany climbed to chair and corrected the screamer.

“I’m fine!” Tiffany smiled.

“Left~ oh no, right! Lower, lower~” another staff told Tiffany who was correcting the screamer’s position.

Instantly, the chair seem not steady that make Tiffany fall on the ground.

Tiffany’s POV:

“Oop,” I amazed when my chair was not steady and immediately fall out.

I can hear they’re shouting to me “Fany~ carefully~”

At the same time, I close my eyes because I know I will hurt when I fall to the ground, but I think that’s strange. I’m not hurt at all and I think I’m listening to heartbeat.

“Ah~ our floor smell good, and it’s alive. I hear its heart is beating so fast!” I giggled.

“Er~” someone cleared his throat, “Excuse me!”

“Tiffany-ah, get up! The floor has no heart, but you’re ... on a real human.” Sunny told.

Then I hurry open my eyes, I see a couple of charismas eyes are staring at me, and I realize I’m in his arms, and I’m lying on him.

“Ooh, I’m so sorry!” I apologized while I stood up.

“Tiffany, why are you here? Today is your day off, aren’t you?” Sooyoung ssi asked seriously.

“Eh, I ask her for help during we have no enough people.” Ms. Park told.

“I’m sorry, Sooyoung ssi! I will more carefully next time.” I bowed to her and turned to that tall man, “Thanks you so much! Hmm, SME Hotel welcome, we will provide you the best service during you stay here.” I said in English.

I smiled brightly to him, but he doesn’t reply me.

“Tiffany-ah, he’s not our client. He is our GM, Kris Wu!” Ms. Park told, “He can speak Korean language.”

“Oh my god,” I amazed and greeted him “Nice to meet you, Kris ssi! I’m Tiffany Hwang. Hmm, I’m a Front Desk Clerk at Front Desk.”

“Tiffany, you can go now! I don’t want to see you’re sick.” Sooyoung told and then I quickly left.

I walk as fast as I can without look backward.

End of Tiffany’s POV

“Sorry Kris ssi and Sooyoung ssi if we bother you two! Since we have urgent case, so I ask Tiffany to help us.” Ms. Park apologized.

After that Kris and Sooyoung go to dinner.

-----------

Meanwhile, poor Tiffany rushes to hotel’s door.

“Ah, that’s not my fault. He volunteers to hold me by himself.” she muttered and knocked her head “Aish, Tiffany, why you become to clumsy girl??”

Soon, she bumps to something by coincident and slips on the floor.

“Aigoo~~” she mumbled as she rubbed her pain.

“Are you fine?” a tall man asked curiously and passed his hand to her and help stand up.

“Wow, so handsome......” Tiffany told herself while her eyes kept on him.

“Hey, are you ok?” he asked, touch her forehead and wave his hand in front of her.

“Ooh, I’m fine!” she said and hid her blush face, “I’m sorry!”

“Eh, it’s my fault too because I rush and no see you.” he smiled.

“Yeah,” Tiffany showed her unique smile and introduced herself “Hi, I’m Tiffany. I work as a front desk clerk at here.”

“Hi, I’m Shim Changmin, and I’m a ...” he told, and she cut “You’re a chef!”

“Why you know?” he wondered, and then she giggled and pointed to his uniform (chef uniform).

“Hmm, you have urgent case?? Do you need my help?” she suggested.

“You’re free??” he asked and she nodded, and then he though a bit and added “Can you become my assistant right now?”

“Your assistant?? Chef assistant??” she frowned “Oh, no, I’m not good at cooking.”

“Don’t worry! I bet you can. You just do what I tell you. That’s fine.” Changmin told.

“Okay. I will try.”

---------------------