A Man's Embarrassment

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

“Are you okay?”

I peeked from beneath my arms and glanced at my boyfriend towering over my lying form in concern. Out of all the days I had to start my monthly cycle, it just had to be today. Why the day where I was hanging out with my boyfriend? Why not yesterday or tomorrow? Times where I would be alone.

I groaned and buried my face back into my arms, “No.”

I felt the couch dipping down from an added weight then a hand softly pressed on the curve of my back. “What's the matter?” I stayed quiet, unsure if it was something I should tell Yunho or not because I wasn't sure my weirdo of a boyfriend could handle this piece of information. I hesitated before carefully saying, “It's… personal.” His eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. As far as he knew, I wasn't the type to keep things to myself, I was practically an open book; someone blunt and straightforward. So to say something was 'personal' and keep it to myself was out of character.

 

“Personal?” Yunho muttered in confusion. “How personal? If you aren't feeling well tell me.”

“I can't.” I told with a miserable shake of my head. Being a girl totally . Having to go through this much pain every month was a complete and utter hassle. “Why?” He scooted closer and petted my head. “I might be able to make you feel better if you tell me.” No matter how much you make me happy, Jung Yunho, you do not have the power to handle this. No matter what power you hold at your company, I am positive you do not know how to handle a girl and her sufferings from her menstrual cycle.

“It's embarrassing though.” I meekly answered after a soft sigh. I peeked at Yunho again, feeling my heart swell from how much concern was held in his eyes. I could also detect the slight plea in them, silently begging for me to tell him what was wrong with me.

After much deliberation, I decided to tell him. I gulped, “It's...lady problems.”

“La..dy problems?..” Yunho for once looked utterly lost. The boy barely associated with the opposite gender so of course he barely knew anything about this matter. “Oh.” He blinked when he finally understood what was wrong with me. “Oh! Okay!” He suddenly shot up off the couch and hastily backed away, ending up at the far end of the couch. “I understand.”

 

I shot the uncomfortable man a glare, thinking that his reaction was unnecessary. “It's women problems not some disease. You don't have to back away from me so suddenly.”

The faintest of blushes painted Yunho's cheeks as he rubbed the nap of his neck sheepishly. He took his previous seat and pulled me into a sitting position. “What's wrong? Does your stomach hurt or something?” I nodded. But it that wasn't the only reason. Of course, because life loves me so much, I had ran out of products and with the condition I was in, there was no way I could go to the store myself. Usually, if I were ever in this sort of predicament, I had Sehun go to the market to get what I needed but today he was at school.

 

I stared at my boyfriend, wondering if he was the right person I could go too. “Actually..I also need some lady products.” His eyes rounded then flashed in a sort of embarrassment, “W-what?”

“I need you to get me pads.” I firmly clarified.

“WHAT?!” He once again shot up and off to the end of the couch. “Y-you need me to w-what?” Oh this stuttering side of my over confident man would be oh so adorable if it weren't for the aching pain from my stomach.

“I would go myself but since I don't have the proper protections, I might have a

Please log in to read the full chapter