Comfort

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

I sat in my living room and watched the morning news while still clad in my fuzzy froggy pajamas. I should have been getting cleaned up and dressed to go to my interning gig but honestly, after Yunho's words yesterday, I wasn't too sure if I wanted to show up there again. Or at least not so soon. I needed to at least clear my mind before I showed up there again. I didn't realize how long I had been sitting on the couch with my eyes glued to the t.v until Sehun was standing in front of me in his black and gold uniform.

 

“Shouldn't you be getting ready to go to that guy's office today, noona?” Sehun asked while fixing his tie. I stared up at my younger brother and released a soft sigh before answering him, “Not today.”

“Why?” Sehun cutely stuck out his tongue in concentration as he attempted to straighten out his tie to the best of his abilities. “Noona?” He helplessly muttered when he failed. “Could you do this for me?” I chuckled at his manners and nodded my head. Sehun was a capable boy. He could many things just fine but he could never, ever do his tie correctly. Most times he would just go to school without it or settle for what he could.

“I don't feel like it.” I answered his first question, fixing his tie before combing my fingers through his hair to get rid of all the stray hairs.

“Won't you get in trouble for that?” He wondered, pushing my hands away and messing up his once neat hair into something more similar to a bird's nest. I curiously looked up at him. Is messy bed head the thing he's going for?

“Nope.” I replied and sank lower into the comfortable, plush couch.

 

“Oh yeah, I woke up really early today so I packed you lunch.” I told.

“You?” His eyes were wide in shock and his jaw dropped in disbelief. “Is it even edible?”

“Yah.” I chided and slapped his thigh. It wasn't that I couldn't cook, I could. I assure you that I can. It was just that I couldn't cook well. “I made you a sandwich with some chocolate milk and potato chips.”

“That isn't cooking noona.”

“It is for me.”

 

Sehun ruffled his hair a bit more then smoothed down his blazer before peering down at me and inspecting my face closely, “Are you okay? You look...a bit troubled.”

“I'm fine, Sehun.” I assured and pushed his forehead back, distancing ourselves. “Aren't you going to be late for school?”

“Don't try to change the subject, noona.” Sehun continued to inspect my features, probing and poking my forehead and cheek. “Did something happen with that man? Is that why you aren't going there?” He deducted.

“That isn't it, Sehun.” I said and assured him of his suspicions.

“Something did hap

Please log in to read the full chapter