Just One of Those Days

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

“Ahjussi.” I dully called out to my working boyfriend from my lying position on the leather couch of his confined office. I had been quiet for about an hour, a total miracle on my half, as to not bother him while he was working but I was getting bored. “Hm?” Yunho distractingly mumbled, not tearing his gaze away from the thick stack of papers settled a top of his desk.

“What am I still doing here?” I questioned while rolling over to a sitting position. Seriously, I could be sleeping right now instead of sitting here doing nothing. “What do you mean?” He mumbled out the question, still not giving me his full attention.

 

“I mean...” I sighed and got up from the couch, making my way towards Yunho's desk. I placed my hands on the desk and leaned forward. “My internship for you ended a month ago. I don't need to be here anymore. I should be preparing to resume my classes at the University next quarter.”

“You can do that later.” Yunho said. He shot out an arm and his fingers grasped my elbow, pulling me down into the chair that was still left beside him since I was last here. “For now just stay here.”

“I shouldn't even be here.” I reasoned and calmly settled into the seat. “There's no reason for me to be here now.” Like I said earlier, I should be sleeping right now. The only reason I was even awake was because Yunho had came to pick me up earlier without notice and wouldn't leave until I got ready to come to the office with him today. I didn't know the reason and I didn't mind but what was the point of me being here if he was just going to work and I was simply to sit and stay quiet?

 

“Well I haven't seen you for awhile since your internship was over.” Yunho muttered under his breath.

I smiled at his words and scooted closer, peering up at him. “Is that an implication of you missing me?” Yunho have me a quick glance from the corner of his eyes before clearing his throat. I giggled at his reaction, thinking how awkwardly cute he was before changing the subject. “I'm thinking of taking on another internship next summer.” At that, Yunho finally set down his pen and swiveled his chair to face me with a scowl, “Why?”

“Because, I barely did anything here.” I said, not noticing or bothering to notice the look of displeasure crossing my boyfriend's features. “I thought you were gonna really lay down the law on me based on how strict and cold you were in the beginning but I ended up sitting in the corner more than anything.”

 

“You aren't sitting in the corner now. That's an upgrade.” Yunho reasoned. “And aren't you happy that I barely made you do any work?” I rolled my eyes, “I mean it. Beside the first month, everything after that has just been me bothering you...” Yunho quirked an amused brow, “And that's my fault?”

“No....but you didn't do anything about it either.” I shot back which earned me a charming smile from the man before me. I turned away from him before he could see my blush and continued. “Maybe I'll start searching when I get home. Do you know anyone I could intern for?”

“Yes but I won't let you intern for them.” He firmly stated. I turned back to face him when I heard his words. “Why not?” I asked in wonder.

 

Yunho scoffed and gave me a look as if I was really asking him that. He gazed out the window and ran a hand through his hair before explaining, “Because they're all men.”

“And?” I challenged and inspected his features closely. Is he perhaps...already jealous with the idea of me being around another man?

“And you'd think I'd allow you to stay alone with some guy?” He shot back in annoyance. “It isn't appropriate.”

“Aw, look at you getting all protective. How cute.” I cooed and lean over to plant a kiss on the rigid man's cheek. “This is an upgrade from stoic Jung Yunho.” Yunho scoffed and turn his head to place a small kiss on my lips, “He's still very much present. You're just a special case.”

 

“Sir, I have the papers you wanted.” There were two knocks before a voice from the other side said. I hastily pulled away from the kiss and scooted away from Yunho, leaving a safe distance between the two of us so that no one would suspect anything. Yunho sighed in annoyance before swiping the corner of his lips with his thumb. “Come in!” He gruffly called out to the other person. Seconds l

Please log in to read the full chapter