Choi Siwon

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

We left the phone store and Yunho drove us down to the Italian restaurant that he always went to, the same one where he sent me to buy him lunch the other time. Right as we walked in, all the workers immediately greeted him with great enthusiasm, asking him how his day his been and leading him to a seat. The waiter gave us a menu and sent me a long, questioning glance before walking away to give us some time to order what we wanted. I opened the menu and skipped the main courses and immediately went to dessert sections. I was craving some sweets right now, forget anything else.

 

“Cake, cake, cake, cake.” I happily chanted in my seat as I cut into my chocolate cake. “Chocolate cake, is really great~~” I sang. Yunho grabbed his glass of water and took a sip, glaring at me in the process. He was probably thinking about how weird I was but whatever, I bet under that stone cold face of his is a weirdo just waiting to be released.

“Shouldn't you be eating real food?” Yunho asked while taking small bites of his plain salad.

“Cake is real food.” I retorted, stuffing a big fork full into my mouth.

“I know that!” Yunho snapped annoyed. “But I meant food that's good for your body, that's healthy for you.”

“Cake is healthy for my soul.” I declared in a deep voice and ate another piece of cake. Goodness, this chocolate cake is delicious. With the chocolate mousse and the chocolate fudge and just the chocolatety goodness! If this cake were a man I would so marry him.

 

Zoning Yunho out, which I bet he actually appreciated, I silently stuffed my face with the delicious cake. I suspect that I was chewing on the cake too rapidly from it's heavenlyness since about a second later I harshly bit my lip, causing for a yelp to escape my lips. “Owwie.” I whined and jutted out my bottom lip to check out the damage.

“What did you do?” Yunho raised his head from his salad and asked.

“I bit my lip.” I mumbled, lip still jutted out. Yunho scoffed, “Serves you right for laughing at me.”

“Is my lip is bleeding?” I asked Yunho, leaning across the table for him to get a better look at my lips. He scrunched his face up in disgust, “Yes, now clean it up. It's ruining my appetite.”

“Sorry.” I apologized, grabbing a napkin to press on my bleeding lip. I quietly groaned to myself, thinking about how hard it would be to eat the rest of the cake.

“Such a clumsy person.” Yunho voiced, violently stabbing his cherry tomato with his fork.

“Well sorry I can't be perfect like you, ahjussi.” I sarcastically shot back with a mouth full of cake.

“Yah! I told you not to call me that.” He reminded while giving me a dark glare. I pouted and slouch down in my seat, “So mean.”

“Just stop the bleeding and be quiet!” He harshly snapped. I frowned but did as told, quietly sitting in my seat and eating the rest of my cake.

 

Much to Yunho's displeasure, I began talking again about a minute later, feeling too b

Please log in to read the full chapter