Not What I Expected

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

When the clock hit six o'clock, I couldn't run out of Yunho's office any faster. I rushed out of his office, bidding quick goodbyes to the workers before jetting it out of the building. “I'm free!” I yelled in relief when I was outside, scaring a few innocent bystanders. I merrily skipped towards the subway station, unable to wait until I get home and see Sehun.

 

“Sehun-ah! Noona's home!” I hollered once I opened the door. I took off my shoes and hung up my jacket before running into the house and jumping on the couch, unaware that there was guest in the house. Since I was wearing a skirt, the motion I made from jumping caused for the back of my skirt to rise up, exposing a dangerous amount of my thighs. Sehun and Luhan, who were currently hanging in the living room, were shocked at my sudden appearance and even more shocked from my little exposure. Sehun quickly shot up from his seat and grab a blanket nearby to cover up my body. “Noona, you're wearing a skirt!” He scold, wrapping the blanket tightly around my body. “Luhan hyung is here.” Luhan's eyes widen from what he saw. He awkwardly cleared his throat and adverted his gaze, a blush clear on his face.

“Oops.” I sheepishly muttered, completely forgetting that I was wearing a skirt, probably revealing a little too much of myself to Luhan.

“So how was interning today?” Luhan asked after clearing his throat again, wanting to steer the situation away from the previous incident. I groan and sat up, causing for the blanket that Sehun wrapped around me to fall off, once again exposing too much of my thighs to everyone's eyes. “Don't remind me. The guy I intern for is a total jerk!”

“Noona!” Sehun scold once more, quickly wrapping the blanket around my bare thighs. “Can't you be a bit more careful?!”

 

I ignored Sehun's question and continued on with my rant, “He's all cold and serious and just....a ! I don't understand how someone could be so mean.” I sighed and leaned back on the couch, “But I'll just have to deal with it. I didn't go to make nice with him, I went there to learn and gain useful experience.” I took off my bag that was still hung across my body and placed it on the coffee table. “What were you two up to?”

“We were just hanging out and talking.” Luhan informed, a light blush still on his baby face. “We're gonna go out and get something to eat. Do you want to join us?”
“Heck yeah!” I exclaimed in excitement. “Just let me change real quick.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After going down to the ramen restaurant a couple blocks down from our apartment complex, we walked along the streets for a bit before ending up at an ice cream shop, all of us holding individual ice cream cones as we sat at a table near the window.

“Are there any guy who workers there?” Sehun suddenly asked me while eating his chocolate ice cream cone.

“Where?” I questioned back as I ate my own chocolate ice cream.

“At the place you intern at.” He answered. I rolled my eyes, knowing that his protective side was coming out. “Of course there is Sehunnie.”

“Are any of them hitting on you?” He sharply questioned, a frown gracing his features.

“No.” I assured. “They're all way older than me too so you don't have to worry about anything.”

 

Sehun scrunched up his nose and bit into his ice cream cone, “Just because they're older doesn't mean they won't hit on you.” I ignored his comment and concentrated on eating my own ice cream. Somehow

Please log in to read the full chapter