Fatal Attraction

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

“You're spending the night, right?” Yunho asked from my side for clarification, even though we had made it clear earlier of our plans.

“Yep.” I confirmed with a nod. “Just like last week.”

 

Spending the night at Yunho's place has become one of my favorite things to do. I loved staying over. His bed was huge and comfortable. Bambi, who I deemed as my baby, was here. And room service was absolutely divine. Getting to eat five star qualified breakfast was the greatest thing to wake up to. Not to say Sehun's cooking wasn't great but hey, I can't live off burnt toast and eggs every morning.

 

Earlier in the day, we were out on a simply date that consisted of lunch then a walk around town to enjoy the warm, spring afternoon. But when a rain shower suddenly began to pour over the city of Seoul, our date was cut short and we rushed for cover; coming back to spend the rest of the day at Yunho's place. We spend the rest of our time doing nothing really. A couple hours down at the pool then back up to his place to stuff ourselves with dinner.

 

Once dinner was finished, we lounged in his living room with Bambi while watching lame dramas that played on television and later it was decided that I were to stay night. The reason being, it was too late for me to take a bus and Yunho was too lazy to drive me home but I honestly think he just wanted me to stay; he was just too 'cool' to admit it. Lame.

 

“Wait.” I stopped Yunho from his obsessive channel surfing by slapping a hand over his. “I want to watch that movie.”

“No. It's lame.” He quickly rejected and kept on changing the channels.

“How would you know?” I retorted and made an attempt of gaining control over the remote. “I bet you haven't even watched it yet.”

“For your information, I have.” He was quick to argue, pulling the darn device from my reach.

“Give me the remote, ahjussi.”

“I don't want to, ahjumma.”

 

And of course, a normal day between the two of us wouldn't be normal if there wasn't some sort of mishap or accident.

 

“.” Yunho groaned and covered his crotch, fall

Please log in to read the full chapter