Spending the Night

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

I rubbed my arms for some warmth as I stood watching the rainstorm through the windows from Yunho's office. Just like it's been for the past couple of weeks, the weather was a total disaster. There was heavy rain mixed with strong winds and at times, it would even hail. The only clear day we've really had here recently was when I went out with Sehun and Yunho. Either then that, it was rain, rain, and more rain. I had already made sure to give Sehun a call earlier to see if he got home okay. And when he had answered that he was fine and that Luhan had picked him up, I didn't have anything to worry about.

 

“It's a total mess out there.” I mumbled to myself and pressed my hands on the glass panes.

“Of course it is. It is that time of the year.” I turned around and glared at Yunho for his smart comment. He chuckled at my response and held out my jacket for me, “Ready to go?” I sent the 'old man' a bright smile and happily stepped forward, allowing for Yunho to slip on my jacket around me. It's been around two weeks now since we've been official. It was still a bit unbelievable for me that Yunho and I were an item but it was true.

 

“It looks like the weather will only get worst so let's hurry to my place.” He commented as he buttoned up my jacket and tied the sash around my waist snugly. Once he was finished, he reached for my scarf and carefully wrapped it around my neck, making sure I was covered nicely to stay warm.

“Thank you.” I tried to say but my voice came out muffled from the scarf.

Yunho smiled and reached for his own things. “Why did you even wear a skirt in this weather?” He asked while slipping on his wool, trench coat and eying my bare legs.

“Because I wanted to look nice.” I replied and patiently waited for him to gather everything.

“You can look nice without wearing a skirt.” He argued. I raised an eyebrow at his words. Is he subtly complimenting me?

 

We're a couple now and all but quite honestly, our relationship hasn't changed much from before. We bickered, we go out and eat, he buys me candy, and I pretty much don't do anything around here. Thinking of it now, he hasn't had me do any work as an intern for a couple of months now. But really, the few changes that occurred were we did everything just like before but with hugs and kisses. We could be fighting over something as simple as a stapler and then Yunho will suddenly yank me into his arms for a kiss. And at other times, it was just something sweet such as holding my hand while he's doing all his paperwork.

 

“I'm just saying that I don't think wearing a skirt in this weather is appropriate.” Yunho added. “I wouldn't want you to get a cold.” There it was. Another change with Yunho was that he's always showing his concern over me now. He didn't exactly state things in the sweetest of way - no he was rather blunt with his words but he was always taking care of me. It was the little things that he did, such as wiping my lips when I eat or always holding onto my hands so I wouldn’t trip on my own feet. Regardless, it always warmed my heart to see the stone, cold man I met in the beginning of this internship be someone so sweet and caring.

“I'll make sure to wear something warmer from now on.” I replied and fitted my hand into his large, awaiting one as he led the two of us out of his office.

“What do you want to do once we get to my place?” Yunho asked, making sure to lock everything up before continuing on.

“Eat.” I hummed as I thought of what other things we could do to entertain ourselves. “Maybe watch a movie?”

Yunho nodded in agreement, “Sounds good.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold.” I chanted and burst into Yunho's condo as soon as he unlocked the door. “I shouldn't have worn a skirt today.”

“Told you.” Yunho smugly commented as he hung his coat on a hook. I turned and sent him a glare before mirroring his actions. I took off my coat at toss it at Yunho to hang before taking off my shoes, putting on some house slippers, and jetting off to another direction in search of the object of my affection. “BAMBI!!”

 

“Of course she would run off and leave me for the cat.” Yunho grumbled to himself as he set his girlfriend's things away. He followed after, hands in his

Please log in to read the full chapter