Absent

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

I rose from my bed and yawned loudly. Stretching out my limbs, I glanced at my clock. 7:30. Another day to spend with the grumpy old man. I got out of bed and slowly dragged myself out of the bedroom and towards the bathroom to get ready. When I finished, I went to Sehun's room to wake him up for school.

 

“Sehun-ah!” I hollered and knocked on his door. “It's time to wake up for school!” I waited for a response, a groan, a whine, some sort of sign to tell me that he's awake like he usually does but I got nothing. I knocked on his door, this time a little louder, “Sehun-ah, are you awake yet?!” Still nothing. “Sehun-ah, noona is coming in okay? If you're , put some clothes on!” I warned before pushing the door open. I walked in crawled onto his bed, laying myself on top of him over the blankets. “Sehunnie, wakey, wakey.” I cooed into his ear. I heard Sehun groan, slightly shifting under my weight.

“Noona, get off.” He croaked. “I can't breathe.” I rolled off of him and to the side, pulling the covers down so I could see his face clearly. He was breaking out in a cold sweat and shivering beneath blankets. “Sehun-ah, are you sick?” I asked, placing a hand on his sweaty forehead. “You're burning up!” I exclaimed. “Don't worry my beautiful dongsaeng, noona will take care of you.” I scrambled off of his bed and out of his room in search for things to make him feel better. “First things first, I need to cool down his temperature.”

 

After grabbing a small bowl and a little towel, I went back into Sehun's room so I could cool down his temperature. Once I was done, I went into the kitchen. I set my hands on my waist and looked around the kitchen thoughtfully, “I need to make Sehun something to eat.” I said to myself. “But I can't cook ...maybe I can call Luhan oppa for help.” I went back to my room and grabbed my phone to call Luhan. I briefly glanced at the alarm clock on my bedside table and my eyes widen. “I guess I won't be able to go to my internship today. No worries, I'll just explain to that old man tomorrow that I had to take care of my sick younger brother. Hopefully he'll understand.” I muttered to myself and dialed Luhan's number.

 

“Luhan oppa, I need help.” I told right away as he answered.

“Why?” He questioned, already worried after hearing the word 'help'.

“Uh, can you tell me how to make porridge?” I meekly asked. “Sehunnie is sick right now and I want to make him something to eat but I don't know how.”

Luhan softly chuckled from the other line, “How bout I come over and help you out? I don't want you to almost burn your place down again.”

Please log in to read the full chapter