His House

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yunho's POV 

Meow

Right as I opened my eyes this morning, I saw the kitten that I had agreed to take in, sitting on my chest and staring down at me. “What do you want?” I muttered, sleep laced in my voice.

Meow

“Go back to sleep.” I ordered and closed my eyes again when the cat head butted me.

Meow

“Oh yeah, no problem. Go ahead and lay on my face, I don't need to breathe or anything.” I sarcastically muttered as the cat made itself comfortable over my face, lightly pawing at my hair as it's tailed wagged right above my lips. I sighed and lifted it off me, staring at it as I held it up. “You really look a lot like that intern of mine.” I commented as it curiously gazed down at me. “If you were human, you'd probably look like her.”

Meow

“You must be hungry.” I voiced and slowly rose from bed.

 

I walked out of my room with the kitten in hand and went into one of the spare rooms in my apartment where I was kind enough to buy the necessities for the cat and set it up. There was a litter box, food dishes, a couple toys and a cat scratcher. But once I walked into the room, I found it to be a total mess. Cat litter and food were scattered across the floor and everywhere on the floor. I looked down at the cat in annoyance, “Did you really do all this?!”

Meow

I exasperatedly sighed, “I knew I shouldn't have took you home. Now I have to clean up your damn mess.” I put the cat into the kennel that I had I bought yesterday so it would stay out of my way, “You stay here and sleep.” I exited the room and went into the kitchen to grabbed a broom and dustpan to before reentering the cat room.

“What am I doing cleaning this up?” I questioned myself as I was crouched down on the ground sweeping cat litter away. “It wasn't my idea to bring you here. I should have that ahjumma come over and clean.” With that thought, I immediately dropped everything in my hands and marched out of the room and back into mine to find my phone.

 

“Moshi, moshi.”Sunhee's airy voice tinkled through the phone line when I called her.

“I didn't realize you were Japanese.” I voiced with a brow raised.

“Ahjussi?” She carefully questioned.

“Yeah.” I curtly answered.

“Well this is an unpleasant surprise.” She commented. “Why are you calling me?”

“I'm gonna send you an address. I want you to go there.” I quickly ordered before hanging up on her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunhee's POV

“What? Ahju- He hung up on me!” I complained when Yunho suddenly hung up after he rudely interrupting my face stuffing session. “Jerk.” I angrily stabbed my chopsticks into my ramen and swirled it around, stuffed a huge amount into my mouth. About a minute after Yunho had hung on me from the phone call, I received a text from his number.

I opened the message and stared down at the random address he had sent me. “What the heck is this? Where does he want me to go?” I unattractively grumbled with a full mouth. I threw my phone aside and leisurely finished my meal, enjoying the simple yet delicious taste of my instant ramen. I finally finished eating after about 10 minutes and went to get dress warmly for the cold, fall weather outside.

 

Once I was ready, I walked to Sehun's room and quietly knocked. Peeking my head through the door, I saw him laying in his bed reading some gaming magazine. “Sehun-ah, I'm gonna go out for a bit.” I informed. He sat up and looked at me curiously, “Where are you going?”

“Somewhere.” I vaguely informed, already making my way out of his room. I heard his bed squeaking before hearing his shuffling footsteps.

Sehun grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, “Where?”

“A place.” I casually answered. “Don't worry Seh

Please log in to read the full chapter