First Time Special 1

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

First time request because of popular demand. :) 

 

Yunho's POV 

Dense. Insane. Oblivious. Those three words described my girlfriend perfectly. How could she? How she parade around in front of me wearing only tight short shorts and an even tighter tank top? Does she not know what it does to me?

 

Sunhee walked around the living room, animatedly speaking on the phone with her grandparents while completely oblivious to what her actions were doing to me. My eyes roamed freely over her figure then zeroed in on her bare legs. What would it be like? I thought. To run my fingers down those legs.
 

“Okay, I'll see you in a couple days then.” My eyes lifted away from Sunhee's leg and instead paid attention to the conversation she was having with her grandparents. “You guys want to meet my boyfriend?” I raised an eyebrow at this and caught her eyes, smirking when she turned away in embarrassment. “ I don't know if he'll have time this Monday, though.”

 

“I have time.” I corrected her and gestured for her to make whatever plans it was she had with her grandparents. Okay, maybe I didn't have much time to spare that day or at least I wasn't sure but I would make time for Sunhee. I was itching to go meet her grandparents anyway. I mean, it's only reasonable and responsible that I go off and meet the people that are responsible for raising my girlfriend after being together for a year now.

 

She gave me a thankful, heart stopping smile before turning her back on me to continue her conversation and being the wonderful boyfriend I am, I took the opportunity to eye her...backside.


It's been a few months now since we've moved in together and after just celebrating our one year anniversary two weeks ago, the atmosphere around us began to change. If I were to explain myself of what went around us then the description tension would fit - hot, heavy, and . I lost count of how many times we were engaged in some hot make out with heavy petting only for one party to pull away because of uncertainty but like most men, I had my limits.
 


My lips parted when Sunhee bent down to pet Bambi, who had jumped on one of the tables to ask for attention, and I internally groaned. Ugh, why are you leaning down like that, you naive girlfriend? Don't you know what I can and want to do to you?
 


The first few nights when Sunhee moved in, she dress conservatively for bed, but as days went on and she became more comfortable, clothes started to shed. When I first saw her in such little clothing, I was in shock. I mean, I wasn't complaining. What boyfriend would? But I just didn't expect her to be so..open.

I even called her brother for the first few experiences. I wasn't sure if she was just this open and comfortable or she was trying to seduce me. After the call though, I found out she really was just this comfortable. And dear lord did it kill me.


I'm a full grown, healthy, hot blooded male and to see my girlfriend prancing around in tight, little clothing did crazy things to me. I wanted to do things to her that she probably would have never expected and my patience was really hanging by the thread. It would be soon until I snapped. And with the way things were going, it may just be tonight.


Of course I didn't want to force her into anything. And we never really discussed taking our relationship to a ual level. We were a couple that took our time and did things rather slow so to have these thoughts almost made me feel guilty. But I reminded myself. I. Am. A. Man. A man with a dense girlfriend. I also reminded myself that we were both adults. If we wanted to be ual there was no problem. Yet I couldn't bring myself to do anything.

 

Maybe it was because Sunhee's was so childish or maybe because I viewed my girlfriend as a woman to be put on a pedestal but I didn't want to touch her in ways that would, I guess, would 'ruin' her. I wanted to

Please log in to read the full chapter