Having Fun

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

Yunho had given me a new assignment to work on today. This time it was to create a product of my own and to come up with a sales pitch for any buyers out there and he wanted it done by next week. Like everyday, when I was here and working on some assignment that Yunho would give me, I was eating candy. I had just unwrapped a mint three musketeer bar and was in mid bite when Yunho asked me a question. “Do you always eat candy?”

I blankly stared at him before biting into the candy bar, “Haven't we been through this conversation before?”

“Yes but that was awhile ago.” He answered, looking at me as he waited for the answer to his question. “Not always.” I answered and shrugged. “If I did then I would be much bigger than I am and I would have at least a dozen cavities.” He raised an eyebrow and swiveled his chair around to face me, “You don't?”

“Nope!” I replied and sent him an eye smile. “See!” I opened my mouth wide and yanked my cheeks open to prove my point to Yunho.

Yunho's face contorted into one of disgust as he got a view of the inside of my chocolate covered mouth. “That was attractive.” He sarcastically stated. I laughed at his expression and took another bite of the musketeer bar, “Thanks!” Yunho scoffed at my actions before turning back to his work, ending our extremely pointless conversation.

 

“Ahjussi.” I called Yunho after about five minutes of silence. “Ahjussi.” I repeated when he didn't answer. I turned my body to face Yunho, seeing him staring intently at all the paperwork on his desk. “Ah-”

“What?!” He barked in annoyance.

“What do you like to do for fun?” I wondered, completely ignoring his hostile glare and tone of voice. I tilted my head to the side and stared at him expressionless, “You seem like a pretty boring person.”

“What I do for fun is none of your business, Ms. Oh.” He returned the stoic expression and replied. “And for you information, I am not a boring person.” I frowned at his answer, “Are we back to calling me by my surname again? It's so old sounding.”

“I already told you in the beginning, I like to keep it professional.” He retorted and went back to his work.

“I don't think our relationship is very professional ahjussi.” I argued. “It's more...I don't know..fighty.”

 

Yunho snorted and glanced at me through his glasses. “Fighty? I bet you did great in English with your adjectives there.” He sarcastically commented. I sighed and rolled my eyes, “You are boring. You're all about business, I bet you don't even know the meaning of fun.”

“Of course I do, Ms. Oh.” Yunho answered with a small smirk. I narrowed my eyes at him. Jerk. He's calling me that to get on my nerves.

“No you don't.” I argued. “And don't call me that!”

“Yes I do.” He surely countered. “What should I call you then, Ms. Oh?”

“Hm, I don't know by my name.” I suggested. Yunho's smirk slightly widened, seeing how bother I was with him calling me by my surname. He shook his head, “I rather not.” 

 

I pouted and crossed my arms, looking at Yunho in curiosity, “Tell me, what's the funnest thing you've done in the past month.”

“….....”

“Don't think too hard now ahjussi.” I laughed and when he couldn't come up with anything. Yunho shot me a fierce glare, making me raise my hands in defense. “Sorry, sorry. Take your time.” I watched as his mouth opened and closed, struggling to come up with an answer. “See? You don't know fun.”

“I know fun.” He quickly disputed. I walked up to his desk and stood in front of him. “Prove it.” I challenged.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ten minutes later, Yunho and I some how ended up at a quiet Ramen stand in some quiet part of town.

“I don't get it.” Yunho muttered from across the table as he watched me slurp up my spicy, seafood ramen in fascination.

“Get what?” I asked with a mouth full of noodles. I stuffed a piece of kimchi into my already stuffed mouth and chewed happily. This is the best ramen I've ever eaten, I should take Sehun here the next time he's free.

“Where does all the food you eat go to?” He stared at me with slight di

Please log in to read the full chapter