Favor

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

“Why?! Why would you tell them that?!” I exclaimed in shock and fury, resisting the urge to beat Yunho senseless with a pillow.

“I needed to.” He calmly replied. Too calm for my liking and I don't understand how he's so calm, I wanted to yank all his hair out. “I already told you what my parents are like. They were going to set me up with some girl they wanted me to marry.” Yunho informed with a troubled expression. “I needed to tell them something so they would stop it.”

“So you tell them you already had a girlfriend and it's me.” I stated rather than questioned. Yunho nodded his head in confirmation. “Why?” I practically whined.

“We just went through that.” Yunho smartly replied.

“I know that.” I seethed through gritted teeth. “I meant why did you say me? Couldn't you have told them it was someone else?”

“Well you're the only girl I somewhat enjoy being around.” He mumbled.

“Thank you?” I replied unsure.

 

I heaved a heavy sigh and ran a hand through my hair in frustration, “So what now?”

“They want to meet you tomorrow.” He got straight to the point. My eyes widened in disbelief. Why so soon? “Think of it as paying me back for taking you out the other day.” He said not bothered at all at how annoyed I was.

“I didn't ask you to take me out.” I angrily shot back at him. I leaned forward until my face was only inches away from his, making him visibly freeze in his seat. “Tell me ahjussi.” I spoke in a low voice, causing for Yunho to turn to look at me wide panicky eyes. “Do you perhaps...like me?” I questioned with a serious face. His jaw dropped in shock, “What?!”

I couldn't help but explode into giggles. This was the first time I've seen Yunho freak out this way and I found it absolutely hilarious. “I was just kidding old man.” I told through my fits of laughter. “I know you don't like me. You wouldn't like someone troublesome and bright like me, right?” I guessed and sent him a big smile. “Besides, you aren't my type anyway.” Yunho slightly frowned when he heard this. For some unknown reason, hearing that comment really bothered him.

 

“What's in it for me if I help you?”

“If you help me, I'll repay you for it.” He announced. “I'll do anything you want, no complaints.” My eyed lit up from the suggestion. A million evil thoughts already swarmed in my mind. Just imagine all the possibilities, “Really?”

“I promise.” He firmly replied.

“Pinky swear?” I said, holding out my pinky for Yunho. Yunho rolled his eyes before looping his pinky with min, “Pinky swear.” I kissed my thumb and looked up expectantly at Yunho, “Come on, kiss it too.”

“You're such a child.” He muttered but did as I requested nonetheless.

 

Sehun, who heard the yells then laughter, snuck out of his room to check on his sister, wanting to make sure that the grumpy looking man wasn't doing anything bad. He slowly peeked his head into the living room, lips pressed into a t

Please log in to read the full chapter