So Cold

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

“Good Morning Yunho-shi!” I sang right as I entered his office and just like yesterday, I saw him slightly twitch. I decided to let it slide as I made my way back over to the coffee table to finish reading all the history of this company.

“Morning, Ms. Oh.” He tonelessly answered, barely acknowledging my presence at he continued on with his work. I took a seat on the large leather sofa and pulled those darn books towards me. Yunho told me that once I finished reading all those books, he would have me complete my first company analysis and once that's done, he'll have me attend my first business meeting as well. Miraculously, I had finished reading one of these books yesterday and now I was working on the second one. Without pulling my gaze away from the pages of the book, my hand reached to my side in search of my purse. When I felt the familiar fabric in my hands, I reached in and pulled out the chocolate bar that I had inside. Quickly unwrapping it, I took a big bite and savored the sweet and chocolaty taste.

 

Yunho, who was now distracted by the rustling of the candy wrapper, looked up from his paperwork and over to his intern. His eyebrow twitched when he saw her innocently sitting on the couch, chomping away on the chocolate bar, not even aware of the noise she was making. “What are you doing?” He asked through clenched teeth.

“Eating candy.” I answered. I faced Yunho and pulled out another candy bar, holding it out towards him. “Want some?”

“I don't like filling my body with such horrid ingredients.” Yunho turned away and gruffly replied. “And if you would like to live a long and healthy life Ms. Oh, I suggest you do the same.”

“A simple no would have been fine.” I grumbled under my breath. I nonchalantly shrugged my shoulders and continued eating the chocolate bar. “I live to enjoy.”

 

I continued eating the candy, looking around his office since I couldn't stand reading all the useless history anymore. “Why do you have an office full of windows?” I asked. “Don't you feel uncomfortable with all the workers staring in here?”

“I am a person with no secrets.” He simply answered.

“You really don't feel uncomfortable?” I asked him in wonder. I glanced out the clear windows that lead into the workers' area and saw a few girl workers staring at Yunho with hearts in their eyes. “Even with those girls staring at you constantly?”

“It does not.”

I pouted at his short answers. “Do you you even read all the books in the bookcases or are they just for decoration?” I wondered, getting up from the couch and walking towards all the bookshel

Please log in to read the full chapter