Introductions

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

“You're here.”

A small yelp escaped my lips from the sudden authoritative voice but I quickly composed myself. “Hello. I'm Oh Sunhee.” I quickly turned around and greeted.

“I know. Come over and take a seat.” I finally glanced up to see what my mentor looked like. He was good looking, no doubt about it, but even at first glance I could tell this man was all about business.

“What are you waiting for, come over here.” He glanced up from his paper work and gestured me over when he realized I had made no movement. My eyes widen and I quickly scurried over, taking a seat in the expensive looking chair in front of his desk. He clear his throat and stared down at me with a penetrating, dark gaze. I blankly stared back, tilting my head and blinking a few times. We silently gazed at each other for a few seconds before he cleared his throat again and tore his gaze away from me.

“I'm going to go over my expectation and what I want you to do around here.” He started. “Do you have paper and pen to take notes?”

“Neh!” I cheerfully replied. From the corner of my eyes I could see him slightly twitching but I didn't pay attemtion to it as I quickly pulled out a notepad and pen from my purse.

“I've already worked out a schedule for you to come in every week.” Yunho started, pulling out a neatly organized and highly complex schedule from a manilla folder. He slid it across the table for me to see. “I expect to see you here four times a week from 9-6. I usually come in earlier and stay late but I suspect you have other matters to attend to so that's all I want. While you are here, I'll give you all the knowledge of running and managing a business. On the schedule, I have already input when business meetings will take place, you shall attend all meetings with me as well so you can have better understanding.” I struggled to write down all the information as he rapidly explained them. “And when that opportunity arises, I suggest bringing paper and pen or even a tape recorder with you to the meetings.” He paused for a moment, letting me jot down all the information before continuing. “I usually take my lunch break around one or two. There is a cafeteria on the bottom floor of this building where you are more then welcome to go. If you brought your own lunch, we have a staff lounge located in the back where I shall show you soon.” He stopped again and intertwined his hands together before placing his chin between them. “Any questions?”

I wrote down a few more notes before answering, “Nope.”

“At times I may ask you to go over the company's stocks or even other companies. You will also complete company analysis for numerous corporations. I may also ask you to make practice presentation if I have time.” He continued on.

 

My head slightly buzzed from the overdose of information. This guy really is all about business, I thought to myself before quickening my pace to write everything down. “I have already set you up with a few things over there.” He said, pointing over to the leather couch he had set up next to the window that overlooked t

Please log in to read the full chapter