The Start

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

“Noona, wake up.” Sehun shook my shoulders, trying to wake me up. “Noona.” He called again when there was no response. “Noona!” He screamed right into my ear. I flinched from the shrillness of Sehun's voice and lazily opened my eyes to give him a dark glare. “What do you want Sehun?”

“Noona, you need to wake up and get ready.” He urged, effortlessly pulling me up into a sitting position. “Today's the first day for your internship.” My eyes widen in realizations once his words settle in. “Ah, that's right!” I exclaimed and scrambled out of bed, nearly slipping onto the floor from the sheets, and if it weren't for Sehun catching me, I would have had a lovely bruise on my forehead.

 

I whirled around and grabbed my alarm, “Stupid alarm clock why didn't it ring on time?” I grumbled and threw it on the ground. “It never works correctly.”

“Of course it doesn't, you throw it against the wall every day.” Sehun mumbled as he watched me rush off into the bathroom to get ready. He bent down and grabbed the clock, placing it back on my night stand. “I still don't believe she's older then me.”

 

“Noona, hurry and get ready! I'll make breakfast for you!” I heard Sehun yell while I was in the bathroom.

“Thanks Sehunnie!” I hollered back, brushing my teeth and washing my face in hyper speed. I sighed in frustration.

 

This always happens to me I swear, whenever I have something important to do, my alarm clock never seems work. I don't even know why I haven't gotten rid of it and bought a new one yet. It's not like it's any use. I ran back into my room and swung my closet door wide open. “What to wear, what to wear?” I muttered to myself as I blankly stared into my closet. Glancing at my clock and seeing that I was short on time, I grabbed the first professional looking attire I saw and threw it on. Sehun suggested me laying out my clothes beforehand but did I listen? No, I chose to look at cat videos instead and look at what happened.

 

“Noona, breakfast.” Sehun reminded when I came out of my room, holding a plate of food in his hands so I could eat.

“Can't, I don't have time.” I said, zooming pass him and to the front door so I could put my shoes on. Sehun came after me, still with the plate in his hands. “Just eat a bit.” Just to appease him and also so I wouldn't be hungry later, I stood up and shoved as much of the eggs and toast I could get into my mouth, creating a mess on the floor between us.

“Thanks you! Noona loves you, bye!” I planted a kiss on Sehun's cheek before running out the door, tripping on the threshold in the process. “I'm okay!” I yelled before continuing on my way.

Sehun shook his head in disbelief and stared at the mess of food before him. “Is she really my older sister? Just look at the mess she made.” He sighed since there was nothing he could do besides clean everything up. “What would she even do without me?”

 

“I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna me late.” I chanted running through the hallways of the apartment complex.

“Slow down Sunhee! You're going to trip again.” The ahjussi who lived next door to us lightly scold. He was always looking out for Sehun and me since we moved in two years ago. He lived alone since his family moved to another country and he sees us as his own grandchildren.

“I'm in a hur-Wah!” Before I could even finish my sentence, I tripped over one of the resident's welcoming met, sending my body spiraling to the floor but never actually hitting the bottom.

“Tripping like usual I see.” I looked up at my savior to see Luhan, one of Sehun's favorite hyung and a building buddy of ours, staring down at me with amusement. I quickly scrambled out of his arms and rubbed the back of my neck, embarrassed. “Thanks Luhan oppa.” I straightened up my clothes and sent him bright smiled

Please log in to read the full chapter