A Night at Yunho's

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV

After our little agreement of me staying over at Yunho's place, I pulled out my phone and dialed my home phone, calling Sehun to inform him of my plans.

“Wae?” Came his monotone voice through the receiver.

“Sehun-ah.” I quietly spoke.

“Noona?” I could detect the recognition in his voice. “Where are you right now?”

“I'm at ahjussi's place.” I carefully revealed. “Listen, with the weather....I'm not going to be able to make it home tonight.”

“What? Did something happen?!” Came his worried questions.

“No, no, nothing happened. Don't worry.” I assured while running a hand through my hair. I really hope he doesn't freak on me once I tell him my plans but this is Oh Sehun I'm talking about. My one and only overprotective and dramatic brother. Of course he's going to freak out.

 

I took a calming breath before I revealed my plan, “But I'm spending the night here, Sehun.”

“What?! You're doing what?!” I shut my eyes and groaned. I knew it.

“I'm spending the night at ahjussi's.” I repeated in a cleared voice.

“No. Absolutely not. I do not approve.” Sehun firmly rejected. From across the line, I could hear how ragged his breathing had become, “I do not approve, noona. You're not spending the night there.”

“Sehun-”

“Is that even right?!” He interrupted me and bellowed through the phone. “I mean, a man and a woman spending the night together when they aren't even married?”

“Se-”

“You've only been together for a couple weeks and you're already at this level?!” Sehun screeched. I pinched the bridge of my nose and groaned. This boy seriously needs a girlfriend himself. “No, what will grandma and grandpa think?”

“Sehun, it's not-”

“No, this isn't right. You need to come back hom-”

“Alright Sehun, see you tomorrow, I love you! Bye!~” I said in a rush and hung up the phone before I could hear his protest. I grinned in accomplishment and sent my phone down.

 

I turned around and paused when I saw Yunho staring me with an amused smirk. “Oh..hey.” Yunho lightly chuckled, “Are you sure you're the older sibling?”

I pursed my lips and nodded, “According to my birth certificate and license, yeah.”

He shook his head at my answer and handed me over a pile of clothes, “Here, I got some clothes for you to change into.” I examined the articles of clothing, which included a pair of basketball shorts and a plain t-shirt. “They were my clothes from high school so they'll probably fit you better than my other clothing.” He took the towel that was hanging off his shoulder and set it in my arms as well. “And here's a towel for you to clean up with.”

 

After cleaning up and brushing my teeth that was too provided by Yunho, I ventured back out into the living room to see the owner of the place himself lounging comfortably on the sofa. “You finished?” He asked once he noticed me.

“Yep.” I replied and made my way to sit beside him. “What are you doing?”

“I was just watching some movie that was playing.” He said and threw an arm around my shoulders. I nodded my head in understanding and made myself comfortable, letting my eyes focus on the television as I got into the movie.

 

The scene that was playing suddenly changed and the screen showed the two main characters casually laying in bed together; all seemingly innocent I should add. But then, then, there was that silence atmosphere full of unspoken tension and before we knew, the seemingly innocent scene was unfolding into one with a hot make out session and clothes flying around.

 

My eyes widen slightly at the scene. Now, we were both adults here and scenes should only be awkward when you're watching it with your parents but this was not the case. Our relationship was still in the early stages and experiencing a what looks to be a scene was not an ideal way of bonding.

I attempted to play if off cool and tried hard to not appear awkward. I stole a glance from the corner of my eyes at Yunho and saw him staring at the TV casually. I let a quiet sigh pass my lips and tried to not let the scene get to me when it clearly wasn't bothering Yunho. I blankly stared at the television and prayed for the awkwardness to disappear.

 

Yunho peeked at his girlfriend from the corner of his eyes and awkwardly cleared his throat at he watched the scene unfold before his eyes. Yunho was a strict and uptight man, there was no doubt in that. He held himself highly and in the words of his girlfriend, he was a grumpy, old prude. He was serious, quiet, reserved, and always thought of work but beyond that, he was still a healthy man. And just like all

Please log in to read the full chapter