Getting Along

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

Someone please kill me now. It was not healthy to become this frustrated and annoyed so many times in one day. Especially at such a grand degree. As I have said to myself, if my crying technique didn't work out and these two still continued to fight, I would resort to violence.

 

I gripped onto their arm and dragged them out of the tea shop. Once we were outside and we were free of onlookers, I gave the two harsh slaps on the back of their heads.

“Ow!” Sehun winced and complained, rubbing his now sore head.

Opposite of Sehun, when Yunho felt the stinging pain on the back of his head, he glared down at me, “Did you just hit me?!”

“Damn right I hit you!” I finally snapped. “And I'll hit you again if you don't stop fighting with a teenager.” Yunho kept quiet and shrank back but kept a watchful eye on me. I ignored him and whirled around to Sehun and jabbed him in the chest. “All I asked is for you two to get along and this is what I get? What is it that you hate so much about each other? Please do enlighten me so I can understand.” I angrily spewed. Yunho and Sehun awkwardly glanced at each other, unsure of what to do. Seeing their lack of response only made me angrier, “Fine. If your childish stubbornness won't subside anytime soon, I see no reason to spend my time with the two of you any longer.” With that, I marched off, finding something else to do on my own that would occupy my mind from the two idiots.

 

Sehun solemnly watched as his sister stormed away. “Noona's really mad.” He guiltily muttered while fidgeting with his school tie.

“You think?” Yunho sarcastically muttered from the side.

“This is all your fault!” Sehun suddenly burst and blamed. “Aren't business men suppose to be all mature and mighty? Why the hell do you keep fighting with me?!”

“What? You think I'm just going to stand there and let you insult me?!” Yunho retaliated in annoyance. “I've never let anybody walk all over me and I won't do it now.”

“I'm the younger brother of your girlfriend!” The younger boy exasperatedly exclaimed. “I'm supposed to be a brat and bug the hell out of you!” Sehun reasoned in annoyance.

“So being her younger brother gives you the right to be disrespectful?” Yunho quirked an eyebrow an asked. He was really losing his patience with this boy. Sehun firmly nodded, “Yes. Yes it does.”

Yunho clenched his jaw and pinched the bridge of his nose, “This is going no where.” Taking a deep breath to relax, he continued. “Look, I don't want to fight with you anymore. You're my girlfriend's younger brother and I need to be patient with you.”

 

Sehun leaned in closer to Yunho, his eyes directed towards the older male's lips, “Why the hell are you twitching? Is that some sort of condition?”

“No! I mean-” This was a lot more difficult then he thought. Meeting his girlfriend's younger sibling was never on his to-do list and he didn't like having to deal with it. “Forget about my twitching. Let's...try to get along for Sunhee's sake.”

Sehun thought it over before humming in agreement, “Fine.” His eyes wandered off before slightly squinting, “Where did she go?” Yunho too looked around but couldn't find the familiar figure, “Let's go find her then.”

 

“Noona!”

I rolled my eyes when I came out of the ice cream shop and heard my little brother's voice. I chose to ignore his pleading calls and went off in his opposite direction. I heard thundering footsteps before feeling a tug on my elbow. “Noona, why are you ignoring me?” I continued ignoring him and shrugged his arm off, walking away without a second glance. “Noona!” Sehun called out again. “This is all your fault!” Sehun accused as soon as Yunho was to his side. “Why don't you be a good boyfriend and go make her feel better?”

Yunho glared at the younger boy for the sudden accusation but did as suggested. He too wasn't fond of the idea of an angry girlfriend.

“Ahjumma.” I glanced at Yunho from the corner of my eyes as I sat down at an unoccupied bench. “Ahjum- Sunhee.” Yunho cautiously sat down beside me, leaving a small distance between us. “Talk to me.” Just like with Sehun, I ignored him. I turned away from Yunho and ate my chocolate ice cream without a care. “Are you really not going to talk to me?” He probed while grabbing onto my hand. “Come on, I know how much of a chatter box you are.”

 

“Aish, just move out the way.” Sehun came over and impatiently shoved Yunho away from me. “Noona.” He softly called and turned me to face him. “Buing, buing.” My eyes widen at his gestures. He is not using aegyo on me right now. “Sehun is sorry, pwease forgive him.” My lips p

Please log in to read the full chapter