That Annoying Brother

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

I took a few quick breaths to ready myself before I put my plan into actions. I bit my bottom lip as it quivered and waterworks rung through my eyes. “Waahhh!”

 

The two boys that were previously sizing each other up quickly snapped their heads in the direction of someone wailing. Their eyes widened as they quickly backed away from each other and stepped towards the crying.

 

“Noona!”
“Sunhee!”

 

On instinct, the two reached out to wipe my tears, glaring at each other once they saw the other's intent.

Sehun narrowed his eyes at Yunho and slapped his hands away, “I can do this. You don't need to touch my sister.”

“I should be the one wiping her tears away. I am, after all, her boyfriend.” Yunho quickly shot back. “You should learn to step down and give your sister some space.”

I pitifully whimpered, “Stop fighting. Please stop fighting. I really just wanted you two to get along. Why are you fighting like this?”
Sehun's eyes enlarged in guilt and his bottom lip was jutted out, “W-we're sorry. Don't cry, noona!”
“If you two are going to keep fighting, I don't want to see either of you.” I declared and turned my back, walking away from them. I really hope acting like this works in my favor. Those two better get along after this or I'll resort to using force to get my way.

“Noona!” Sehun called and ran after me. He held onto my arm and turned me to face him. “I'm sorry, noona. I'll stop. I'll try getting along with...him.” Sehun reluctantly said and eyed Yunho.
Yunho came over and held onto my other arm, “Yeah, we'll stop fighting. We'll try for you.”
I sniffled and glanced up at them with watery eyes, “Really? Do you both promise?” The two boys stared at each other before forcing a nod.

 

My features brightened within a second and I quickly wiped my tears away. “Great!” I cheered. I switched roles and held onto their arms instead. Sending the two a sunny smile, I began dragging them away. “Let's go then.”
Sehun's jaw dropped once he realized my act, “You were faking it?!”
“Fake tears, real tears. You can't differentiate the two anymore.” I casually waved off. “Lets go guys! You promised me you two would try to put you're differences aside!”

“No.” Sehun objected and twisted way from my grasp. “I'm not going anymore.”

I gave the boy a piercing gaze. “Sehun follow me. Ahjussi, wait here. I'll be right back.”

 

I dragged Sehun away from Yunho; far enough so that he couldn't hear what we were going to say. “Oh Sehun.” I lowly muttered. Sehun slightly whimpered at my tone before yelping out in pain. “Ah! Noona!”

“Who taught you to act so disrespectfully like this?” I snapped while pinching the side of his neck harshly. “I've taught you better than this, Sehun. I am very-” I applied more pressure and twisted his skin to the side

“Ah!”

“Very, disappointed in you today.” I muttered, not lightening my punishment.

“Owwie. Noona let go!” He whined and tried to pry my deathly fingers off him but I wouldn't let up.

 

“Say you'll cooperate with me first.” I ordered and latched my fingers on the other side of his neck, applying just as much force until he was withering in pain, “Say that you'll try to get along and not provoke ahjussi like you just did.”

“Fine! Fine, I'll listen to you.” Sehun gave up and agreed.

“Good boy.” I smiled in success and squeezed his cheeks. “Stay here, I'm going to talk to the old man.”

 

After leaving a pouting Sehun behind, I scurried back to Yunho. “Ahjussi, are you going to cooperate with me?” I softly asked. My eyes narrowed but I still kept the same soft and gentle tone, “Or do I have to do the same thing to you as I did to Sehun?”

 

Yunho looked down at his girlfriend, shocked that she had been so forceful with her younger brother and now she was threatening his in nicest way possible. He eyed the shorter girl, who was innocently smiling up at him,

Please log in to read the full chapter