Good Morning

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

A small groan escaped passed my lips as I slowly blinked open my eyes. I stared at the unfamiliar ceiling in confusion before the memories from last night came to mind. That's right. I spent the night at Yunho's place because of the storm.

I sighed and turned around to face Yunho, a smile forming on my face when I saw Bambi curled up on his chest. Ha. He so has a soft spot for that cat. I wonder how many nights he spends like this with Bambi.

 

I stretched out my limbs and yawned, my eyes landing on the alarm settled on top of the bedside table and saw that it was almost 6:30. I blinked slowly and decided that I needed to get up and leave. Sehun's probably dying right now and I needed to get cleaned up so I could head back to Yunho's office in a couple hours. I carefully slipped out of bed, making sure not to wake the two up, and sauntered down the hall still in a sleepy state. I entered the bathroom and freshened up, removing the clothing I wore to bed and slipping back into my own that I had left in the bathroom. Finished, I put Yunho's clothing into the hamper and headed out.

 

I ran a hand through my hair, trying to fix it's appearance before yelping in shock, “Oh!”

There was a stranger, a very tall one, leaning against the kitchen island with a mug in his hands. When he saw me, he raised an eyebrow in interest and removed his lips from the cup, “Why, hello.” I gulped and stepped back, “W-who are you?”

The man eyed my appearance, scanning from head to toe before a smirk appeared on his lips. “Ah, my apologies, miss.” He set the cup on the counter and smoothly stepped forward to introduce himself. He held out a hand and I cautiously placed mine into his, “My name is Changmin and I'm here to visit my dear cousin.”

I tilted my head in wondering before asking, “Yunho?...”

“Yep.” Changmin replied with a wide grin. “And who's the beautiful lady gracing my presence?”

“Uh, I'm Sunhee.” I told, trying to hide a smile that was threatening to appear at the man's..I guess you can say suaveness.? “His girl-”

“Girlfriend.” Changmin finished off with a wide grin. I opened my mouth to ask him how he knew about me but he quickly continued on, “He's told me about you.”

 

I blushed at his words, “Really?”

Changmin nodded with a knowing smile, “I'm glad I finally get to meet the woman who stresses out my cousin so much.” I rubbed the back of my neck and released a nervous laugh, “About that...”

“Oh, don't worry about it.” He calmly assured. “I personally think the man's too uptight for his own good. He needs to learn how to loosen up a little.” Changmin curiously stared down at me, “You look pretty young. How old are you?”

“Ah, I'm 21 years old.” I answered with a large smile, now not feeling too nervous with Changmin.

“You're the same age as my younger sister!” Changmin excitingly told. From the shine in his eyes, I could tell how much he cared for his younger sister. “You should meet her sometime. She needs more girlfriends.” I laughed at his statement and nodded my head. “That sounds lovely.”

 

I cleared my throat when I realized the time and sent the tall man an apologetic smile. “Um...it was really nice meeting you Changmin-shi but I need to get going.” I kindly explained. “I need to go see my younger brother.”

“Have a good day then. Hopefully, I'll get to see you more.” He said with an amicable smile, waving off as I walked away. I laughed at his cheerfulness and couldn’t help but think how different Changmin was from Yunho from the first meeting.

 

With that last thought, I merrily skipped down the complex's corridors while humming a soft tune. Well that was a start to a good morning. Now I just need to keep my fingers crossed that Sehun won't pop a blood vessel in anger when I get home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Catching an early bus from Yunho's place to mine, I was able to make it home in about 30 minutes. I pressed in the code to my house in the keypad and cautiously poked my head through the door. “Sehunnie~” I called out. When I received

Please log in to read the full chapter