Swimming Lesson

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee's POV 

“Alright, let's go swimming then.” Yunho said and got up from the couch. 

“Uh, I don't have a swim suit.” I told. 

“Right.” Yunho muttered. He took the cat out of my hands and began walking towards the cat. I quietly followed him and watched as he placed the kitten back into the kennel before turning back to me. “We'll go get you a swim suit.”

“Where?” I wondered. Does he plan on taking me to a store our something?

“Don't ask me too many questions and follow me.” He curtly ordered before shoving his hands into his pockets and sauntering ahead of me coolly. I grumbled a few curse words under my breath and waved a small goodbye at the kitten before rushing to catch up with Yunho.

 

Throughout the whole elevator ride, Yunho completely ignored me no matter how many questions I asked him and no matter how much I pestered him. He either sent me a glare or coldly told me to shut up. Tsk, and I thought he was actually going to be nice today.

"There's a boutique here?" I asked Yunho as the two of stopped at a shop on the 1st floor of the apartment complex. 

"Of course." Yunho proudly answer and walked in like he owned the place. 

“How can I help you Mr. Jung?” A sales attendant came over and bowed down at Yunho immediately once she saw him and asked. From the way she was dreamily looking up at Yunho, it was obvious that she thinks he's attractive and from his attitude he knew her thoughts on him but he simply didn't care.

“We're here to get a swim suit.” Yunho informed in a authoritative tone and scanned the vicinity of the large boutique. He frowned at a few workers, who's eyes were lingering on him for too long, and sent them an electrifying glare, making them shrink back in fear.

 

The worker beamed and clapped her hands together, batting her eyes lashes flirtatiously, “Oh, well our new men's line jus-”

“Not for me.” He coldly stopped her and pointed at me. “For her.” He turned to face me and from the slight twitch on his right eye I could tell he was annoyed with the girl. I bit my lip, resisting the urge to laughed. “What size are you?” Yunho questioned and impatiently poked the side of his cheek with the tip of his tongue.

I looked around at the workers with wide eyes, embarrassed at Yunho's questioned. “You don't just ask a girl that.” I scold through gritted teeth.

“You look like a small, since you don't have much going on.” Yunho commented and eyed me critically.

“Hey!” I brought my arms up and quickly shielded my body from his judging gaze. Yunho snapped his fingers and a worker immediately handed him a two piece swim suit. “Go try it on.” He ordered and tossed the swim suit into my hands, having another worker lead me away to the dressing rooms.

 

“Yah, ahjumma. Are you almost done?” Yunho impatiently knocked on the dressing room door and asked. “Does it really take you that long just to put on a swim suit?”

I examined myself in the mirror and tried rearranging the individual pieces of the swim suit to cover my body more appropriately. No matter where I pushed or pull it seemed as if I made any small movement something was going to pop out of place which I did not nor do I ever want to happen. “It's too small.” I hollered.

“What?” Yunho uttered confused. “It looks like it fits.”

 

“Yah, what the hell?!” I exclaimed in shocked when Yunho suddenly barged into the changing room. “You can't just barge in here!”

“You're right. It doesn't fit.” Yunho eyed my form and agreed. “You're meatier then I thought.”

“Get out!” I yelled mortified and violently pushed Yunho out the door, slamming the door shut on his face. “What the hell

Please log in to read the full chapter