Curse You

Believe It
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Yunho's POV

Just like any other day after parking my car, I made my way into the building and took the elevator to my department floor. I walked passed the secretary table and froze. Slowly, I turned to see what was the black thing on top of the table. I cautiously walked closer, only to see a mop of black hair sprawled across the table top. I went into panic mode for a brief second before realizing that it was only my pesky intern. I stalked over to her sleeping figure and harshly flicked the crown of her head.

“Ah!” She shot up and held the back of her head. “Who the fuc-” She held back her curse word when she saw me and groaned. I stuffed my hands into my pockets and raised an eyebrow, “Why are you here so early?”

“You told me to come early yesterday remember?” She reminded now rubbing her sore head. “After you bit off my head yesterday for being late?” She added when she saw my blank face.

“Don't be ridiculous.” I snapped. “Me biting your head off would mean cannibalism which is highly frowned upon in society and I would never partake in such an act.” She scrunched up her nose and eyed me up and down, “Was that suppose to be a joke?”

“No.” I curtly answered. “I told you to come early today because I need some help with cleaning.” Sunhee's mouth dropped in disbelief. “Cleaning?” She spat out. “You had me come early to help you with cleaning? Isn't that what cleaners are for? Cleaning.”

I frowned and glared at her. “Don't get mouthy with me.” I yanked her our of the the seat and pulled her up. “Follow me.” I ordered.

 

A couple minutes later, the two of us ended up in a storage room located in the farthest corner of the floor. People rarely come in here since all that was were a whole bunch of paper work from years ago. There were rows upon rows of old folders covered with dust put away in boxes. There was a small window in the back of the room with a small desk also covered with dust. The room...to say the least was...untouched. Sunhee stepped into the room and warily looked around. She released a small sneeze when she walked into one of the shelves, causing for the dust to fly around.

 

“What is this?” Sunhee questioned. She then suddenly stared up at me with wide eyes. “Do you plan on murdering me in here or something?! Is that why you brought me here!” Instead of reacting harshly, I stared at her in wonder. This girl must watch a lot of horror movies to be thinking about such scenarios. Or she's just a spaz. “Organize the papers here and clear out the dust.” I firmly ordered. “I want this done in three hours.” I ordered before walking out of the storage room, not even stopping to hear her protest.

 

Sunhee's POV

“Wait, wh- Come back old man!” I yelled at Yunho's retreating figure. I groaned and stomped my foot childishly when he ignored me. “I don't want to do this.” I walked to the desk and placed my bag down. Is he really serious about this? Old fart, why is making me do all these things? What happened to an actual assignments he had for me on his stupid agenda?

I sighed and looked around the room. “Better get started and get all this done before he comes back and yells at me with that stupid mouth of his.” I took off my blazer and rolled up the sleeve of my white button up shirt before pulling out a box filled with paper work towards me. Slowly and reluctantly, I began organizing the papers in the box, arranging them by dates and names. It became a routine, once I finished one stack I moved on to the next right away. An hour and a half passed by before I decided to take a break. I went to take a seat at the desk where I had placed my bag and sighed for what I felt like was the 10th time that day. I looked around the dusty paper filled room and groaned, “I lost sleep for this. How troublesome.”

 

I pulled out my cell phone and rested my head on my bag, using it as a pillow. I unlock

Please log in to read the full chapter