The Plan

Married to a Stranger

A few days has passed by, since that night. Kris has been busy helping his grandfather with his company and hasn’t been bothering you much. Chanyeol has left for the States and hasn’t been contacting you that much. As for you, you been preparing for the wedding that is in three days.

 

“And I thought Sera was going to marry Kris all this time.” A group of coworkers softly talked to each other, pretending that Sera was not in the room. Sera looked at them in disgust as they gossiped about her. “Haha, I was thinking the same. I guess Kris found someone who is BETTER than her.” The coworker laughed. “I guess that witch is going to be by herself now. Mr. Wu doesn’t want someone like that. She probably thought Mr. Wu was going to accept her as her granddaughter but I guess not anymore.” The coworker kept running her month. Sera slammed the paper that they were waiting for on the desk, making them jump. “Isn’t the work policy to not gossip about your coworkers?” She questioned them. The two coworkers looked at each other in shock. 

“I’m waiting for your answers.” She glared at them.

“N-no.” They both answered.

“Well, I guess its best if you guys go back to your work before I ask someone to fire you guys.” She rolled her eyes at them. The two coworkers quickly disappeared from her sight softly whispering something to each other. Sera sat down at her desk with her hands on her face. *Stupid Kris, this is all your fault.* She thought to herself.

“Is something wrong?” Her dad asked, as he came closer.

She looked up and faked a smile. “I’m fine dad, I’m just getting sleepy that’s all.”

“Good, cause I thought you were sick or something.” He sat down. 

She shook her head. “Is there something you need?” She quickly got up.

“No, I’m fine. I just came to leave you a message from Mr. Wu.” He placed it on the table.

“Well, I better get going now.” He said leaving the room. Sera waited for her dad to leave, to open the note. 

Where having a family dinner and we would love for you to come tomorrow night.

- Mr. Wu

Sera closed the note and crumbled it into the trashcan. She leaned back on her chair and stared at the ceiling. *What the hell? Do they expect me to go?* Sera got up and grabbed her bag and walked down the hall. She accidentally bumped into Kris, making her fall back.

“Ouch!” She gave out a small sound as she tried getting up. Kris extended his hand, to help her. Sera looked at him and than at his hand. She grabbed onto his hand and got up. “Sorry about that.” Kris was still holding on to her hand. She quickly let go and turned her head away. 

“Kris, you shouldn’t be doing this.” She said.

“Doing what?” He gave her a smile.

“Aren’t you getting married?” She crossed her arms.

“Yeah, so what?” He was still confused.

“We shouldn’t be talking.” Sera coldly replied.

“What?” He gave her a look.

“You heard me.” She again coldly replied. Kris just started at her and walked closer, Sera walked back but the wall stopped her from going any further. “Kris, stop.” She whined. Kris pushed her against the wall and trapped her with his hand. “Kris, someone is going to see.” Sera tried seeing if someone was looking at them.

“I don’t care.” Kris leaned foreword. Sera blinked her eyes at him, trying to take every second of the moment. 

“Kris, stop. I mean it. Your going to get marred” She was careful to not yell.

“Doesn’t mean I should stop playing around.” He raised his eyebrow at Sera. Sera looked at him. “You still like me, uh.” Kris answered for her. Sera quickly looked at him, she wanted to reply back but she remembered what the coworkers were talking about her. Sera’s phone buzzed saving her from answering. Kris quickly stepped back. Sera looked at her phone and than at Kris.

“Aren’t you going to answer?” Kris asked.

“Hello.” Sera answered, while still looking at Kris.

“Oh hi Jinae. How are you?” She gave Kris a y look. Kris quickly stared at her in shock.

“No I’m not busy, I’m just talking to Kris.” She had a grin on her face.

“Don’t tell her what we where doing.” Kris threatened her.

“No, he’s just asking if I’m going to the dinner tomorrow.” Sera was enjoying herself.

“Of course I will go okay than I’ll text you. Bye.” Sera hanged up and shoved her phone onto her bag. 

“I have to go Kris.” She patted his head. 

“What did she tell you?” Kris yelled after her. She turned back and smiled at him. “Its a secret.” Leaving Kris alone in the hall. Kris quickly went back to his grandfather, furious.

~

“You should get something for Kris.” Your grandfather suggested.

You gave him a look. “Kris has everything, what do you want me to give him?”

“I don’t know, make him something to eat or something homemade.” Your grandfather tried thinking of more ideas. “Oh wait, I know who to call.” You quickly looked for Sera’s phone number and dialed it.

“Hey, Sera. Its Jinae.” You awkwardly replied.

“I’m doing fine. Are you busy?” You waited for an answer.

“Oh Kris is with you, is he asking why I didn’t answer my phone today.” You were hoping that he wouldn’t talk to you.

“Are you going? I wanted to ask if you could help me find a gift for him today if your not busy.” You weren’t expecting a yes.

“Oh really okay than bye.” You hanged up. 

~

‘I’ll meet you next to the coffee shop at 6:30 PM.’ Sera replied back rolling her eyes at her phone.

“I want you to scare her, oppa.” Sera showed, the guy she was with, a picture of you.

“Why?” He took a sip of his alcoholic drink.

“She annoys me so much. I thought you would do anything for me.” She pouted at him.

“Fine, What do you want me to do? She looks younger than you, why are you scaring a poor high school student?” He looked at the picture closely.

“She’s going to marry one of the top wealthily companies grandson.” She leaned her head on the guys shoulder.

“Her, really who?” He was shocked.

“Kris Wu.” She coldly added.

“Haha, her really and I thought you would marry Kris.” The guy laughed. Sera stood up and hit him on the arm. “I’m sorry babe.” Minwoo added.

“That’s why I want you to scare her and threaten her to not marry him.” She took his drink away from his hand and drink it all.

“Fine.” He sighted.

“Here this is where you could meet her.” She showed him the last texted she send you.

“That’s going to be hard.” He scratched his head.

“How the hell is that hard?” Sera gave him a confused look.

“Well, there’s going to be a bunch of people around.” He laughed.

“Will, I don’t know follow her until she finds out someone is following her or wait until she goes to a dark alley.” Sera was irritated.

“Fine babe but give me a kiss before I go.” He said closing his eyes and pouting. Sera placed her hand on his lips. “Not until you scare her and you better not hurt her or your friends. Cause we are over.” Sera grabbed him from the collar.

“Fine.” He answered trying to making Sera release him.

“Hey guys, let’s go.” He signed his friends to come. “I’ll wait here for you guys to come.” Sera crossed her legs and kept drinking.

~

You kept looking at your phone, it was already going to be 7:00 p.m and Sera wasn’t coming. You took a sip of your coffee and watched as new people entered the coffee shop. *If she doesn’t come in 10 minutes, I’ll leave* You didn’t want to text her because she was probably busy. Ten minutes passed and you got up and left to the coffee shop. You looked around the store, for a present that Kris might like. *Oh this is cute.*

“Excuse me Miss, do you need help.” One of the employers asked.

“No I’m fine, ugh on second thought. I need help finding a present for a guy.” You replied.

The employer smiled to herself, “Is he your boyfriend?”

“Uh yes, I mean no.” You answered back quickly.

“If his not your boyfriend, his a friend.” She asked.

“Well, kind of.” You replied.

“I have the prefect gift for him. Its really popular with guys. Follow me.” She walked over to the beauty section. “Here try this cologne it smells good.” She handed you a bottle. You sprayed some on her hand. “Oh its smells really good, I’ll buy it.” She handed it to you. “I’ll be right back, I’m going to get something else.” You hurried over to buy Kris a scarf also.

“Is that all?” The employer asked. You nodded you head.

“Okay that will be $250.” She said. *What?* In your mind you were freaking out.

You pulled out your savings and handed it to her. She return the few cash that was left behind, “$2.50 is your chance, please come again.” You just nodded and left. By the time you where done shopping it was 8:45 p.m. You didn’t have enough money for a taxi so you decided to walk instead. It wasn’t until the second block away from the shops that you notice three guys following you. You turn the corner to see if they were actually following you and they were. You started to panic so you enter a bakery shop and tried searching through your phone. Kris number popped up and you quickly dialed it. 

“Hello.” Kris answered annoyed.

“Kris it me Jinae.” Kris cut you before you could finish talking.

“What do you want now?” Kris replied.

“I didn’t know who to call, there’s three men following me and I’m really scared.” Your voiced trembled as you looked back to see if they where waiting for you outside.

“Where are you?” Kris voice was worried.

“I’m inside a bakery shop, two blocks away from the coffee shop that we were in a week ago.” You answered, looking back again.

“I’m near that area, so I’ll be there in five minutes. Stay inside the shop don’t leave!” Kris hanged up. Leaving you alone. “Hi, would you like something?” The owner asked. You smiled at her, “I’ll have the strawberry cake.” You gave her the last bit of change you had to her and sat down on one of the tables waiting for Kris to come. After a few minutes of waiting, Kris came running through the door. He was out of breath when he came up to you. You quickly got up from your seat. “Kris?” Your voice was in shock.

“Are you hurt?” He tried catching his breath. You shook your head.

“Good, I’ll take you home.” Kris was finally breathing normal. You grabbed his gift and followed after him. The three men were outside waiting for you but didn’t approach you, once they saw Kris. You looked back and saw that they were staring at you. “Don’t look back.” Kris said looking forward.  You quickly looked straight ahead. Kris came closer and placed his arm on your shoulder. They quickly started to walk away, intimidated when Kris glared at them.

~

Sera grinned each time her plan popped into her head. She hold the glass by trying to head her expression. The door open and the three men walked in prepared of what was going to happen to them. “Oppa, how did it go? Was she scared?” Her eyes twinkled waiting for an answer. The three men looked at each other, waiting for one of them to talk. “Well, about that...” One of the men scratched his head and looked down.

Sera gave Minwoo a look, “What? What happened!” She glared at him.

Minwoo took a deep breath, “Kris showed up, right when we were going to scare her.”

Sera’s grin turned into a frown in less than a second. “Kris, did what?”

Minwoo looked up at her, “She’s not as stupid as you think, Sera? She knew that we where following her and went inside a shop until Kris showed up.”

“ing Kris.” She throw the glass towards the wall. The glass made a loud noise as it came in contact with the wall and/ making the shutter glass fall everywhere. “Kris always has to ruin my plans.”

“Come down, Sera.” Minwoo got closer.

“How do you expect me to clam down? When you guys can’t do anything right?” Sera grabbed her coat.

“Where are you going, Sera?” Minwoo grabbed her wrist.

“Home, where I won’t see idiots!” She pulled away from Minwoo’s gipped and slammed the door. Minwoo sat on the couch, relaxing his head back.

~

“What where you doing all alone, idiot?” Kris poked your forehead.

“I was coming back from the store.” You rubbed your forehead.

Kris looked at the shopping bag and than to you. “Next you shouldn’t go alone.”

“Sera-ah, was suppose to come with me but she never replied to my text message.” You gripped the bag.

“Wait, what?” Kris was surprised at what you said.

“I asked Sera-ssi if she wasn’t busy if she could come shopping with me and she told me that she would meet me at the coffee shop but she never came.” You answered Kris.

Kris raised his eyebrow, “I forgot I need to go do something. I’ll see you tomorrow. You better get inside right now.” Kris left before you could say more. You open the door to your house but come out to see Kris leave.

~

*Pick up the phone Sera, I’m not in the mood for you to ignore me!* Kris kept dialing the phone.

After a few attempts Sera finally picked up, “Kris.” She cheerfully added.

“Cut the bull, Sera.” Kris coldly said.

Sera rolled her eyes even though Kris couldn’t see her. “What did I do know?” She answered in a confused voice.

“Why didn’t you meet Jinae today?” Kris stopped the car.

*Great, she went to go snitch on me with Kris* Sera thought to herself. “She didn’t get the text that I send her. I sent it twice just in case she didn’t get the message the first time.” Sera grinned to her self.

Kris said in a monotone. “You send a text.”

“Didn’t you hear me?”

“So it wasn’t you who send the guys to follow her?” Kris was putting 2+2 together.

“Why would I do that to her?” Sera was about to burst out laughing but tried hard not to.

Kris took a deep breath. “If it wasn’t you than who was it?”

Sera pretend to think about it. “Maybe it was her.”

Kris was confused. “How could it be her?”

“Don’t you get it. She knew that I was busy and decided to go “shopping” and set up the guys to follow her. So that you would save her.” Sera was enjoying every minute of her new plan.

“That little...” Kris hanged up.

Sera just started at her phone when Kris hanged up and throw it on her bed. “ing Idiot.” She rolled her eyes.

 


Happy Thanksgiving Day! I'm really thankful for my subscribers and my family ^_^ also for K-Pop. LOL >.<

Sorry about the bad language, hope you guys don't hate me for it. Please Comment and Subscribe. I'm almost close to 100 subscribers *happy dance* Thank you so much for reading my story, I'll update soon.