Another Night Gone Wrong

Married to a Stranger

Sera opened the door to her house. “Oh Sera, there you are.” Her dad greeted her. Sera throw her bag towards the couch and placed her feet on the table. “What do you want now?”

Her dad looked at her puzzled. “Well, someones in a bad mood.” Sera rolled her eyes and cross her arma waiting for her dad to say more. “Aren’t you going to get ready?” Her dad fixed his watch. Sera shook her head and closed her eyes.

“Your going to ruin my reputation by not showing up.” Her dad started getting mad.

“Your reputation is already ruined.” Sera stated coldly. “You little...” But Mr. Choi stopped before he could say more.

Sera just smiled at him. “Why do you even bother going? You even talk trash behind Mr. Wu's back.” Her dad just looked at her. “I thought you said that the company would be ours, I’m still waiting.” Sera added. Her dad finally spoke. “I told you to be patient, one little mistake and we are done.”

“I hate waiting.” She looked at him. “I would have been married to Kris, if it wasn’t for that wench. My plan of marrying Kris is over for me!” She answered.

“Wait, or do you want us to live like beggars?” Her dad question her. “No.” She said.

“The company will be ours soon and I will get rid of that wench for you.” Her dad kept fixing his watch.

“You better hurry, daddy.” She smiled at the idea of having the company and all of the money from the Wu's.

“That’s why you go get ready and make your dad look good, okay princess.” Mr. Choi said putting on his jacket.

Sera nodded and quickly added. “Don’t call me princess until you have the company.” She got up and headed to her room.

Before she went inside her dad yelled. “I’m leaving so take the car.” Sera pretended not to hear and softly whispered. “It's all your fault that we don’t have another driver to take me every where.”

 

Luhan stared at Kris for the longest time. Kris was feeling uncomfortable and got up to get Luhan a drink. “Where are the rest of the guys?” Kris broke the awkward atmosphere. Luhan was staring at Kris still.

“Why did you kiss Sera and what where you two doing?” Luhan questioned him. Kris started to panic inside but pretended to be clam on the outside. Kris put the drink on the table even though Luhan wasn’t going to receive it.

Luhan noticed red marks on Kris’ neck. "You did it with her? Didn't you?” Kris backed away quickly and covered his neck. “No, I didn’t do it.”

Luhan didn’t believe him. “If your grandfather finds out, you are dead meat.”

Kris nodded, “I know.”

Luhan always had a weird feeling about Sera, since the day he meet her. He always thought that she would change but she never did. Luhan just thought that he hated her because when he was younger Sera would break his toys apart. She even threw sand in his eyes or push him off the swings. But he hated her more as time progressed. Their was something fake about her that he didn’t like about her.

Kris finally spoke. “Sera was saying that she was going to kill herself again.”

Luhan looked at Kris mad. “So you let her do it. She’s been crazy since the beginning.” Luhan added.

Kris sat down. “She’s just lonely.” Luhan laughed at him. “What about Jinae?” Kris didn’t hesitate. “I hate her for getting in the way.” 

“Jinae will always be 100 percent better than Sera and I have a good feeling about her.”

Kris got up from his sit and started yelling. “Than you marry her, instead.”

Luhan smiled, “I would if she was older.” Kris made a disgust face at him. “I’m just warning you, if Jinae finds out, your going to break her heart. But if your grandfather finds out your dead.”

Luhan took one big gulped of his drink and left. “Okay genius, I’ll see you later.” Kris said annoyed. “I’m warning you, don’t come running to me for advice when you mess up big time.” Luhan slammed the door.

 

By the time that the stylists finished getting you ready, it was time to head down. Hyo admired his creation and started to weep a bit. “Don’t cry.” You told him, when he couldn’t hold black the tears.

“Your the only one that could wear this dresses perfectly.” You wanted to laugh but you hold back the laughter. “Really?”

He nodded. Hyo whipped the last tear and clapped his hands. “You’re too adorable.”

You didn’t know what to say and just smiled. “Thank you, so much.” And bowed.

“No need to do that.” He replied. You gave him a confused look. “You better head down. We don’t want you to be late.” Hyo said.

You went inside your room and grabbed Kris' gift and followed the stylists out the door. “We will come tomorrow at four AM to get you ready for the wedding.” Hyo said before leaving. You nodded and said your goodbyes. You took deep breaths and hurried down to the venue.

“Hey.” Someone said. You noticed that it was Luhan, Chen and Kai waving at you. “Hello” You bowed.

Luhan chuckled. “No need to be formal with us.” You gave them a weak smile. “Sorry.” They just smiled at you.

“Have you seen Kris?” You asked without thinking. Chen had a grin on his face.

“I just spotted him talking to some of the guest a while ago but lost him in the crowd.” Luhan added, “He should be inside somewhere.”

You nodded, “Thanks, I’ll talk to you guess later.” They all waved except Kai who was shy. Luhan elbowed him, making him wave back.

“What’s wrong with you?” Kai looked at Luhan, "I feel embarrassed for acting like a player that time at the night club.” Chen butted in, “That was such a long time and your still worried about that.” Both Luhan and Chen shook there heads in disapproval.

 

You wondered awkwardly around the guests. Some stopped to greet you and other whispered to each other when they saw you. You grabbed the gift bag tightly as you walked. Kris was no where to be found. You e way and than turned another to find him. Mr. Wu spotted you and stopped to talk to you.

Your face turned bright red right when you saw him. “There you are.” Mr. Wu said cheerfully.

“Is there something wrong?” You responded shyly.

Mr. Wu cleared his throat. “You don’t have to worry about this afternoon because I didn’t see anything or remember a thing.” You looked at Mr. Wu in shock. You couldn’t think of anything to say back and gave him a weak smile. Mr. Wu added, “You should hurry and go to Kris.” You quickly asked, “Do you know where he is?”

He nodded and pointed to the table, where Kris was busy talking to one of his friends. You just stared at him, until Mr. Wu brought you back to reality. “You should go with him and greet some guest.” You nodded and bowed before leaving Mr. Wu to chat with some business people.

Your heart started to race each time you took a step. You took some breaths as you approached the table. Kris just kept talking to his friend pretending that you weren’t there. His friend looked up at you and smiled and you smiled back. “So your the famous Lee Jinae.” He said.

Kris frowned at you. “I’m sorry for disturbing.” You added when Kris was still frowning at you. “No, its okay.” His friend replied.

“I forgot something in my room so I’ll leave. Sorry for disturbing again.” You left before Kris got more mad. As you hurried back and bumped into a corner of a table, causing a sharp pain on her right thigh. “Ouch.” You weeped and looked back at Kris who was shaking his head in disappointment. You gave him a weak smile and run off again.

 

You walked through the halls with your head down. “I’m so stupid.” You kept repeating to yourself. “Can I just disappear already?” You whined. After wondering the halls for a couple of minutes you started to walk back to the hall. You still had your head down. You didn’t noticed the working coming out of the room, when you accidentally, bumped into him. “Ouch.” You said rubbing your head.

“I’m so sorry.” The worker said. “No, its okay. It was my fault for not looking up.” You still rubbed your head. “Noona?” The worker said.

“Noona?” You repeated, with a confused look on the face. You looked up and notice Sehun smiling. “I’m so sorry, Noona. I didn’t mean to hurt you, please don’t get mad at me.” He begged.

“I’m okay don’t worry about me. But what are you doing here?” You asked looking at the uniform.

Sehun rubbed the back of his head, “I-I work here.”

Your eyes got wide, “What? Aren’t you still in high school? What if they find out?”

Sehun put his hand over your mouth to stop you from talking. “Shhh, if they found out they will fire me and I really need this job.” You nodded. He take his hand off your mouth. “Ewww.” He said cleaning his hand on his pants.

“That’s your fault.” You told him. “But why?” You came closer to him so that he could hear you. Sehun answered, “My family is having problems and I want to help them.”

You nodded, “Aww, that’s so sweet of you.” You ruffled his hair. “Noona, stop.” Sehun pushed your hand away.

“Fine.” You answered giggling.

“Noona, you look pretty.” Sehun said when he finally noticed what you were wearing.

“Shut up.” You hit him on his arm softly. “Why are you dressed like that?” Sehun asked.

“I have a dinner party.” You replied. Sehun smiled. “Aren’t you getting married with that one rich jerk guy?” You nodded.

“I heard that he was a player and likes to party a lot.” Sehun added. You thought about it and realized that non of those things were true. “Who told you I was getting married?” You were curious because you haven’t told Sehun. Sehun without hesitation answered, “Chanyeol told me, that you were getting married to that rich jerk.”

You hit Sehun again on the arm but this time hard. “Noona, stop hitting me.” Sehun whined. “No.” You answered.

“Noona, your hurting me.” Sehun once again complained again.

Sehun gave you a hug to stop you from hitting him. “Noona, did I tell you that you look pretty today.”

“Sehun, let go, or else I’m going to hit you again.” You struggled. “Noona, no, this is what you get for hitting me.” You stopped struggling, so that Sehun would let go.

“Hmmm.” You heard someone say. Sehun eyes got wide and let go off you. You gave him a weird look and turn to notice Kris with his hands on his pocket and one eyebrow raised. “What the hell are you doing?” Kris asked you.

“N-nothing.” You answered back. Sehun had his head down. Kris glanced over at Sehun and got closer and grabbed Sehun from the collar. “Kris, let go of him.” You tried to interfered but Kris didn’t listen to you. Sehun was shaking and had his eyes closed.

“What’s your name?” Kris voice rose. You shook your head at Sehun, indicating him to not tell Kris his name. “I’m talking to you!” Kris demanded. “Kris let go off him.” You interfered again.

“Shut up wench.” Kris yelled at you.

“What?” You asked in shock. “You ing heard me.” He yelled at you. “KRIS YOU ING JERK, I HATE! STOP ACTING AS IF THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU!” You yelled back. Kris let go of Sehun and you signed Sehun to leave quickly. Sehun shook his head but you convinced him to leave.

Kris was now picking on you, you noticed the people walking by staring at Kris and you. This made Kris more furious. “Come with me.” Kris hold your wrist tightly and pulled you hard. You hid the pain away so the people wouldn’t see what was going on.

Kris dragged you to his room and throw you on the couch. You pushed back your hair and grabbed your wrist to make the pain go away. You were scared of what Kris was going to do, you could read his face expression. “Don’t you ever dare humiliated me in public like that!” Kris voice rose again.

“Are you mad that I called you ing jerk?!? Or the fact that I was hugging another guy.” You said testing him. Kris slapped you across the face, to make you go shut up. You rubbed your cheek to make the pain go away. “You bastard.” You whispered to yourself. Your eyes started to water and you stared at him.

Kris took a deep breathe and put his hands on his hip, trying to clam himself down. You didn’t say much but you just glared at him. Guilt finally started to take over Kris. He came closer to examine your face but you pushed him away. Kris started to untie his tie to clam down some more.

You noticed red marks on his neck when he got closer to you again. “You get mad at me for talking to other guys but I don’t yell at you for having love bits from some other girl on your neck.”  Your voice rose.

Kris covered his neck and stepped back. “That’s none of your business.” Kris rolled his eyes.

“Maybe next time you should cover them better.” You responded back. 

“It’s none of your business in what I do or who I fool around with. We made a deal that I was only going to marry you, not love you.” Kris fixed his shirt back to normal. “If your not satisfied maybe we should end it here. And you could pay me back the money I let your grandfather borrow.” Kris replied back.

You whipped the tears off your face and got up. You noticed Kris gift was thrown across the room. You went over to picked it up and checked to see if it was broken. Kris sat down on the couch, with his hands over his face. 

Out of nowhere you threw the bag across the room, breaking the bottle of cologne. Kris just stared at the wall and than back at you. “There’s your ing gift Kris! I was going to thank you for everything but I take that back. You worthless idiot, plus you never even worked a day to make money. That’s all your grandfather’s money not yours and do what ever the hell you want because I never cared for you. I was using you as much as you are using me now. Love? Ha, don’t make me laugh because I will never fall in love with a stupid worthless jerk like you. Fool around all you want with other girls or go party like you used to because no one is stopping you. And I seen better guys than you who treat girls better. Don’t worry I will happily divorce you after one year. For your money, I will find a way to pay it all back, even if you want to include interest rates. You are probably thinking what I’m getting from all of this and it is hell.”

You walked over to the door but stopped when you heard Kris yelling at you. “You ungrateful little...” But you slammed the door on his face before he could say more.

You walked over to your room and closed the door behind. You sat on the couch and grabbed onto your cheek that was still stinging. You have never been hit before not even once from your own family.

Kris banged on the door making you jump from fear. “Open the door!” Kris demanded. You ran to turn off the lights and didn't say anything. Kris left after getting tired of banging on the door..

 

Kris walked back to the venue, where his grandfather was waiting for him. “Where’s Jinae?” His grandfather asked.

Kris quickly responded, “She’s not feeling well right now.”

“Well on that case I should go up and check on her?” Mr. Wu said placing his champagne glass down.

Kris grabbed onto his arm, “She’s says she’s going to be all right and she doesn’t want to make you worry.”

Mr. Wu was suspicious at Kris, “You better have not done anything to her.” Kris shook his head, “I’m telling the truth.”

“Fine, then I won’t disturb her.” Mr. Wu said. Kris felt relieved.

“Than you go greet the guest.” Mr. Wu said. Kris hurried off. 

 

“There you are Kris.” Sera said walking over to him.

“What do you want?” Kris answered her.

“Wow, what’s with that attitude.” Sera smiled at him. “I’m not in the mood.” Kris put his hand on his pocket.

“Did something happen?” Sera wanted to know.

“I said I'm in the mood.” Kris repeated himself. Sera got closer to fix his collar but Kris pushed her off.

“It was that stupid girl, right.” Sera said backing off.

“I’m leaving.” Kris said walking away. “Wait, Kris.” Sera said linking arms with him but Kris pushed her off.

 

You fixed your make up and tried to hid the redness on your cheek. Your cheek stung a bit, each time you applied the foundation. You closed the door slowly behind and walked down to the venue. You looked around to find Mr. Wu but Kris grabbed your wrist. “Let me go.” You demand.

“Not until, we talk.” Kris said. Sera was next to him and her smile went to a frown.

“I have nothing to say to you.” You pulled away and walked off.

“Oh, there you are?” Mr. Wu said. You smiled at him.

“Are you feeling better?” Mr. Wu remembered what Kris told him. You were a bit confused. Kris on the other hand was hoping that you played along with his grandfather. You looked over at Kris who just stared at you.

You looked back at Mr. Wu and gave him another smile. “Yeah, I’m feeling much better. I just had an upset stomach but I’m all better now. Sorry for making you worry.” You lied.

Kris gave out a relief sigh. “I was going to go up but Kris told me that you wanted to be alone.” You cringed when Mr. Wu said Kris name.

“Oh yeah, I wanted to be alone for a few minutes.” You tried hard to not punch Kris in the face.

“I’m glad your feeling better.” Mr. Wu said before leaving. 

 

You walked away quickly before Kris had another chance to stop you.


Merry Christmas! ^^ Subsrcibe and Comment