Scandal

Married to a Stranger

“Who was that?” Minwoo kept kissing Sera on the neck.

Sera tried pushing him away from her. “Just a friend.” Sera smirked to herself.

Minwoo raised his eyebrow at her and looked at her suspiciously. “Just put your clothes back on and leave quickly.” Sera told him annoyed. “Why?” Minwoo asked curiously.

Sera gave him a cold glare, “Just do it before I break up with you.” Minwoo quickly got off the bed and started picking up his clothes. He hurried towards the bathroom to put them back on. When he got out, Sera had changed into new clothes and was doing the bed. Minwoo wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. 

Sera rolled her eyes and pushed him away. “Oppa, do you still have those sleeping pills that work like a charm?”

Minwoo searched in his pocket and pulled them out. “This ones.” Sera nodded and snatched them away from him. 

“Why do you need them for?” Minwoo tried kiss Sera on the lips. She quickly backed away from him. “You’re the best oppa. I’m just having trouble sleeping this couple of nights and I really want my beauty rest.” Minwoo nodded his head. “You’ll sleep like a baby tonight, I promise you.” Sera bit her lip and nodded. 

“Wait just a minute, I need to call someone fast.” Sera quickly grabbed her phone.“Hey, it’s me. I have a huge favor to ask you.”

“What is it?” An unknown voice asked.

“Can you come take some pictures of Kris Wu, entering and leaving my apartment.” Sera happily asked.

“What are you going to give me this time?” The person demanded.

Sera rolled her eyes. “I’ll give you triple the amount I gave you last time.”

The person thought about it for a while, “Okay, I’ll do it.”

“Hurry, because his coming in fifteen minutes.” Sera whined.

“I’ll be there in five minutes. It’s your luck day this time, I’m just a block away from where you live.” The person said.

“One more thing, if you see Kris leaving the apartment in the morning. I want you to publish those photos.” Sera smiled to herself.

“Okay, I’ll do what you tell me.” The person said hanging up.

 

Minwoo who was sitting on the couch listened to the whole conversation. “What are you doing?”

Sera put her phone down on the table. “Finishing what my parents couldn’t.”

“You know that if they release those pictures with your information in them, your father might lose his job.” Minwoo tried convincing Sera to stop.

Sera shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t care. That’s what he gets for not hurrying up.”

Minwoo shook his head in disappointment. “I’m leaving.” He said grabbing his coat. “Don’t ever contact me again.” Minwoo said while slamming the door. Sera waved goodbye to him. *Fine, I won’t. You will see.*

 

Kris parked his car and walked quickly towards Sera’s apartments. As the elevator door opened up, someone bumped shoulders with him. “I’m sorry.” The man said without looking at him and hurried away. Kris shrugged his shoulders and pressed the button to the seventh floor. 

He held the envelope in his right hand and knocked on Sera’s door. Sera quickly opened the door and smiled to him. “Oppa, You actually came.” Kris nodded his head confused. Sera quickly gave Kris a peek on the cheek making it hard for Kris to react quickly. “Come inside.” Sera hold his hand. Once inside the apartment, Kris pulled away from her. “What are you doing?!”

“What? You didn’t came here to forget about your marriage?” Sera bit her lip.

Kris pushed her away. “I didn’t came for that.”

“Than, what did you came for. Ugh?!” Sera was getting annoyed. Kris throw the enveloped at her. Sera picked it up and opened it. “What did your stupid wife, snitch on me?” Sera was now angry.

“Don’t you dare call her that and I found out about your stupid set up.” Kris rolled his eyes.

“She’s pretty smart for only being nineteen.” Sera said sarcastically.

Kris ignored her. “What are you trying to do, ugh?”

Sera walked over to the bar and grabbed two glasses. Kris sat down on the couch. “Nothing, some old paparazzi friend took the pictures and all I did was pay him to not release them. I just called her to return the pictures to her before they got into the wrong hands. You should be thanking me for saving your marriage.” Sera quickly dissolved two pills into Kris’ glass when he wasn’t looking.

“You’re lying.” Kris didn’t believe her. Sera gave him his glass and brought an extra bottle of alcohol. 

“Here drink this.” Sera suggested him. “I don’t want it.” Kris pushed it away.

“Just drink it, it will make you feel better. It’s just one glass.” Kris hesitated a bit and finished his drink in one gulp. He extended his glass to Sera so that she could pour him more. After three drinks Kris was losing consciousness. 

Sera looked up from her glass. “Are you feeling okay?”

Kris tried getting up, “I need to go home. I’m feeling a bit dizzy.”

“I think you should go lay down.” Sera quickly got up to help him.

“No, I need to go home, to my own house.” Kris tried walking to the door.

“No, first lay down and than you could go. You can’t drive in this situation.” Kris started to get more dizzy. Sera helped him into her room and made him lay down. Before Kris knew it he had passed out.

Sera smiled to her. “So those pills actually do work. Maybe I should wait a few more minutes just to make sure.” Sera quickly went to go wash Kris glass so that he wouldn’t suspect anything when he woke up. She also made it seem like he finished half the bottle of alcohol by dumping some down the sink. When she was done, she went back to her room. “Hey, Kris. Your stupid wife is calling.” She said joking around, making sure that he was full asleep. Kris didn’t even move one bit. Sera smirked to herself and started undressing Kris leaving him in his boxers. “Your too heavy.” She made it seem like they actually sleep together. Sera undressed herself and slept next to Kris and hugged him.

 

You went down stairs to see if Kris had arrived. When you saw a maid walking you quickly went to go ask her. “Has Kris arrived by any chance.”

The maid shook her head. “I’m sorry Miss but I haven’t seen him. I also heard from another maid that you haven’t eaten at all. Are you sure you don’t want anything to eat?”

You gave her a smile, “Don’t worry about me, I’m not hungry today.”

“Are you sick, by any chance Miss?” The maid was now worried.

“Not at all. I’m fine, if I were sick I would have already told Mr. Wu. Thank you for worrying.” You tried to not make her worry.

The maid nodded to herself. “I’ll make sure to let you know when the young master comes. Also let me know if your hungry.” She said before excusing herself. You went down to the living room and looked out the window. It was raining pretty hard and the wind was also strong. *I hope your alright, Kris.* You tried dialing him but every time you got redirected to a voice mail. You were getting worried every hour. You sat on the couch and by the time you knew it your eyes were getting really heavy that you couldn’t keep them open.

“Miss, you can’t sleep her.” The same maid from before tried shaking you.

“Kris, please let me sleep here. Please Kris.” You said unconsciously. 

The maid finally gave up from shacking you. “Fine Miss, I’ll let you sleep here until the young master comes home.”

 

Kris woke up around 3:45am.

“Where am I?” Kris said looking around the room. He rubbed his head that was still throbbing. He noticed that he was almost undressed and quickly got out of bed. *Did I slept with Jinae? No, that’s impossible because I wasn’t with her last night.* When he noticed Sera complete undress, he started freaking out. *I can’t believe it. No, this is not real. I’m still sleeping in the same bed with Jinae.* Kris tried dressing fast and went out of the room. “I can’t believe that I slept with her. If anyone finds out, I am so dead.” Kris put on his watch, grabbed his keys, the envelope, his wallet and quickly left Sera’s apartment. He hurried to his car before anyone noticed him. When he got inside he drove away from her apartment.

When he got near his house he stopped his car and leaned his head on the steering wheel. “I’m such an idiot. What exactly happen last night? I remember drinking with her and next minute I blocked out. Don’t tell me I did it with her when I blocked out. Ugh? I’m such an idiot. This has never happened to me since I’m always conscious when I’m drunk. I’ll just forget about this.” Kris pull his car in the driveway and fixed his hair and tried looking like he over slept at Luhan’s house. “Jinae is probably sleeping by now so she won’t see me.” Kris murmured to himself as he got out. *When she finds out...I don’t even want to think about it.*

Kris open the door and walked towards the stairs before the maid stopped him. “Young master, your home.”

Kris took a deep breath before answering her. “Yes, is something wrong.”

The maid smiled and shook her head. “I just wanted to let you know that the Miss was waiting for you all night long and over slept in the living room couch. She also didn’t eat at all since the morning.”

Kris nodded his head. “Thank you for letting me know, I’ll make sure she sleeps in the bed.”

The maid felt a bit more relieved and left Kris alone. Kris once again felt guilty that he cheated on you. He didn’t even want to face you. He walked over to the living room and saw you peacefully sleeping. He took a deep breath and looked at you. “I’m terribly sorry.” He whispered before picking you up bridal style and taking you to the room.

He set you down on the bed and covered you with the blanket. As he covered you he pushed your bangs back and gave you a kiss on the forehead. “I really meant it, I’m sorry. If you ever find out about last night, I won’t ever forgive myself for hurting you.” Kris kneed down by you and place his face on the edge of the bed. He kept looking at you as you peaceful slept. *Stupid, you should have eaten and not waited for a jerk like me. You don’t even deserve someone like me.* Kris slowly got up and went to go take a shower. All he wanted to do was forget about what happened last night. “I’m such an idiot, I can’t believe it.” 

When he was done he grabbed a pillow and blanket and set them up on the couch. He stood in the same position looking up at the ceiling before falling asleep.

 

“I thought I overslept on the couch.” You tried hard to remember how you possibly made it onto the bed. You quickly got up to see if Kris had arrived home. You felt relieve when you saw him sleeping on the couch. *Did he carry me? Haha, that’s impossible because that heartless jerk would never.* You cross your arms and shook your head. 

You quickly went over where he was and sat on the table. “Hey, Kris.” You started poking him.

“What is it? Are you sick?” Kris said in a sleepy voice.

You shook your head and continued poking him. “No, I just wanted to ask you how I got onto the bed.”

“I carried you.” Kris said. “That’s impossible.” You stopped pocking him. Kris finally faced you, “Ya! I mean it. I even hurt my back carrying you. Why didn’t you wait for me in the room, like your supposed to? And plus, you didn’t eat all day. Are you crazy?” Kris placed his arm on his eyes.

“I’m sorry I was waiting to apologized about yesterday because I felt guilty. I should have also told you that Sera meet with me.” You started getting up.

Kris quickly grabbed you by the wrist. “I should be the one apologizing. I’m sorry for yelling at you and saying those things.” You noticed that Kris had a cut on his lip and bruise. “What happen to your lip?” You quickly sat down. Kris touch his lip and flinched back. “Oh about that I got in a fight with Kai.”

“So you were with your friends, that’s why you wouldn’t pick up. Why would you even fight with him?” Kris was still holding onto your hand.

Kris took a deep breath. “Yes, I was with them. We were just chatting and he said something he wasn’t supposed to and we got in a fight.”

“You shouldn’t be fighting with them.” You were worried. Kris just glared at you and didn’t say anything. “I don’t want to talk about it.” You nodded your head. “Let me just get the first aid kit.” 

Kris’grip got a bit tighter, “You don’t have to do that.” 

“But...” You tried talking but Kris interrupted you. “I’m fine, you don’t have to worry.” You pouted at him. “Fine be like that.” You said joking. 

Kris stood up from the couch. “I’ll get ready so that we could go down and eat. You better not skip this time or else your dead.”

You bit your lip and nodded at him. “Okay I got it.” Kris got up and ruffled your hair. You quickly brushed your hair with your fingers and smiled to yourself.

 

You heard a knock on the door and quickly opened it. You saw about three maids standing behind the door. “Miss, is the young master awake?” You looked over where Kris was getting ready and nodded your head. You were confused why they where looking for him.

Kris noticed the maids and walked over to where you were. “Is something wrong?” The maids shook their head at the same exact time. “Your grandfather would like to see you. It’s really important.” You look over at Kris and he quickly looked at you. He shrugged his shoulders at you and quickly turned over to the maids. “I’ll be there right now.” The maids excused themselves and walked away whispering to each other.

“Do you want me to go with you?” Your voice was shaky because you had a feeling that something wasn’t right.

Kris turned over to you and smiled at you. “No, just hurry and get ready. I will meet you at the table and don’t worry my grandfather just wants to talk about work.”

Before replying back to him, Kris hurried over to his grandfather’s room. You did what Kris told you and got ready.

As you walked out of the room you saw maids whispering to each other and quickly turning away from you when they saw you. *What’s going on this morning?* You were confused. When you went over to the dinning room, the room was lonely. You looked around and you couldn’t spot Kris or Mr. Wu coming. The maid noticed you sitting down and quickly went to you. “Would you like to eat already, Miss?”

“I’m waiting for Kris and Mr. Wu to come eat.” You said looking to see if they where coming already. The maid tried not to say anything that might worry you. “I’m sorry but Mr. Wu and Kris are really busy and working right now.” You got a bit disappointed. “I’ll just eat when they are done.”

“But Miss, they might take a while.” The maid insisted. “I’m fine, I’ll just wait.” You got up to go back to your room. “But Miss...” The maid said back to you. 

 

As you were walking you saw two maids reading the newspaper and whispering to each other. “Such a shame, I really liked the Miss. How could he do that to her?” You walked slowly over to them, making sure that they wouldn’t spot you. “Your right and they haven’t even been together for a year.” The other maid replied back. 

“What are you guys talking about?” You asked confused. One of the maid quickly crumpled the newspaper and hid it behind her back. “N-nothing.” She replied shaking. The other maid elbow her and she quickly looked down. “Sorry Miss but we have to excuse ourselves right now. We’re kind of busy with work.” They said hurrying away. “Wait.” You said to them. They quickly stopped. “Can I see the newspaper you guys where reading?” You said crossing your arms. The maid quickly shook her head. “Why?” You said confused. 

“Just show her already, this is what we get for not being careful.” The other maid said to her. The maid took a deep breath before walking to hand you the paper. “Mr. Wu told us to not let you see the paper today but since you already caught us we can’t say no.” The maid hesitated. She handed the paper over to you. You quickly unwrinkled the paper. “I’m sorry.” The both maid said before walking away from you. They took on last glance towards you and quickly walked away.

 


Thank you again for the comments~ (Comments motivate me to keep writing)

I feel like the ending seemed a bit rushed but than again that's just me. LOL