Time Is Slowly Approaching

Married to a Stranger

You started to pack your clothes, remembering that Mr. Wu was going to send someone to pick you up and take you to the hotel, where you were going to stay at. “Don’t forget to pack this.” Your grandfather throw your toothpaste and hair brush. You smiled at him as you tried to catch them both but failed miserably. You pouted as you picked them up. “Thanks grandpa.” You said shaving them inside your bag.

“Did you pack everything you need?” He raised his eyebrow as he leaned on the door. You nodded, pointing at the things you need the most and making sure everything was packed inside. “I guess.” You answered still double checking.

“You guess?” Your grandfather questioned you. “You could just bring me whatever I'm missing to my hotel room.” You gave him the biggest smile. “I’m not bringing you anything.” He answered.

“Why?” You whined. “To troublesome.” He walked away. You stared at him in shock as he walked away, “LAZY!” You yelled at him, knowing that he heard you. “Aish” You said while messing up your hair. You closed the luggage, not caring if you forgot anything. 

 

“The chauffeur is here!” Your grandfather yelled. You hurried to the door and the chauffeur took your bag for you. You were getting used to people taking your bags, now. “Grandpa your coming to the dinner party, right.” You putted on your boots. Your grandfather peeked his head out from the kitchen. “I can’t I have something important to do.”

“What!? Why are you telling me this now?” You frowned at him. He took a sip of his coffee, “I’m sorry dear.” He answered.

“You should have told me earlier.” You walked out to the car, the chauffeur open the door for you. Just when you where about to get in, you remembered Kris present and dashed back insides, taking your boots off. Your grandpa watched as you sprinted to your room and put your shoes back on. He just shook his head as he watched you.

“What? I almost forgot Kris present.” You answered him, showing him the bag. “See, I told you if you had everything and you told me yes.” He was always right. “Bye grandpa.” You said ignoring what he had told you previously.

 

The bellboy carried your stuff to your room, you followed him feeling awkward. He opened the door and left before you could thank him. “Weird.” You whispered as you looked around your room. This wasn’t just a regular hotel room this was a VIP suit, everything was amazingly gorgeous and nicely decorated. You walked over to the window and released that you could see all of Seoul. Your fingers slowly touched the window. You got scared that it might break and minute. You gulped as you looked down, you were always scared of heights. You backed away and went to the bedroom, and dropped down on the bed.

“This feels good.” You said drifting off to sleep. 

 

You slowly opened your eyes and released that Kris was sitting on the chair watching you. You closed your eyes and smiled to yourself but opened them quickly again when you knew that you weren’t dreaming.

“OMO!” You yelped and got up quickly. “W-what are you doing here? How did you even got in?” You said sitting on the bed facing him. Kris raised his hand and showed you the key. You glared at him. He felt uncomfortable and finally talked. “I kept knocking but you wouldn’t open the door. So, I called you and you would answer the phone.”

“So that gives you the right to barge in.” You interrupted him. He just shrugged and didn’t answer. He got up from the chair and went to the bar to get himself a water bottle. You quickly followed him. 

“What do you want?” You were getting annoyed at him. He kept drinking his water. You crossed your arms and waited for an answer. When he was finally done, he whipped his mouth and put the water bottle on the counter. “Just wanted to see you.” He answered. You bursted out laughing. “Stop joking around and just tell me.”

Kris looked at you as if you were crazy. “Fine, my grandfather is going to spend people to fix you up.” You just nodded at him. “Just wanted to tell you that, ugly.” Kris said.

“Then why didn’t you just text me, ugh. Why are you calling me ugly now, stupid?” You sticked your tongued at him. “Aish.” Kris raised his hand. You kept stick out your tongue at him. He came closer and you started to run away from him, he followed after you. You dodged from him when he got closer.

“Ya, stop or else your dead.” He said while stopping and pointing at you. “Nope.” You smiled at him, as you run backwards. You tripped on the couch, making you fall on your back. Kris fell on top of you when he couldn’t stop either. “Ouch.” You gave out a small yelped. Kris stared at you. “Are you okay?” He said worriedly. You also stared back at him and nodded. “Yes.”

 “Are you sure?” He said examining you. Your back was a bit in pain but you didn’t want to say anything. You nodded. This was the closes you have ever been to Kris and could see his flaws face. Kris started to lean closer to you. You didn’t push him or told him anything. You just watched him, you could feel your cheeks getting warm. Just when Kris was an inch away from your lips, the door opened. Kris looked away quickly from you to the door.

“Grandpa?” He said surprised. You turned your head and noticed Sera and Mr. Wu staring at you guys. You looked away quickly and covered your face. 

Kris who was on top of you got up quickly and fixed his shirt. “Sorry for interrupting.” Mr. Wu said embarrassed. Sera stared at Kris coldly and rolled her eyes. She tried fighting back the tears.

“I thought I was supposed to call you.” Kris said talking to his grandfather and taking him away from your room. Kris closed the door behind him. “I want to die.” You said still covering your face from embarrassment. You laid on the floor for the longest time. You heard the door open and close again. Kris coughed, “Are you just going to lay there, ugly?” You nodded. 

Kris pocked you. “Stop!” You scooted away from him. “Stop making such a big deal out of it and get up.” Kris replied. You tried peeking from your fingers, and watched as Kris tried removing your hands from your face.

“My grandfather was more embarrassed than you.” He finally, got you to uncover your face and helped you get up. “The stylists are coming any minute.” He told you and left you alone, again.

You sat down on the couch trying to forget everything. You heard your phone ringing from the bedroom and hurried to pick it up. “Hello.” You answered. “You sound happy to hear me.” Chanyeol chuckled to himself. You cheerfully answered him. “I am, I missed you.” 

Chanyeol smiled to himself when you told him that. “Just wanted to see how you were doing. Are you preparing for the wedding and are you excited?” You remembered that you were getting married tomorrow.

“Not really.” He was taken back a little. “Why?” He replied in shock.

You sat down on the bed, “I don’t want to get married yet and especially to someone who I don’t like back.” Chanyeol yawned. “I’m only doing this to save my grandfather from not owning anything to the people my dad borrowed from.”

Chanyeol nodded his head, knowing that you couldn’t see him. “I see, your wedding gift should be arriving tomorrow.”  You were curious to know what it was. “What is it?” Chanyeol laughed at you, “Can’t tell you its a surprised.” You pouted, “Ya, you know I hate surprises.” 

“I know that’s why I’m telling you to wait for tomorrow.”

You finally gave up, knowing that you weren’t going to win against him. “Fine.” You answered him. “So how is your father doing.” You changed the topic.

Chanyeol thought about it. “His doing better, the surgery went fine. I need to go see him tomorrow.” You pushed your bangs back. “I’m glad to know his doing better, does that mean your coming back home.”

He was quiet for the longest time. “Not yet but don’t worry I’ll be back soon.” You smiled to yourself. “You better hurry, okay.” Chanyeol answered back, “I pinky promise.”

 

You heard a knock on the door and went quickly to open it. The stylist from last time stood outside with their equipment. “Hello.” Hyo the main stylist that fixed you up last time said cheerfully with the biggest smile. “Hello.” You answered back. “Chanyeol I’ll call you later.” You told him as the stylist walked inside the room and you hanged up.

“We have no time to wasted, chop chop.” He clapped his hands making the other people hurry inside the room. “Please sit down my dear.” Hyo said pulling a chair for you. You sat down. He noticed your phone and grabbed it from you.

You watched as he looked at it. “Theres no time to talk on the phone right now.” You nodded and watched as he throw your phone to the couch. You watched as it landed on a cushion. He grabbed your hair and pulled it back. You watched as he grabbed a brush from the table.

“We’re going to make you beautiful tonight.” He said as he brushed your hair. You nodded just to make him feel confident.

 

After he was done doing your hair, he called another stylist to get the dress, shoes, and accessories ready. After a few minutes, she came running with the dress and the other stuff. Hyo took them away from her, “From here on we are going to style you.”

You were confused, “Like personal stylist?” He nodded, “Mr. Wu begged us to be your personal stylist, hun.” 

“Why?” You asked confused. He smiled to himself and looked at the stuff that he was holding. “Because your going to be a Wu starting from here on and they are one of the top 3 stylist people in the country.”

You gave him a weak smile. “That means people are watching you 24/7 and sometimes taking pictures of you.” Hyo said excitingly.

“How fun?” You sarcastically answered. Hyo stopped talking and handed you the stuff and told his assistant to help you. She nodded and followed you. *So this is how its going to be like from here on.* You thought about it as she helped you put on the dress. 

 

Kris sat on the chair smiling to himself. He heard a knock on the door and went to go open it. Sera stood there giving him a cold look, her eyes got watery. “What do you want?” Kris peeked to see if anyone was around and let her in. Sera throw her bag at him.

Kris watched as it landed on the floor, “What the heck!” he answered confused. Sera got closer to him and started hitting him. “STUPID JERK!” Tears where falling down her face.  Kris grabbed her by the wrist and she dropped down on the floor crying. 

Kris got down to talk to her. “What did I do wrong now?” Sera stopped crying and shot him another cold look. “I hate you.” She answered.

Kris gave out a sigh. “I saw everything back there when you were on top of that stupid .” Sera started hitting him again. Kris started to get angry, “Stop!” he yelled.

Sera looked at him disgusted. “Oppa, tell me you don’t love her and your still doing this for your grandfather.” Kris gave out another sigh and looked away. “Oppa, if you tell me that your starting to love her, I’m going to go kill myself. I mean it, remember what happened last time.”

Kris looked at her. “You got everything wrong.” Sera stopped crying, “Really, so you don’t love her.” She hugged him. Kris just stood their not hugging her back. Sera grabbed his face and stared kissing him on the cheeks, forehead and lips. Kris didn’t stopped her.

“Oppa, I’m sorry I didn’t want to marry you.” Sera said looking at him in the eyes. “You are?” Kris said expressionless. She nodded and started kissing him again. She got closer and started ing her shirt, while still kissing him.

“Just dump her after a year and I’ll marry you.” She said whispering in his ear. Kris grabbed her hands making her stop.

Sera started slowly making her way down to his neck leaving love bits. Kris left her do whatever she wanted. Sera pushed her hair to the left side as it was getting on the way. She started to Kris shirt, this time. She took off his shirt and threw it on the couch. Sera pushed Kris down on the floor and got on top of him. She traced her hands on his lean body and slowly tried taking Kris pants off.

Kris finally had enough and got up, “Stop it.” Sera pushed her hair back and pouted. “Why?” Kris turned his head away from Sera as she wanted to kiss his lips. “I need to go somewhere.” Sera was still pouting. “Fine.” She got up quickly and fixed herself.

Kris put his shirt back on and button it up. Sera fixed herself up and smirked to herself. “Oppa, maybe next time....” Kris gave her a fake smile and interrupted her. “Yeah, maybe next time.” He lied.

“Okay.” She said opening the door. Kris followed her towards the door. She tiptoed to get another kiss from Kris on the lips before leaving. Kris just stared at her, as she looked at him and bit her lips. “Bye oppa.” She said before walking away.

Kris gave out a sigh and turned to the right side and noticed that Luhan was starting at them. Luhan walked closer. *Great* Kris thought.


Sorry about that almost y scene. LOL Okay so I'll work on another chapter tonght because I didn't update last week and I feel bad. I took forever writing this chapter because I didn't like what I had for this chapter, so I had to redo it. Okay you know the drill. Subscribe and Comment. Thank you and can't believe I have 70 subscribers on this story. THANK YOU AGAIN!