A Night Gone Wrong

Married to a Stranger

“Jinae!” You heard your grandfather yell.

You went to the living room and realized that Kris was still sleeping on the couch. “Shhh!” You said pressing your finger over your mouth.

Your grandfather looked over at the couch and realized that Kris was sleeping. He signaled you to go to the kitchen and you followed.

“Why is Kris sleeping on the couch?” Your grandfather looked at you.

“I went to go buy him orange juice and when I came back he feel asleep.” You sat down on a chair. 

“Oh I see.” He grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

“Fine I’ll go wake him up and tell him to go to his house.” You sighed. Your grandfather stopped you and you realized that Kris was standing next to the door way.

“Did we wake you up?” Your grandfather asked, quickly standing up from his seat.

“No, you guys didn’t. I’m sorry for falling asleep on your couch.” Kris rubbed his head.

“Its fine, if you slept over. I was just asking why Jinae didn’t offer you the guest room.” Your grandfather eyed you. 

“Don’t worry about it. I fell asleep when she went to the store to buy my something to drink.” Kris was smiling. 

*Now I’m getting in trouble, thanks to that jerk.* You thought to yourself.

“Would you like something?” Your grandfather quickly added. 

Kris sat next to you and you scooted away from him. “No, I’m fine and thank you.”

“If you need anything just ask me or Jinae.” Your grandfather stared at you.

“I will.” Kris waited for your grandfather to leave the kitchen. “Where’s my orange juice and why didn’t you wake me up?” His mood quickly changed. 

You quickly stood up, grabbed a glass, took the orange juice out of the refrigerator and poured him some. “Here.” You slammed it on the table.

Kris picked it up and took a sip but later coughed it up. “What is this?”

“Orange juice.” You tried hard not to laugh. 

“Ew, it tastes weird.” He tried talking.

You leaned closer to him. “Oh I forgot you don’t drink poor people’s drinks.”

“I gave you money and this what you buy me.” He pushed the glass away from him.

“Fine here's some water then.” You grabbed a cold water bottle and handed to him.

He quickly took it and took big gulps of it. You walked out of the kitchen and turned the television on. 

“You’re really boring.” Kris looked at you. 

“You could leave if you want.” You didn’t look away from the television.

“Fine.” Kris walked outside. Kris spotted your grandfather outside. “Ahjussi, I wanted to ask you if I could take Jinae to the movie theaters?” Kris politely asked.

“Sure, it would be nice if she would go somewhere nice instead of watching television all day.” He looked over at you and shook his head in disapproval.

“Thank you.” Kris bowed and went back inside.

“Hey idiot, get up.” Kris looked at you.

“Why?” You gave him a suspicious look.

“Just get up, we’re going somewhere.” He hurried outside, not saying much. 

You stood up and followed him. “Bye grandpa.”

“Have fun.” Your grandfather replied. Kris opened the door and smiled to your grandfather. 

“Stop acting nice around me when my grandfather is near.” You quietly said to Kris while getting inside his car.

“Stop making me look like the bad guy around your grandfather.” Kris bowed at your grandfather. He closed the door and hurried to get inside.

You looked at Kris seriously. “Are you really taking me to the movies or was that just an excuse to take me somewhere else?” Kris didn’t reply.

You knew that he was up to something by the weird atmosphere. After driving for ten minutes he stop in front of a clothing store. The employers greet you as you walked in. You saw Kris talking to one of the employer and giving you a look. The employer hurried towards you and pushed you to the women section. 

“May I ask what you are doing?” You tried getting an answer. 

“Your boyfriend told me to find a dress and some heels for tonight.” She searched through the racks for a dress.

“What? Boyfriend?” You said confused. She handed you a dress and directed you to the dressing room. While she ran to go find some high heels. You changed out of your dress to a more black tight dress. The sales lady handed you the heels and you put them on. Kris was waiting for you when you came outside of the dressing room. 

“What are you doing?” You said annoyed. You noticed that Kris had changed to different clothes also. Kris just looked at you and follow the sales lady to the cashier, ignoring you once again. You quickly picked up your other dress and followed them. Kris pulled out his credit card and paid for everything. He left you behind, as you tired to catch up with him. You still couldn't run with heels.

“Thank you.” You bowed to the employers. 

“Kris, what are you up to?” Your voice raised from frustration.

“If you keep asking, I won’t tell you.” He got inside his car. 

You hurried inside also. 

Kris grabbed his phone and starting dialing a number. “Hey, it me. 

Yeah, I’ll be there in about ten minutes.

Sorry I’m running late.

Okay then I’ll see you there.”

Kris hanged up and started to drive. He pretended that you weren’t inside the car. You were going to ask another question but stopped yourself. *I can’t ask him or else he’ll never tell me. Stupid Kris, acting all weird and stuff.* You bit your lip so that you wouldn’t ask another question. 

Kris stopped and took off his seatbelt and didn’t move. He got out and closed the door behind him. You quickly took off your seatbelt and followed him. He was walking fast and you couldn’t keep up with him. The heels were making your feet hurt from trying to catch up with him. *Stupid Kris and his long legs* You thought to yourself. You noticed that Kris had stopped next to a dance club.

“Don’t tell me that we’re going inside there.” You pointed at the building, in shock. 

“This is why I didn’t tell you anything because you would have disapproved.” Kris said crossing his arms.

You glared at him. “I’m not even old enough to go inside.”

“Don’t worry, I know the owner and he won’t check your ID. Fine if you don’t want to come, wait here until I come out.” He waited for you to make up your mind.

“Fine.” You stomped your foot. You walked next to Kris who didn’t even get checked by the security guys. *If I get caught or my grandfather finds out I’m dead.* You thought. You could feel the beat of the music beneath your feet. People were dancing wildly that you could barely move. They tried pushing you back each time you tried walking. Kris didn’t even bother helping you. You felt people hands stoke lightly against you and you hurried away from them. Kris hurried to the V.I.P section without any struggle.

“Kris, hey what's up.” One of his friends said. You awkwardly stood behind them.

“Hey, Tao. I haven’t seen you in a while.” Kris high fived him.

“Wow, who is this hot babe.” Another asked who was about your age.

“The person my grandfather is forcing me to get marry with.” Kris responded giving you another cold glare. He went over to the table and grabbed a glass of alcohol and chucked it in one big gulp before placing the empty glass back on the table. 

“Kai, just drink this and be quiet.” Kris handed him some alcohol. Kai received the glass and took sips of it. You decided to sit away from them. 

“Why are you so far?” One of Kris friends asked looking at you with the cutest baby face. 

You gave him an awkward smile. “I feel awkward being around you guys.” You answered looking down on the floor. “Don’t be, I’m Luhan by the way.” He extended his hand towards you. You shook his hand and bowed. “I’m Jinae.” You answered back. 

*Why are Kris friends nicer than him?* You thought looking around.

“I’m Chen.” The one next to you interfered. 

“Nice to meet you, I’m Jinae.” You responded back. 

“Here drink this.” Chen offered you some alcohol.

You tried pushing his offer away. “I don’t drink sorry.”

“Come on just one.” Chen motioned with his finger.

“Fine, just one.” You took the glass away from Chen and drank a bit. They were staring at you as you drank it. You placed the glass on the table and smiled at them.  

“Do you want another one?” Chen asked. You shook your head but he had already convinced you. This time you tried taking bigger gulps.

“You sure know how to drink.” Luhan said.

“This is my first time drinking.” You replied.

Chen and Luhan both laughed at your responds. “Then you should take it easy.” Chen took the glass away from you. 

“Yeah I should.” You looked at them, brushing your hair behind your ears.

“Kris, is she allowed to drink?” Chen looked at Kris.

“I don’t care, if she drinks or not.” Kris gave you a cold glare.

“Yah! You brought me here in the first place.” You told him. He kept giving you cold glares. You took another drink and gulped it in front of him. “Clam down.” Chen tried stopping you. You shook your head.

“I’m fine.” You smiled at Chen.

“You want to dance?” Kai sat next to you and wrapped his arm around you.

“I don’t dance.” You pushed him away.

“Stop it Kai, Kris going to get mad for flirting with his fiancée.” Tao tried pulling Kai up.

“Sorry about him. His a bit drunk and flirts with everyone when his drunk.” Tao apologized on his behave.

“Its fine.” You moved away from him.

“Why would I be jealous if someone flirts with her. I don’t even like her?” Kris started to in.

“Than why did you brought me here jerk?” You asked him.

“To see if you would change your mind and not get married to me.” A grin formed across his face. *Stupid Kris.* You thought to yourself. 

“Kris clam down.” Luhan said.

“Don’t get involved.” Kris looked at Luhan. You decided to sit down quietly and not do anything. 

“What time are the girls coming?” Chen asked changing the subject.

“When Baekhyun arrives and brings them.” Tao said but right when he started to talk, about six girls came inside the room with Baekhyun. *Oh great you thought* Moving away from all of them. You noticed that Kris mood changed right when they came in. You watched as they all drink and flirted with the group of girls. 

“Oppa, who is she?” The girl next to Kris asked him.

“I have no idea.” Kris said grabbing another glass of alcohol.

“Isn’t she a bit to young to be here?” The girl push her hair back to have a better look at you.

“I guess.” Kris came closer to the girl. *Ugh, I can’t take this.* You thought, standing up and ready to leave the room. You slammed the door behind you and hurried out of the room. Luhan quickly followed behind. “Don’t mind Kris, once you get to know him his a really nice guy.”

You didn’t look at Luhan. “To you guys he is but to me his a the biggest jerk.”

“Just give him time.” Luhan replied.

You stood their not saying anything. “I’ll be right back I’m going to get some fresh air.” You started to walk.

“You shouldn’t go alone in this kind of places. Do you want me to go with you?” Luhan walked closer.

“No it okay, I don’t want to ruin your day and I want to be alone. Also don’t worry nothing is going to happen to me.” You hurried outside before Luhan followed you. You pushed your way though the people dancing and hurried outside. *Stupid jerk. I hate you Kris so much. I should just told you that I’m done and I don’t want to marry you.* You walked back and forth looking at your phone. 

~

Luhan walked back inside the room. “Did she leave?” Kris immediately asked.

“You shouldn’t have brought her in the first place. If you don’t want to take care of her.” Luhan sat down.

“I wanted her to get mad. Its funny when she’s mad.” Kris gave out a small laugh.

Luhan shook his head in disapproval. “She’s not even old enough to be her and its dangerous for her to be alone.”

“Nothings going to happen to her.” Kris looked at Luhan.

Luhan just ignored Kris. “I need to go to the bathroom.” Baekhyun stood up and hurried out of the room.

~

* I should go back in, its getting cold outside.* You hurried back inside but someone stopped you. 

“Hey, would you like a drink?” Someone asked. He looked older than Kris.

“No, I’m fine.” You replied.

“Come on please. But if you don’t want me to buy you a drink, I’ll leave.” The guy’s smile soon disappeared. You felt bad whenever you saw someone sad.

“Sure, I’ll have a drink.” You followed him to the bar.

“What do you want?” He looked at you with a smile.

“I’ll have whatever you’ll have.” You replied.

“Are you sure?” He asked. You nodded your head. “I’ll have two drinks of the strongest alcohol you’ve got.” He told the bartender. 

“Here you go.” He handed you the drink. 

You took a small sip of it but coughed it up. “Its so strong.” You managed to say.

“Haha, you’re so cute.” He said rubbing her hair. You push his arm and combed your hair with your fingers. 

“Let’s go some place quiet.” He tried talking loud.

“No, I have to go back with my friends.” You stood up quickly.

“Come on.” He grabbed your wrist. 

You tried pulling yourself out of his grip but you couldn’t. “I have to leave.”

He pulled you closer to him. “No, you don’t.” He whispered.

“Stop.” You moved your head away from him. He started dragging you. As much as you struggled you couldn’t pull away from him. “Stop.” You said, but the music made your voice inaudible.

~

“What took you so long, Baekhyun?” Chen asked when he came back inside.

“Long line.” He sat down. “Kris, I saw that one girl that stormed out of here talking to someone older guy.”

Kris gave Baekhyun a look. “Why are you telling me this?”

“As I was coming here, I saw her being drag to a V.I.P room by him and it looked like she didn’t want to go.” Baekhyun’s face was serious. 

“See, I told you that it was a bad idea to bring her here.” Luhan interrupted. Kris quickly stood up and storm to the door. “Oppa, just leave her alone. Its her fault for talking to him.” The girl smiled at Kris.

“Whatever your name is, you better leave and take your friends with you.” Kris opened the door for them. She got up frustrated. “Fine and have fun.” She said angrily as she walked out.

“Did you see what room he took her to?” Luhan asked Baekhyun.

“Yeah, the one closest to the bar.” Baekhyun scratched his head. Kris hurried out before Baekhyun finished his sentence.

~

The guy pushed you inside the room and blocked the door. “Stop, I really need to go back to my friends.” You started to panic.

“To late for that.” He came closer and started to his shirt. You tried backing away slowly. Your eyes were on the door. When you thought that he was distracted you run towards the door. But he dragged you away from the door by your waist. 

“Stop.” You tried hitting him but he grabbed your arms. Tears started to fall down. “Please stop.” You said softly. He pushed you onto the couch while he still hold onto your arms with one hand. He started to get on top of you. He came closer and you moved your head in all directions trying to stop him from coming any closer. “Stay still.” He grabbed your jaw with one hand, which made it hard to move. He started kiss your neck. “Stop!” You tried yelling. His hand was moving in all directions around your body. You tried moving away from him but it was hard to move. He started to your dress from the side. “Stop!” You yelled. Tears were falling down from your face. “I mean it! Please stop!” You cried out loud. You heard the door knob rattle. “Help!” You yelled out. 

“Shut up, wench.” He said to you.

“Jinae is that you!” You heard Kris yell.

“Kris!” You screamed out but he covered your mouth. “!” You heard Kris say. Kris started to kick the door open.

After a few attempts he managed to break the door down. The man quickly stood up. You stood up quickly and started to zip up your dress. Kris grabbed him by the collar and started punching him in the face and stomach. “This is what you get for messing with someone who's younger than you.” Kris let go of him and he hurried out of the room without looking back. You tried wiping the tears from your face but they kept falling down. Kris came closer to you. “Are you okay?” Kris asked. You gave him a small nod. Kris took off his jacket and tried putting it on you.

When he was putting the jacket on you, you hugged him and started crying harder. Kris put his hand on your head and smoothed the back of your head. “Thank you for saving me.” You tried forming out the words.

“Come on let’s get out of here.” Kris helped you up. “Idiot, you shouldn’t have left the room alone.” Kris voice was soft and gentle. You looked down on the ground not saying anything. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and helped you outside. You noticed that Luhan, Baekhyun, Chen, Kai and Tao were outside the club waiting for you and Kris. They quickly run up to you. “Are you okay?” Luhan asked. You gave him a nodded and not looking at him. “Stop it guys, it better if you guys don’t ask any more questions.” Kris gave them all a glare.

“The taxi is waiting for you guys.” Tao said.

“Thanks guys.” Kris said opening the door for you. You quickly got in. Kris stood a few minutes talking to them before getting in. He handed you your purse. “Do you want to go back home?” Kris asked. You shook your head. “I don’t want to worry my grandfather.”

“Okay then.” Kris responded. “Can you please drive to the closest hotel?” Kris asked the driver. 

“Please don’t tell no one about today.” You said rubbing your eyes.

“I won’t.” Kris answered. 

“Thanks.” You said not looking at him. You started to play with your fingers and Kris hold onto your hand. You just stared at his hand not saying anything or pulling away. The taxi stopped at the hotel and Kris quickly got out. “I don’t have cash with me right now.” He told the taxi driver as he searched his pockets. You pulled out some money and handed it to him. “Thanks.” Kris received the money from you.

“Let’s go get you a room.” Kris led the way. Kris hurried over to the lobby desk. After he was done, he signaled you to follow him. You quickly followed him towards the elevator. The whole way up towards the room it was quiet. Kris finally found the room and opened the door. You walked inside and looked around. “Here’s the key.” Kris handed it to you, you received it from him. Your hands still shook.

“Kris, can you make something up and tell my grandpa why I can’t come home today.” You said with your head down.

“Don’t worry about.” Kris reassured you.

“Thank you.” You replied.

“Its best if you go to sleep.” Kris said, showing you the bedroom. You quickly took off his jacket and handed it to him. Kris received it, giving you a smile. “Can I ask you for another favor?” You still didn’t look at him.

“What is it?” Kris voice sounded tired.

“Is it okay if you wait here until I fall asleep and then you could leave?” You weren’t sure what he would reply.

“Sure.” He said. A smile formed across your face. Kris left the bedroom leaving you alone until you got settled and later came back to sit on the small couch. You quickly went towards the bed and tired getting comfortable. You started to feel sleepy and soon drafted off to sleep, trying to forget today.

 


OMO! Thank you for subscribing to my story, I’m happy you guys like it so far. Please leave comments on the story or leave me some feed back on what you think. Please and thank you. :D

Sorry for the grammar, I’m trying hard to not have any grammar mistakes.