I’ll Find A Way

Married to a Stranger

“Get out of my house, NOW!” You heard as your grandfather voice rose into a demanding shout. Your eyes quickly scanned your bedroom door, wondering what was going on outside. You bit your lower lip and slowly got up from your bed. You tiptoed closer towards the door to hear what all the commotion was about. 

Your hand slowly turned the handle, being careful that the door wouldn’t squeak. You left a wide space that allowed you to peek your head out. You looked around to so who outside but the wall won’t allow you to see farther. You gave out a sigh, trying to see why your grandfather was shouting about now. Your ears perked up and focused into the conversation but everything was quiet. Out of now where you heard a soft voice.

“Please, let me explain everything.” The person sounded very persisting. Your eyes widen when you recognized the voice. You felt your heart drop again and your hand shook a bit. You quickly closed the door behind. “No, that can’t be Kris.” You walked back and forth in your room. You pushed your bangs back and allowed them to fall back into there place alone. You dropped yourself onto your bed and bit your nails nervously. You didn’t want to hear Kris anymore but you could still hear his voice enter your room. You wanted to cover your ears but you couldn’t bring yourself to it. You focused your whole attention and listened carefully to the conversation.

“Please, just this once.” You imagined Kris outside the door begging. Your grandfather shook his head and pushed him out of the way to close the door. Kris quickly responded by stopping the door with his foot. Your grandfather looked down and his eyes were starting to fume up from anger. “Take your foot away from the door!” Kris quickly did what your grandfather told him. Your grandfather took the opportunity to close the door while Kris was distracted. 

Kris banged on the door again, “Please, let me explain myself.” You shook your head and lied down on your back, “It’s useless, Kris. Stop making a fool of yourself already.” You looked up at the ceiling. Each time you heard him banging on the door, you closed your eyes. 

Your grandfather had already had enough and opened the door for Kris again. “Please let me talk to her once.” Kris begging wasn’t working on your grandfather. Your grandfather cleared his throat. “Leave!” Kris gave him a confused look, making your grandfather become more frustrated. “Leave or I’ll call the police!” You could imagine as your grandfather warned him and left Kris more confuse as he closed the door. You gave out a sigh and closed your eyes. 

*Beep* *Beep* You slowly opened your eyes as your phone rang from the night stand. You listen in until the phone stopped ringing and than closed your eyes again. When you heard it ring a second time, you effortlessly stood up to check who was calling. Your eyes read the callers name over and over. You made sure that your eyes weren’t playing any tricks on you.

You could feel your eyes fill up with tears again. “Jerk” You read the callers name out loud but a lump on your throat didn’t allowing you to speak clearly. Your hand trembled as you fought the urge to answer Kris call. When the phone stopped ringing, you watched as he left a voicemail.  You turned off your phone, not wanting to talk to him and shoved it in a drawer. You went back to bed and covered your face with your hands.

-

Kris listened in, waiting to hear your voice but he was redirected to a voicemail. He took the phone off this ear and looked at his phone hopelessly. He lean his head on the steering wheel and looked up at the only window that he saw a light on. He quickly press your contact number again and put the phone back on his ear. “Please pick up. Just this once, please.” He whispered, never taking his eyes off your window. 

When he heard a voice answer he quickly talked, only to be disappointed that it was the answering machine. His lips turned into an upside down frown. He waited to hear the signal to leave a message. “Jinae, I know you don’t want to talk to me but please hear me out. I have a feeling that Sera planned everything out. I know it sounds silly and stupid but please hear me out. Last night nothing happened, after taking a few drinks I out and I don’t remember anything. I really want to talk to you. Please call me back.” Kris pressed the off button and threw his phone towards the seat that was next to him. He scratched the back off his head, while thinking off a plan. 

Kris looked out of his car window and noticed that you turned the light off of your room. He placed both his hand on the steering wheel. He took one last glimpse of your window and pulled out of your driveway.

 

Kris fidgeted as he waited for Luhan and Baekhyun to disembark their plane. He looked around franticly as people existed with tired expressions. Kris stretched his neck, to see if he could spot them but he couldn’t see them at all. He pulled his jacket sleeve up and looked at his watch nervously. He tilted his head to the side and dropped his hand, while fixing his jacket sleeve down. 

Kris quickly ran up to them, when he spotted Luhan and Baekhyun happily exiting and talking to each other. He quickly dodged the people that got in his way. Luhan and Baekhyun gave each other a weird expression, as they saw Kris running towards them. Luhan fixed the strap on his bag and gave Kris a confuse look. “How did you know we were going to arrive around this time?”

Kris tried catching his breathe and spoke up. “I asked Chen, when you were going to arrive.” Luhan nodded his head with an awe kind of look. Kris knew that Baekhyun nor Luhan had no idea what was going on. He knew that the rest of his friends knew but they didn’t want to make a big deal about everything. Since it was Kris problem.

Baekhyun gave Kris a tap on the shoulder to bring him back to his senses. He had a feeling that something wasn’t right around him. “Are you going to help us or what?” Baekhyun gave him a tried laugh as Kris face color went pale. Kris gave him a serious look. “Of course.” Luhan and Baekhyun each handed him a bag.

“What’s so important that you even waited for us?” Luhan slowly walked when he noticed that he was blocking the exit. Both Kris and Baekhyun followed him. Kris pulled on Luhan suitcase and looked away. “I’ll tell you guys when he get some coffee and when everyone is there.”

“Everyone?” Kris watched as the words formed out of Baekhyun’s lips. Kris knew that Baekhyun was getting an idea that something wasn’t right. Baekhyun always had a feeling when something wasn’t right and was always correct. Kris just nodded his head slowly still distracted.

Kris open the back trunk of his car and put Baekhyun’s and Luhan’s stuff inside. Luhan watched him carefully and studied his face. “Do you want me to tell the others to meet us at the coffee shop?” Baekhyun waved his phone at Kris to see if he remembered. Kris looked up and nodded his head effortlessly. “Did something happen between Jinae and you?” Luhan didn’t looked away from Kris. Kris face expression went cold as an ice, he couldn’t even look at Luhan properly. “I’m I right?” Luhan raised his eyebrow waiting for his response. Kris slammed the door down and ignored Luhan’s question. Luhan gave out an effortlessly laugh, as Kris walked in front of him. “You idiot! What did you do now?” Baekhyun looked up from his phone and just stared at Kris and Luhan as they yelled.

“I’ll tell you when we get there.” Kris voice was soft. “So this was your fault again. How many times are you finally going to get it, ugh?” Luhan followed Kris into the car. He tired hard to not raise his voice because people were now looking at them. Luhan gave the people a small smile indicating them that nothing was wrong. His smile quickly disappeared when he looked at Kris with a frown. Baekhyun awkwardly continued to message everyone.

-

“Come in.” You turned to your side when you heard your grandfather knocking on the door. You grandfather walked in but didn’t let go off the door. “Are you hungry?” He asked you with a worried expression. You shook your head. You watched as your grandfather let go off the door and ran by your side. He place his hand on your forehead to see if you had a fever. “You don’t have a fever.” He took his hand off of your forehead and sat next to you. “Than, why don’t you want to eat? Your face looks like it has gotten small.” 

You touched your face to see if it was true and hid under your blanket. “I’m just not hungry.” You soft said. “But you haven’t eaten since yesterday.” You could feel your grandfather’s gaze burning through the blanket. “Fine. I need to go run some errands and work. There is going to be some food in the fridge, when I came back those plates better be empty. You hear me.” You closed your eyes in fear when he slammed the door behind.

-

Everyone was already waiting for Kris, Baekhyun and Luhan. Kai meet Kris eyes and he quickly looked away and pretended to drink his coffee. The atmosphere between the two of them was still awkward. “So you cheated on your wife? Aren’t you happy that your wish came true?” Chen grinned at Kris playfully. Kris made a fist but slowly released his grip. Luhan over heard and quickly stared at Kris coldly. Kris looked away and took a sit. Baekhyun was confused and kept glaring at Tao. Tao tried to mouth what was happening but Baekhyun couldn’t read his lips.

“How do you guys know?” Luhan gave Chen one of his cold stares. Chen placed a newspaper on the table for Luhan to see. Baekhyun quickly read over his shoulder. His eyes got wide and looked at Kris with a shocking expression.  “No wonder you wanted to know about all those newspaper companies.” Luhan shouted. “Why didn’t you tell me in the first place? I can’t believe you meet with that witch.” Every eye in the coffee shop was staring at Luhan as he shouted at Kris. Baekhyun grabbed Luhan by the arm and pulled him done. Luhan pulled away from Baekhyun aggressively.

“What really happened?” Tao was ready to hear everything. Kris watched as everyone wanted to know the truth. He looked down at his hand and place them on the table and started telling them from the beginning. 

“After I woke up, I was confuse about what had happened. I remember taking a few drinks with Sera and than everything stared to get blurry. I think that’s when I passed out. When I woke up, I was next to Sera undressed. Someone must have followed me there and taken those photos when I left.” Kris had a guilt look on his face and nervously looked away. 

Luhan was rubbing his temples and wasn’t a bit happy in what Kris had done. “What was Jinae reaction?” Tao asked again focusing at Kris only. Kris tilted his head towards him, as if he didn’t understand his question. “Didn’t I tell you to be careful because I knew you were going to come running to me when something bad happened?” Luhan slammed his hand on the table causing everyone to look at him again.

“Fine, if you don’t want to help me than I’ll just solve this by myself! I know I mess up this time.” Kris grabbed his coat and dashed out the door.

Chen awkwardly sipped on his drink and looked out the window. Tao pretended to be on his phone and Kai was to busy day dreaming. Baekhyun was the only one to stand up and go after him.

“Kris! You know that Luhan didn’t mean it.” Baekhyun tried matching his footsteps with him. Kris didn’t stop for one bit. “Just tell him if he doesn’t want to help, that he could just stand by and watch.” Baekhyun gave up and couldn’t keep up with Kris anymore. He watched as Kris disappeared behind the crowd of people. 

Baekhyun rubbed his forehead when he remembered about his suit case. “Kris has our bags.” He place his hands on his pocket and walked back to the coffee shop disappoint.

Luhan was still raging from angry and didn’t look up. “Did Kris leave?” Chen stopped sipping on his drink and place it on the table. Baekhyun nodded his head and sat down on Kris seat. “What did he say?” Tao curiously asked and leaned forwards to hear better. Baekhyun took a quick glimpse at Luhan, who didn’t want to hear. He played with his jacket’s button before talking. “He said that he doesn’t care if we help him or not. That we could just watch him as he fixes everything. He sounded really desperate.”

Luhan had had enough and stood up from his seat. Everyone stared at him, “I’m tired, so I’m going to leave first.” Kai looked at Luhan trying to figure out why he was acting all stubborn now. “Aren’t friends suppose to help each other?” Tao bit his lower lip anxiously, waiting for Luhan to reply but instead he left without saying anything. 

Chen shrugged his shoulder and looked at Tao, not knowing what to do. Kai silently took another sip of his drink. Chen slapped Kai’s arm. Kai rubbed his arm and raised his eyebrow at Chen. “Why were you so quiet and not helping us?” Kai played with his drink and watched as the ice rattle inside the cup. “I don’t know? I thought Kris would still be mad at me for what happened a few days ago.”

Tao quickly backed up Chen, “You should have apologized than.” Kai looked at both of them and rolled his eyes. “Do you think right now is the right moment to apologize? I’ll apologize when the time is right.” Chen once again slapped his arm in a playful way. “You better because before we know it we are going to be split up.”

“I don’t think that’s going to happen.” Kai replied back when he saw everyones expression turn sad. “We should do something to help Kris. I also don’t trust that witch either.” Baekhyun answered quickly. Everyone nodded their head in agreement and tried figuring of a plan. “I really do think that Jinae is a sweet girl. She must feel terrible after seeing those pictures of Kris and Sera.” Tao butted in while everyone was thinking of something but every agreed.

-

Luhan entered his apartment and saw his bags neatly laying in the living room. He tossed his keys up and down and walked over to check if they were really his. He dropped his keys onto the table and sat down. “Kris you idiot! Even though I got mad at you, you still come to drop my bags off.” He mumbled to himself while messaging his temples. A small smile formed across his lips, making his frown disappear. “What am I going to do with you?” Luhan laid on the couch and thought of something. When he figured out how to fix everything, he rapidly stood up and went to go look for some phone numbers.

-

You dropped your plate when you heard a bang on the door, you quickly picked it up. Your eyes never left the door and you started to shake a bit, scared that it might be Kris. You didn’t want to see him or talk to him, since you confessed to him. Your heart raced every time the knocks grew louder. Running to your room was useless since he might hear footsteps. You quietly stood in the kitchen waiting for the knocks to go away.  “Noona open up, please! It’s me Sehun, noona.” You heard in between the loud knocks.

Sehun voice made you less anxious that it wasn’t Kris. You gave out a relief sigh and hurried towards the door. Sehun waved and gave you a warm smile, as you opened the door for him. “How did you know I was here?” You watched as his wave dropped and gave you a shy smile. He rubbed the back of his neck and quickly spoke up. “A little bird told me.” You formed the words, making room for Sehun to enter the house. “A little bird?” Sehun gave you a cheerful nod, as he took off his shoes. “Noona, I brought cake. Have you eaten, yet?” Sehun asked snapping you from your confusion. 

“Not yet. Do you want to eat something?” You asked, while following him towards the kitchen. Sehun set the cake on the table and took a seat. You quickly grabbed the food from the fridge and placed them on the table. You placed a plate next to him, as you waited for the food to reheat. “Noona, are you okay?” Sehun squinted into a worried look. You stopped what you where doing and spaced out. “You heard the news?”

“A bit.” He motioned with his fingers, when he saw a shock look on your face. “I can’t believe that worthless jerk would do that to you. When I see him, I’m going to teach that bastard a lesson.” You slightly hit him on the head. “Eat or else your food is going to get cold.” Sehun had a startled look on his face and stared at his food. The aroma made his stomach growl, that he quickly dug in. “Do you still work at the hotel, where I last saw you?” You asked him, while taking a seat. Sehun took a spoonful of rice, “No, why?”

“Did you get fired?” You watched as he kept eating and slowly stopped. Sehun put his spoon down and gave you a small smile. “Kind of, they found out that I was still a student. I had to quit before everything become more complicated.” You put some of your food inside your mouth, even though you weren’t hungry. “Are you sure your okay?” Sehun asked more concerned. You gave him a weak smile and hold back your tears. “I’m fine, I should be happy that everything is over between me and that rich jerk.” 

“I felt really bad for you when I heard the news.” Sehun was done eating. You watched as he cleaned his area and took his dishes towards the sink to wash them. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll just forget about everything like it never happen.” You continued to eat your food. Sehun dried his hands and sat back down in his seat. He dropped his head down on the table and gave out a sigh. “Have you heard anything new about Chanyeol?” You knew that Sehun was changing the topic on purpose. “Last time I talked to him as about a month ago, since than I haven’t talked to him. I wonder how his doing.” You had forgotten all about Chanyeol for the pass couple of weeks that you felt bad. Sehun pouted and didn’t said anything back.

When you were done eating, Sehun quickly took the cake out. He was really excited to be eating cake, that he couldn’t stopping moving around. You watched as he happly dance of joy. “Do you know where they are hiring?” Sehun place a piece on your plate and continued to listen to you. “I saw a shop a couple a of blocks away that were hiring. Another than that I haven’t heard anything.” Sehun was still smiling at the cake. You gave out a small laugh and continued to eat your cake. “Did my grandfather send you to check on me?” You watched for any hints that he might give away. Sehun shook his head and place with the fork. “Than who’s that little bird that told you?” 

Sehun gave you a grin. “You will see soon. That’s all I could say for now.” You gave him a cold glare but he wouldn’t tell you more, even if you begged him. “This better not be another prank of yours.” Sehun looked up at you and laughed when he saw you glaring at him coldly. “I promise.”

 


Have you guys seen Kris new blonde hair. /dies/ Ugh, I was getting used to his dark hair and all of a sudden his hair changes. But the hair color looks really nice on him. hehe

I was going to update but I got stuck watching dramas, that I forgot about updating. ><

Please comment and upvote. Thank you for subscribing. P.S. I love you guys :3