Trying to Get Rid of Him

Married to a Stranger

Your POV

“Grandpa, where are you?” You said searching for your grandfather. You had barely woken up and headed towards the living room. You noticed that Kris was sitting on the couch and his gaze watched you as you entered the living room. * what is he doing in my house?* You said rubbing your eyes, trying to see if you were dreaming.

“What are you doing here?” You said, finally having the courage to ask.

“Waiting for you.” He said expressionless. 

You gave him a confused looked and stared at him. “Why?”

“Enough with the questions and get ready.” Kris was starting to get irritated. He stood up and handed you a shopping bag. You looked inside the bag and noticed another expensive dress. This time it was more causal and not to reveling dress. You quickly walked to your room, leaving Kris alone in the living room. You decided to leave your hair down and apply some make up. After a few minutes of getting ready you went back to the living room. Kris was on his phone and didn’t realize that you had finish. 

“I’m ready.” You said, picking up your purse and looking at Kris who was to busy on his phone. Kris gave out a sighed and put his phone away and stood up. He was wearing causal clothes also. He had a white button up shirt and some dark blue skinny jeans.

You locked the door behind you and followed Kris to his car. 

He didn’t even bother opening the door for you. *I guess he doesn’t know what being a gentleman is.* You thought to yourself while getting inside the car. 

“Don’t you dare dirty my car!” Kris gave you a cold glare. You gave him a small nod and put her hands on your lap. It was an awkward silence and you didn’t know what you should ask to break the awkward silence. “So, where are he going?” You quickly asked before changing your mind.

Kris kept starting at the street not saying anything and finally responded. “To go eat with my grandfather or else I wouldn’t have gone to your house.” 

“Did my grandfather let you inside our house?” You said staring out the window.

“Yeah, he even knocked 30 times on your door to wake you up and you didn’t even wake up.” 

“How was I supposed to know that you were waiting for me in the living room?” You looked away from the window to Kris. 

“Even from annoying your lazy.” Kris said still looking straight. 

You rolled your eyes. “Wow, like if you weren’t Mr. Perfect. You !” *! did I just say that out loud.* You tired hiding your face but it was hard to. Kris stopped the car making the wheels on his car screech. You almost hit your head on the windshield but your seatbelt stopped you from killing yourself. “Are you crazy?” You shouted, pushing your hair away from your face.

“Get out!” Kris slammed his hands on the wheel.

“Fine, have fun explaining to your grandfather that you almost killed me and left me abandoned.” You said taking off your seatbelt and getting off the car. You slam the door so hard, behind you. You didn’t even looked at Kris and you walked off. You had walked a block when you felt that someone had pull your wrist, making you stop. “Get back in the car!” You noticed that it was Kris who had stopped you. 

“No, I don’t feel like it.” You said sticking out your tongue to him and pulling away from him.

“Fine, if you don’t want to get back in the car by yourself. I’ll have to take you by force.” Kris said picking you up.

“No, let go off me.” You struggled, and hit him on the back for him to put you back down. But instead of him getting tired of you hitting him, you got tired of struggling. You noticed that the people walking on the streets where staring but they didn’t interfere. *Wow, if I was really getting kidnap they would have not done anything.* You thought while looking away from Kris. Kris put you down. “Get in, we’re going to be late.” 

You shock your head. He gave out a sighed and he open the door for you to get inside. You looked at him and realized that if you didn’t get in by yourself that he would do something crazy. 

“Fine.” You said crossing your arms and slamming the door on his face again.

Kris got in and drove off. 

 

Kris stopped at a fancy restaurant and hurried to look for his grandfather. His face, was calmer. “Fake.” You softly whispered to yourself, while following him. 

“Jinae, good morning.” Kris grandfather greeted you with a smile. 

“Good morning.” You responded while taking a seat next to Kris. 

“Sorry to have bothered you on a Saturday morning.” He signed the waiter to come.

“No, its fine. I don’t mind.” You said smiling. You looked a Kris who was to busy looking at the menu. You open the menu up and looked at everything but you freaked out when you saw the price. “You could order whatever you want. Don’t worry about the prices.” Kris said with the biggest fake smile on his face. You ignored him and you kept looking through the menu. 

“I’ll have the waffles, pancakes, fruit, coffee and some orange juice.” You said giving the menu to the waiter with a smile. 

“Is good to have you here with Kris. We almost seem like one huge family.” Grandpa Wu, had a huge smile on his face. “It be nice if you could spent the day together today and get to know each other more.”

Kris quickly responded to his grandfather. “But the CEO of the huge company from China is coming today.”

His grandfather straightened up and looked at Kris. “Don’t worry about it, Kris. Its nothing important today, you have better things to do then to listen to us talk.” 

*Don’t worry pretty boy, your not the only one who doesn’t want to be with you today.* You thought drinking your juice.

“Is that fine with you Jinae, if you both go out today?” His grandfather was now looking at you. 

“Its fine with me and plus I want to get to know Kris more?” You grabbed onto his arm and lean your head on his shoulder, while smiling. *This will get him even more pissed.* You could feel Kris gaze burning from anger on the back of your head.

“See Kris, you guys are already getting to know each other better.” His grandfather looked at you guys with a huge smile.

“Yes, Grandfather.” Kris voice was trying hard not to show anger. When his grandfather was busy looking away, Kris pushed you away from him. You gave him an evil smile.

The food had finally arrived. You quickly dug in. “This is good.” You said to Kris’ grandfather.

“I’m glad to hear that you like the food. This has to be one of the best restaurants.” He responded.

One of Mr. Wu's secretary came rushing into the restaurant. “Mr. Wu, the China CEO has just landed and we need to hurry to the airport.” Mr. Wu nodded.

“Sorry that I couldn’t stay long, I need to go wait for the CEO at the airport. Don’t worry for the food I already paid for it.” Mr. Wu got up and hurried to his car. It was now Kris and you alone at the restaurant. You want to leave also. “Hurry up and eat fatty.” Kris said while eating his food. 

“I’m not fat.” You said in an annoyed voice. “Could we just leave, if you are done? Also can you drop me of at my house?” You said trying to look for your purse.

“Why should I? You have legs and you could walk.” Kris said looking at you. You rolled your eyes and got up. “Fine and this time don’t follow me. And if your grandfather ask what we did make up something and I’ll cover for you.” You said pointing your finger at him.

 

You look back to the restaurant and realized that Kris wasn’t following you.*Yes, I finally got rid of him.* You said smiling. “Jinae, is that you?” Someone yelled at you. You looked everywhere to see who was calling you and finally spotted Chanyeol who was standing behind you. He hurried towards you. 

“Chanyeol, what are you doing here?” You were happy to spot him. 

He raised a small bag of food and looked at you, trying to read your expression. “What are you doing here, also?”

“I had to meet with one of my grandfather’s friends.” You started to walk. Chanyeol walked beside you. 

“I was surprise that I saw you here. At first I thought it was you and then I was like no it can't be her.” Chanyeol was smiling. 

“I didn’t even recognize your voice, to be honest.” You said looking down.

“I can’t believe you couldn't recognize your own friend’s voice, babo.” He started to giggle.

“Don’t call me babo.” You hit him slightly on the arm. 

“Don’t hit me.” He said joking and grabbed his arm. You giggled at him, “Thanks for making my day better.” 

“Why? Where you having a bad day?”

You nodded. “You have no idea.” 

“Fine then will go home together. Are you going home?”

“Yes, I’m really grateful to have you here because I have no idea on how to get home.” You looked around to see if you knew were you where but I couldn’t recognize the place. 

“Then let’s hurry or else we going to miss the bus.” Chanyeol started to jog. You smiled at him and followed after him.

 

Kris' POV

*She should have wait for me to eat at least.* Kris stood up and hurried to find you. *I bet she doesn’t even know where she going.* Kris decided to ask a worker who was standing outside if he had spotted you. “Have you seen a girl, with straight dark brown hair, wearing a floral dress, with a light brown messenger bag?” The worker looked at Kris and tried hard remembering if he had spotted you. “Oh yeah, now I remember. She was the one that stormed out of the restaurant mumbling something to herself.”

“Yup, that’s her.” Kris interrupted him. “She left with a young man, about her age. To catch the bus.” “Thank you.” Kris hurried to see if you were still at the bus stop. *I’m going to ruin her day, also.* Kris had a grin on his face but it disappeared when you weren’t there.

*Where could she have gone? Okay Kris, think like her but don’t become an idiot. If I was her where would I be heading to? Oh yeah, maybe she went back to being lazy.* Kris hurried to his car and drove back to your house. Kris was humming and dancing from excitement to ruin your day. He stopped at your house but noticed that no one was there so he went back to his car and sat their waiting for you. 

 

Your POV

“Thanks for taking me back home.” You said getting off the bus. 

“Don’t worry about it, this is what friends are for. Is it okay if I walk with you here, I need to go home and go to work.” Chanyeol looked at his clock to see if he still had time.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I don’t want you to get in trouble at work so you could go.” 

“See you later.” He started to run and waved at you. You waved back and hurried home. *Thank goodness, that jerk face didn’t follow me home or bothered to find me.* A smile was forming across your face as you kicked a small rock. You spotted a black Mercedes car outside your house and soon your smile had disappeared. Kris got out of his car. “Did you miss me, darling?!” He yelled with the biggest grin ever. “Why?” You said to yourself, closing your eyes. You walked slowly. “Why are you here?”

“So, where is that young man you were with?” He changed the topic.

“None of your business. Why do you even care?” 

“Remember we’re getting married and don’t want people talking behind my back saying that I’m being cheated on.” He gave out a small laugh.

“His just a friend.” 

“What his just a friend? Haha, very funny.” He interrupted you.

“Why am I even telling you this?” You said opening the door to your house. Kris followed you.

“You could go home now and stop following me.” You tried pushing him out but as much as you tried pushing him away he didn’t move an inch. 

“Fine stay, if you want but don’t try to do anything weird with me.” You gave him a glare. 

“Whatever.” He said sitting on the couch. “Could you bring me a glass of orange juice?” Kris looked at you. “Why should I?” 

He cleared his throat. “I’m your guest.” You went inside the kitchen without saying anything to him. You open the refrigerator and noticed that there was no juice.

“We’re out of juice!” You yelled.

“Then go buy me some.” He yelled back.  “Ugh!” You whispered. You went back to the living room.

“Fine then, give me money and I’ll buy you some.” Kris took out his wallet and handed you a credit card. “Don’t run away with my money.” He said extended his arm to hand it to you.

“Just give it to me.” You grabbed it and hurried to the store. 

 

“What does he think I am, his maid now.” You said looking at his credit card. “Rich bastard.” You hurried to the store and to get his juice. *I should get some food for me.* You thought looking through every aisle and picking out some cookies and a popsicles. You placed them all on the counter and smiled at the cashier. You handed her Kris credit card and grabbed the bags and hurried back home. 

 

You open the door and noticed that Kris was already sleeping on the couch. “Why didn’t he go home if he wanted to sleep, instead of bothering me and sleeping at my house?” You softly said. You place the bags on the kitchen counter and hurried back to the living room. You moved your hands over his face to see if he would wake up but he didn’t. You pouted to yourself and stared at the sleeping figure. *He looks better sleeping.* You thought to yourself. You decided to get a closer look of him. His bangs covered half of his face and they were messing looking. 

*He has better skin than me.* You softly touch your face and whined to yourself. 

*He even has a perfect nose bridge and his lips have a nice shape to them.* You want touch his lips but you shook your head *What I’m I doing? Looking at this jerk and thinking that he is attractive for once.* You slowly backed away from the couch and hurried to put the juice inside the refrigerator.

*Nope that evil jerk just wants me to fall for him but its not going to work.* You hurried to your room.

 


I decided to change the story a bit, hope you guys don't mind. Now its your POV instead of Jinae's. Don't kill me /hides in a corner/

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, its going to get interesting soon! (: Lalala~~~~

I don’t know how much I would be updating because I have to started doing college applications and I have to take the SAT this week. /crying