Chapter Two

My Boyfriend is A Player

Kris' POV

Okay, I need to send this little brat home –pronto– and clear things up with Krystal. Geez, since when did I become her boyfriend… Just imagining it gives me shivers.

Pulling Iseul’s arm to walk with me along the corridor, I darted my eyes here and there, when I fortunately spotted Baekhyun. What a coincidence! I can ask him to drive Iseul home since I don't want her to get lost in the city again.

"Byunbaek!" I called him.

"Byunbaek? What a strange name…" Iseul said.

"Byunbaek?! What the hell?! Can't you call me properly?" Baekhyun spun his head in irritation. He paled when he realized I was the one who called him.

"You dare to speak banmal with me?" I said, using my usual -face to good use.

"S-sorry hyung, I don't know it was you. Peace man!" He stuttered, attempting to pull his aegyo on me.

"I need you to send my sister home right now, can you do it?"

"Sure, why not? I was on my way to pick Luhan up anyways, he wants us to go to COEX Mall," He beamed.

"Oh! Can I go too?" Iseul asked excitedly.

"NO!" I refused flatly.

"Why??!" Her expression changed drastically from joyful to seemingly deep in despair.

"You shopped more than enough yesterday! You almost bought the whole things at the stores!" I scolded her.

"So what?" She said innocently.

"So... should I block your credit card?" I threatened her.

"You always threaten me with that! NOT FAIR!” She pouted.

“It looks fair to me” I shrugged.

“Just let me go this time! Pleaseee? Oppaaaa?" She showed me her aegyo. Tch.

"Aish seriously! Just don’t show me your horrible aegyo anymore!" I ran my fingers on my smooth blond hair in frustration. It’s a secret, but I’m really weak for Iseul’s aegyo. What can I say, she’s my baby sister! "Fine! I'll let you go this time! Just this one time! Make sure not to spend more than fifty thousand won, got it?!"

"Fifty thousand won?! What can I buy with fifty thousand won?! I can only buy a scoop of ice cream with that!" She cried.

"What kind of ice cream that worth fifty thousand? Gold ice cream?!" I dismissed her whines and whimpers.

"…Well, I'm still waiting~" Baekhyun singsong in a bored manner.

"I swear I won’t buy more than ten items! Okay? Okay! Let’s go, Byunbaek!!" She pulled Baekhyun, who just dumbly followed my feisty sister.

"What the...? Fine then! Since I'm a good brother," I mumbled to myself. Now off to Krystal and her delusions to handle.

________________________________________

 

Iseul's POV

I sat at the back seat while Byunbaek guy took the driver seat. It was so awkward since I didn't really know him, and vice versa.

"Umm, so… Byunbaek? Is that your real name? It's kind of strange, actually," I boldly asked him.

"Nooo, my name is Baekhyun, Byun is my surname. Is it still strange?" He chuckled good-naturedly.

"Nope! That sounds good!" I replied him with a sincere smile. Baekhyun seemed quite nice after all.

Not too long after, Baekhyun stopped the car in front of a luxurious house –more like a mansion, or palace– where a boy stood in front of the gate. He immediately opened the passenger door and sat himself beside Baekhyun.

"Got a new girl for me?" He asked as soon as he set his on the passenger seat.

"If you want to date this girl, you’ll have to face Kris’ wrath before going to base one," Baekhyun chuckled again.

"Why? He called dibs on her already?" The new boy asked confusedly.

Whoaaaa, he’s a playboy, I guess.

"She's Kris’ younger sister, Iseul. Iseul, this is Luhan," Baekhyun provided. I nodded appreciatively at Baekhyun, and just stared rudely to Luhan.

"Ohh… I see. No wonder she's just the same with her brother."

I don't care about what he said or implied and kept silent until we arrived at COEX. Baekhyun just dropped us because apparently he had some urgent sudden business to do.

Oh great, now I’m left with just the jerky playboy.

________________________________________

 

Luhan's POV

An S Line girl, quite pretty, very fair skin, great sense of fashion… I think it’s harmless if I play around with her for a while. Since I haven't got a nice toy lately. I walked beside her, brimmed with confidence, and then I realized...

She's taller than me! Damn it! Damn that tall giant gene, damn that heels! I gulped, inhaling deep breathes to gain my self esteem back, I approached her.

"Hey beautiful, do you have time tonight?" I tried to seduce her with my super sweet smile.

"I'm a super duper busy person, I don't have time," she replied curtly, not even sparing me glance and stared at rows of newest collection from Prada boutique instead.

Maybe I didn't smile sweet enough to melt her heart? I guess I will have to try again then.

"How about tomorrow? Do you have time?" I added a wink for good measure.

She heaved a sigh before she put the fur jacket back on its original place and turned to the next rack.

"Look, I don't have time for you. Not today, not tomorrow, or even next year. I told you, I'm a really busy person, understand?" She rejected my request, again. Without glancing at me, again.

Playing hard to get, huh?

"Oh come on, Baby! You're young, you need to have some fun! Let's go to the club together later tonight? I’ll pick you up at eleven, deal?" I rested my hand on her waist.

"First of all, I'm an underage. Second of all, "baby"? Who is your baby? Are you married? Wow, you seem too young to be a father," She coldly replied, swiftly yanking herself free from my hold.

"You’re so hard to approach, huh?" I chuckled, leaning against the display glass.

"So you think I'm an easy girl? Pfffttt… no way in hell would I date a short guy like you," She gave me a sweet smile, contrary to what she just said to me. No one can insult The Perfect Luhan's height. NO ONE.

"Sh-short?! Please, you're the one who is too tall! Girls should be petite and fragile looking, not resembling a giraffe like you... If you take off those seven centimeters heels I'm sure I am much taller than you anyway?" I scoffed at her, partly in amusement.

"Tsk. Yah, short guy! Don't disturb me! I want to spend my quality time to enjoy this quality shop. Not making illegal plans to go clubbing with you... and for your information, I'm wearing a six point nine hundred and eighty five centimeters heels. Not a seven centimeters heels. Now shoo!" She waved her hands at me dismissively.

How come a girl like her exists in this beautiful world? I'm going crazy, she’s just like Kris; impossible!

"Just so you know, other girls even go on their knees to date me... You're still so young, yet you have grave problem with your sight. I feel sorry for you. How could you reject a handsome guy like me? It's a super limited chance to even go out for a lunch with me," I stated proudly, I was stating a fact anyway.

That got Iseul stopped walking. Well? I guess she regretted her idiocy. Of course, no one can reject this fine piece of flesh that is yours truly. I smirked confidently, watching her spun slowly on her heels, facing me at last.

She smiled degradingly.

"Tsk tsk tsk, so shameless. Better buy a mirror before you go home!" She chuckled and left me stood on my spot, dumbfounded.

Did I just get rejected?

Did a girl just shrugged off my invitation, for the first time ever?!

...Iseul Wu, you had hurted my pride. I will make you pay for what you've done today. You will receive heartbreak so bad that you can't endure the pain.

Luhan is not a kind guy. Especially to annoying prudes like you. Just wait and see.

 

 

a/n : Sorry for the short chapter T.T And please subcribe and comment :D It's my first fanfic so forgive me if it's not really interesting T.T