Chapter Twenty

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV
 
"The girls are ..... "
 
"Who? Who? Who?" I'm curious to death
 
"I .... don't know!" He said.
 
"Mwoh?"
 
"Actually, I didn't know anything nyahahahaa" he laughed evilly.
 
"YAHHHHH!!" I exploded.
 
"I've to joined EXO to practice! Annyeonghaseo!" He immediately ran.
 
"YAHHHH!!!! DON'T RUN! I WILL MAKE YOU BECOME A GRILL DRAGON TONIGHT!!" I shouted.
 
"Ahh, he fooled me again!" I ruffled my hair in frustation.
 
"Your karma being so foolish" a guy suddenly popped out from my back.
 
"YAHHH!" I felt annoyed and turned my back. I saw Luhan raising one of his brow and crossed his hands looking at me.
 
"What do you want?" I asked him.
 
"An apple for an apple. A lips for a lips" he phrased while lightly tapping his lips.
 
"Jerk" I muttered.
 
"Say it one more time and you will regret it" He threaten.
 
"JERK" I shouted right in front his face and he suddenly crashed his .....
 
.....
 
 
......
 
 
......
 
 
his.....
 
NOSE to my nose and made my eyes 10 times wider. Our head touched and our nose too, at least my cherry lips still kissing with the air.
 
"I warned you baby. If this still happen again I will not hesitate to steal OUR third kiss." He smirked evilly.
 
"Third? Yah, are you dreaming? We only kiss ONCE" My face redden and I quickly pushed him away.
 
"Just now is the second one. I bet you didn't remember the first one." He smirked.
 
Second one? Oh my asdfghjkl when is the first one? Think ...think ... think....  Is he lying? Eyyy, he's tricking me. But wait... If he's not lying then.... KYAAA!!!!!
 
"I'm not joking ,Luhan!" I shouted.
 
"I'm not joking either. I'm completely serious. COMPLETELY" He made a serious face that's too fake to believed.
 
"I don't believe you"
 
"It's up to you to believe me or not! I've to go now! See you at the camping" He waved his hand and walked away.
 
Believe or not? Aishhh jinjaa! Luhan , you made me die in frustration.


Kris' POV

 

 
"WAKE UP NOW YOU SLEEPYHEAD! YOU KNOW HOW SUFFERED AM I TO WAKE YOU UP!!" I snatch away this little pig's blanket and her pillow.
 
"Like brother like sister" She mumbled.
 
"At least I'm better than you" I scoffed.
 
"Take it back, Kris" She tried to snatch back her precious pillow.
 
"We are late for the camping!"
 
"I know I know" She hugged her teddy bear.
 
"So, what are you waiting for? GO TAKE A BATH AND TAKE YOUR STUFF!! OH MY GOD!!" I shouted in frustration.
 
"I didn't pack yesterday" She said and still hugging that stupid bear.
 
"SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YESTERDAY YOU BRATT!!!" I threw the pillow right on her face.
 
"Just randomly take any clothes from the closet" She mumbled.
 
"You said so !" I smiled evilly and dragged her suitcase out and I put all her bikini inside the suitcase.
 
"I packed your stuff so quickly get your out from the bed" I lifted her up.
 
"YAHHHHH!!! KRIS!!!!!" She struggled.
 
"You're going to take a bath or not?"
 
"YES! YES! YES! OH PUHHHLEASEEEE LET ME DOWNNN!!!" She begged.


a/n : I hope you enjoy it ^^

Sorry for not updating because I was preparing for my national exam ^^

NOW I'M FREEEEEEE YEEHAAAAA

I can update more often now ^^

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^ UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY <3