Chapter Fourteen

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

"Please fasten the seat belt," The worker said to us.

Oh God, look at the lane. It's three hundred and sixty degrees circle lane! I repeat, three hundred and sixty degrees! God, if I die today let me haunt Luhan for the rest of his life. He's secretly planning my murder by making me ride this thing, I knew it!

The ride started to move slowly and I was absolutely scared out of my wits. The roller coaster started to speed up and my heart was going to explode. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyelids as tight as possible. Suddenly, I felt someone pulled me and burried my face to his chest. Instead of struggling, I circled my hands to his waist and hugged him tightly. Something strange was going on in me, I felt safe and warm with him.

But that feeling disappeared as immediate as it came as I felt the ride lurched with an influx of speed.

"Oh my God!!! We're going to die!!!" Luhan screamed.

I was extremely confused, then I looked forward and realized that the track was missing. I screamed the life out of myself.

"God please forgive me for all my sins. Please let me die in peace and take me to heaven, or an even better place, but if it's possible then please please PLEASE save me!!! I'm too young and too adorable to dieeEEE!!!"

I kept shouting my prayers when something cut me off.

"Mmm... excuse me Miss, but you have to put your phone on the counter over there..." I heard a man's voice.

I hereby declare that I was officially a lunatic and I need a complete mental therapy, immediately.

And yes, everything that had just happened before, the accident, was just my imagination.

"How long will you stay in this pose?" Luhan chuckled.

"What pose?" I snapped.

"Hugging me even before we start? Do you want to move to the hotel instead?" He smirked.

Realization hit me and I quickly put my hands on either sides of my body. I was blushing like crazy. Oh God! It was damn embarrassing!
 
 


"Someone is knocked down after just one ride~" He singsang in an annoying manner.

"No, I'm not! I was clearly having fun," I lied. Desperately holding the foods in my stomach in tact.

"Yeah, fun. You were screaming like a hungry gorilla and not to mention you attempted to murder my hands by holding on to it way TOO tight! I think you just cut my blood circulation..." He said sarcastically, rubbing his left wrist.

Blood circulation whatever.

"Screaming is normal you know."

"How about the HOLDING? I know you were finding chance to had a skinship with me. Admit it will ya?"

I concluded that he suffered a serious case of a disease called PRINCE SYNDOME.

"Puhleaseee~ I was just scared at that time," I rolled my eyes.

"Ha! You said it was fun!"

Damn.

"Forget it! Let's try the other rides!" I tried to change the topic.

"Let's ride that one then!" He pointed to the Haunted House. Thet's it, I was one hundred percent sure he was trying to murder me here!

 


Luhan's POV

Who knows that this feisty girl can be knocked down just by a mere roller coaster.

"Forget it! Let's try the other rides!" She said.

Oh babe, do you think you can get away that easily? Pfff. I looked around to see any interesting games and I found just what I needed.

"Let's ride that one then!" I pointed to the Haunted house. Her face went even paler in that instant. God, she's so fun to tease!

"I won't! Just... ride it by yourself!" She rejected this time.

"Oh come on babe! It's not scary," I whined.

"I'm not your babe! I hate you!" She shouted, turning to the opposite direction of the Haunted House.

"I love you too!"

 


Iseul's POV

At last, he succeeded in making me sit on the ride that was currently entering the Haunted House. He clearly knows that I hate scary ride yet he still purposefully choose this kind of ride. Ughh! I will make you regret the day you get out of your mother's womb now!

The ride started to move forward and darkness approached us. The only source of light came from those tiny little yellow lights placed on the ceiling, far from each other. The strange noises a la ghostly house came closer. Oh God, I hate this! Take me out of here now!

I covered my ears to block the scary noises when suddenly from the front, a skeleton popped out of nowhere. I screamed my lungs out while the bastard beside me snickered in contentment. Bastard may had had quite girly baby face, but I gotta admit he had the nerves of a manly man.

Another thing came out and this time a bloody human's head popped out from the ceiling upside down. I screamed again for the second time and this time I'm sure as hell my voice went stronger than IU's infamous three octaves pitch. Subconsciously, I held on to Luhan's hand tightly. He didn't look bothered by it, not the slightest bit. Or maybe he was enjoying it instead, I begrudgingly noted.

After another ten minutes of pure torture, I finally saw my safe haven as known as THE EXIT GATE!!! Yeayy! Finally I'm out of this hell hole! The ride stopped and I was breathing heavily like an asthmatic seal.

"Did you have fun babe?" He asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Can't you see?" I glared at him. He was lucky looks can't kill.

"You look super fine to me," He had the audacity to winked.

"Fine your ," I grumbled under my breath, hastily leaving the damned ride.

I walked ahead of him and that's when I saw an ice-cream parlor, its lights blinking invitingly to me. I turned around and looked at him.

"Do you want it?" He asked me.

I nodded fervently.

"Maybe next time," He stuck out his tongue.

"Yahhh!" I scolded him. How dare he teased me like that?!

"Try to catch me and I will buy you as many as you want," He said, already running away from me.

I smirked. "Deal!"

 


Luhan's POV

"Fatty! It's your tenth cup already, don't you know how to stop?" I gaped at her.
 
-flashback-

I ran slowly and when I turned my back, I saw her started to run in a perfect running athlete pose. She ran like a mad horse. Without thinking twice, I accelerated my steps, I ran as fast as I could. I turned back around just to make sure of our distance, and that's when I slipped. And fell face first onto the concrete below. Today was just not my day.

"I won!" She jumped on my back and shouted happily like an ahjumma who's winning a lottery.

"You cheated!" I didn't accept her victory.

"No I don't! You're the one who is too stupid!" She scoffed, pressing her knees on my ribcage.

"Accident may occur. Luhan is a human too!" I said before I groaned in pain. This girl is not heavy but her bones are really sharp!

"I don't care! Give me my ice-cream right now!" She grabbed my ear, stood up, and dragged me to the ice-cream parlor by ear.

Why did I have to meet this monster???!!!
 

 

a/n : Sorry for not updating last week T.T I don't have any ideaaaaa so I hope it didn't disappoint you guys :)

Anyway thanks for the UPVOTES <3 It was really motivating ^^

For my active readers, silent readers and new readers I LOVE YOUU <3

Don't forget to comment and subsccribe ;)