Chapter Twenty-five

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

"Okay, what’s it this time?" I asked, feeling irritated.

Yeah, I'm really really really thankful for he bought me this shorts but I hate how he always make me do stuffs I don't like.



-flashback-

My eyes locked at that Barbie doll. Not just an ordinary Barbie doll, it's a limited edition Mariposa Barbie doll and the piece was the very last stock here at the store. I'm going crazy right now because I didn't have enough money to buy it.

Yes, I'm a Barbie doll collector. I have thousands of Barbie dolls in my room. Even though I was ten years old already, I still love Barbie very very much.

"Oh, Iseul! Do you want that doll?" The shop owner asked.

I nodded.

See, even the shop owner recognized me! I bought one doll every week from this shop, it’d be weird if he didn’t get familiar with me by now.

"I'm buying this," I saw a boy suddenly appeared, his hands holding the doll I’ve been staring at for the last hour.

"Wu Fan!"

"Why?" He looked at me 'innocently'.

"Don't touch my Mariposa!" I snatched the doll away. "You are not even a girl!" I shot him a glare.

"Why? Can't boys play dolls? Anyway, I bought this because I want to use it for my experiment," He answered. Which is an obvious lie. He never does any experiment because he is a big fat lazy .

"Gege! Just buy it and give it to me! Okay? Okay? Okay? Bbuing Bbuing~" I showed my aegyo. My last chance!

"Aigoo, so cute," The shop owner cooed before turning his attention to Wu Fan. "Just buy it for her, she has been staring and drooling at the doll for hours," He chuckled good-naturedly.

"…Fine then," He eventually paid the doll for me!

Heyy... This is not Wu Fan, He's not that kind! Hell, he’s nowhere near kind!

We walked out from the shop and I immediately tried to snatch the doll away from him. Unfortunately, the stupid giant has fast reflex, he managed to take it back.

"I will give this doll to you but you have to do something for me first."

"What?"

"You have to dance y dance at my birthday party tomorrow."

"WHAT???" My eyes widened like this “O.O”

"That's the payment for your dearest Mariposa doll. Cheap, right?" He smirked.

And yeah... just so you know. The next day, a cute, innocent ten-years-old girl danced y dance at a Moron's birthday party.

-end of flashback-



"The next event is choosing the tent-mates. I'm sure you don't want to sleep with random person, especially guys, so you have to find mine from the forest. And quick."

"Yours?" I asked confusedly.

"There will be papers with different names scattered all over the forest and all you have to do, is just take mine. Go straight and find a tree with my autograph signed on its trunk,” He explained.

"You signed your autograph on a tree?" I cracked a laugh, amused by Kris’ weirdness. "So, you want to sleep with me that bad?" I teased.

"I have enough with your body everyday so don't even think that I want to sleep with you just because of that. I just don't want your 'V' pass gone at such a young age," He smirked.

"Say what?!" I shot him dangerous lasers with my eyes.

"It's your fault for wearing revealing outfit everyday back home," He smirked again.

"EVERYONE! PLEASE GATHER AT THE FIRECAMP!" Luhan shouted.

You have to thank Luhan. Without him shouting right here right now, I'm going to murder you for real, Wu Fan.



Narrator's POV

Luhan explained the rules and all juniors started to dispersed and go on their own mission. Iseul followed the direction that Kris had ordered her to because she was too lazy to find another mate on her own.

Suddenly, some girls blocked her way and continuously sending her death glares. Iseul made a mental recognition that they are Kris' sasaeng fans.

"Who are you?"

"Hah! You don't know me? Let me introduce myself, I'm Kris' Fan club President, Lee Hyorin."

"What do you want?" Iseul asked unimpressed.

"I see you are flirting with our oppa…" The Fan club President trailed off.

"…Flirt? Ohh come oooon, why should I flirt with that jerk? Anyway, he's my brother so what's your problem?!"

"Jerk?!" the Fan club President’s eyes widened. "He's your brother?! HAH!!! In your dream" She used her index finger and pushed Iseul to the ground, landing on her butts...

"YAHH!!" Iseul got up and pushed the Fan club President harshly which made the latter stumble on a tree's roots and crashed her to the ground.

"Guys, Plan A!"

Two of the girls suddenly grabbed her arms and pinned her on the tree. The President slowly walked approaching her and took a sharp-ended branch which she had found on the ground.

The other girls started attacking Iseul. Kicking her stomach, pulling her hair, slapping her face, stomped on her legs, etc.

"This is the first warning for you. Don't you even dare to lay a finger on our oppa! Do you understand?” She slowly scratched Iseul's face with the branch.

"," Iseul mumbled.

"What did you just say?" at that, Hyorin's eyes widened.

 



Luhan's POV

That girl, where is she? Is she lost? Can’t she read the map? Is she that dumb? Well duh, why do I even care?

"Oh! Hyorin with her girls are back!" Someone pointed out.

"That means..." I crossed their name from the list. I scanned the paper and true enough. The one who hasn't return yet is... Iseul indeed.

"Where is Iseul? Did you guys see her?" I asked Hyorin.

"No, I didn't," She replied curtly

Aishh, Iseul Wu! This girl is driving me crazy!

"You guys just wait here and I will go find her," I rushed to the forest and tried to find the crazy girl.


a/n : An update XD

and I want to thanks loopsided for being my beta reader <3 I LOVE YOU

AND THANKS TO MY SUBSCRIBERS WHO KEPT MOTIVATING ME BY YOUR COMMENTS

I LOVE YOUUU MUAHH

 

and please support my new fic *again*.

CLICK HERE