Chapter Seventeen

My Boyfriend is A Player

Luhan's POV
 
"Everyone gather at the auditorium please" I spoke from the mic to announce something.
 
In seconds, ALMOST everyone was already inside. Yeah ~The power of Luhan's handsomeness *smirk*.
 
"Where the hell is that girl" I scanned the whole room but I can't see her ! You know who I'm referring to. Aishh, why should I care.
 
"Hi, I'm Luhan. Your new student president and I'm here to announce something. We're going to have our annual camping. Pack your things tonight and we're going tomorrow. Everyone must join! No excuse. We will go to the camp site at 7am. We all must gathered at the school gate at 6.45am. Please arrive on time! "I strictly said.
 
Some of them excited about the camp and some of them nagged because they were too lazy.
 
"Okay, you all can go now!" I said.
 
I walked down from the stage and go to the canteen. I saw The Elites was already there so I joined them.
 
"Hey guys!" I greeted.
 
"Hey Luhan! We are talking about the camping. Should we take our private bus?" Krystal said.
 
"I think we have enough space so additional bus isn't needed" Suho said.
 
"Yeah, I agree with Suho hyung. Let's joined the others instead using our private bus." I said.
 
They nodded in unison except for Krystal. She sighed and finally agreed.
 
"Anyway, what are we going to do there?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"I don't know but some of them suggested playing couple games" I said.
 
"Couple game? Whoaaa! I want to be paired with that Japanese girl who just entered our class! She's extremely hot!" Kai said.
 
"The pairing will be senior with junior and it is random so you have no chance flirting with that Japanese, Jonginnie" I sticked out his tongue.
 
"I just hope I don't get girl with thick glasses and a dictionary everywhere. Iuhhhh,freak!" Chanyeol said.
 
"Yah Chanyeol ! Don't judge a person by it's appearance" Suho hyung glared at him.
 
"Araso hyung" Chanyeol apologized.
 
"Where is Kris?" I asked.
 
"Teaching" Baekhyun said while drinking milk bubble tea.
 
"Yahh Baekhyun hyung! Buy your own milk bubble tea! You almost drank half of it" Sehun snatched away the milk bubble tea and Baekhyun pouted cutely.
 
"Teaching? Whoaa ~ I feel bad for his student" I said.
 
"Me too" Baekhyun agreed.
 
"Should we visit him?" I suggested.
 
"Kajjaa! I'm in mood to mess up with Kris gege" Sehun said.
 
"Sehun,hajima! Do you want to be tied at the tree like Luhan gege?" Chanyeol said.
 
"Yah! Don't remind me about that" I shot him a glare.


Iseul's POV


"Follow after me" Kris said.
 
He was teaching History dance step. Aigoo, I'm bored with this song really! He played this song every second and dance to it everywhere! From living room, kitchen and included the bathroom.
 
"Whoaa, the teacher is very handsome kyaa!! If it's like this, I will attend dance class everyday!" The girl who was standing at my back squealed.
 
Yeahh handsome~ Let's see if you can still spazz over him after know him.
 
"He's idol Jaehee-ah! Of course he's handsome!" Her friend said.
 
"Yah! Both of you at the back! Pay attention!" Kris stopped teaching and scolded them.
 
They both startled and immediately zipped their mouth.
 
Kris started to teach again but it didn't last for 10 seconds. Another thing came again.
 
"KRIS GEGE!!" Some noisy boys opened the door and shouted.
 
Oh.. Aliens are here.
 
"Want me to help? You're bad at dancing you know" Lay said.
 
"Yeah gege! You " Tao teased.
 
"Yahh! Shut up or I will burn your Gucci" Kris roared.
 
What?! Burn Gucci?! Oh Kris you must be kidding me! Before you burn it I will be the first one who saved it.
 
"Fine! He doesn't need us! Let's leave him" Xiumin said.
 
"Yah yah yah! I didn't say that I didn't need your help" Kris stopped them.
 
They smiled evilly and hi-5 each other. They came back again and stand in front of the class. Suho oppa started to count how many students are inside.
 
"Twenty four, that means 2 for each person" Suho oppa said.
 
"I take her!"Luhan suddenly said and pointed at me.
 
Luhan, puhleaseeeee. Don't make any mess!
 
"No No No! I will take her!" Kris shot him her famous dead glare.
 
Some of their fangirls started to murmur and gossiping. Their eyes kept pointing at me and gave a disgusted face.
 
"Who is she? Why our oppa want to argue for her?" A girl at behind said.
 
"Yeah! Who is she?! We are even prettier than her? Keuji?" Another girl said.
 
Guys, I think you guys need a mirror really. You're prettier than me?Plastic face and thick make up, is that something that you proud of? Yuks.
 
"Eyyy,both of you! Don't need to fight, let's do rock, paper, scissors. Done right?" Sehun oppa broke two of them.
 
"Fine!" Kris agreed.
 
"Call!" Luhan also agreed.
 
"Rock...."
 
"Paper....."
 
"SCISSORS!"


a/n : I hope this chapter is not badddd >.<

Hope you guys enjoy it :D

Comment please ^^

 

MUST WATCH !