Chapter Sixteen

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV
 
I slammed my door and dragged my feet to the bed. I threw my body to the super comfy bed and closed my eyes. I felt something strange with myself. My heart was beating really fast and body temperature is hotter than usual.Is this sign of cholesterol? Oh god…
 
I took out my phone and checked my text message. I didn't touch my phone for the whole day and guess what!This what I got for not opening my text message.
 
27 new message(s)
 
Yeah ~ Everyone miss me a lot!
 
From : Giant Kris
 
Where did you guys go?
 
From : Giant Kris
 
Did you guys out from town?
 
From : Giant Kris
 
Can you ing reply my message? Щ(ºДºЩ)
 
26 messages was from that giant and all the messages was like that ! Oh Kris, puhleaseeee I'm not a kid anymore. I opened the last message and it's not from that giant, but it's from that super duper rich player.
 
From : Luhan
 
Hey babe , Have you slept? Don't forget to dream about me ! <3 Night babe :*
 
PS : If you can't sleep , You can come to my place and sleep together with me anytime !

 
ert...
 
I decided to ignore the text message and another text message came.
 
From : Luhan
 
Don't ignore me babe :'(
 
Did he asked paranormal to read my mind? -_-  Aish! If I don’t reply him I’m sure he will text me until my phone explode, I clicked ‘Reply’ and started to type.
 
Me: Can't you stop messaging me and go to sleep? You're so disturbing -__-

Luhan: I can't sleep babe :( I have so many things to do :(
 
Me: Fine, Do your things and stop messaging me okay? ¬.¬ You are damn annoying -__-.
 
Luhan: I need someone to accompany me :(
 
Me: What for? -__-
 
Luhan: I don't really know actually (•˘з˘•)
 
Me: Weirdo -__-
 
Luhan: Yes I am!
 
Me: Good if you know it! I'm going to sleep now.
 
Luhan: Why so fast? :'(
 
Me: Not everyone is hyper like you -_-. I'm sleepy!
 
Luhan: Yah! This is because the coffee that I drank!

Me: Uh yeah, Whatever.

Luhan: I’m telling the truth you know -_-.

Me: Yeah Yeah Yeah. Who cares? I’m going to sleep now.

Luhan: Fine, Night my baby ! <3 :*
 
I'm not good at lovey dovey things so I didn't reply his last message -__- , He really knows how to hook girl's heart. What a flirt U.U
 
I slowly closed my eyelids and slowly entered to my dream land.


"Eomma , Appa ! I'm home" I pressed the passcode and enter my house.


I looked around but I can't find anyone. I searched at the kitchen and they weren't there.

“Eomma, Appa!” I shouted again but nobody answers
 
I went upstairs and I didn't see them anywhere. I walked to appa’s office and saw my maid, Minah was lying unconsciously with being tied in front the door.
 
"Minah! What happened to you?!" I approached her and shook her but She didn't response.

I looked at my hand and found some blood covered my hand. I checked Minah’s body and saw her head had a big wound at her back. Seems like she was hit by something hard
 
I panicked and quickly ran in to my appa's office and it ... was a total mess! File were scattered everywhere, books were torn apart, ink was staining the file. Just like a hurricane just passed by.
 
"Something isn't right"
 
I abruptly ran to my parents' bedroom and before I stepped in to the room, I saw some blood stained the floor.I tried to open the door but it’s locked.
 
Without wasting any second, I rushed to the drawer and tried to find the backup key. Aishh , where the hell is the key !
 
After numerous drawer, I still can’t find the key! I was frustrated and searched at the last drawer. I threw everything that didn’t look like a key and Finally! I spotted the key which was hiding below my photoalbum. Without thinking further, I took the key and unlocked the door.
 
I ran inside and I … can’t believe this.Guess what I saw, My eomma... her body... and her head... were separated and her eyes popped out , My appa was drenched with blood hanging at the ceiling and at his chest, there was a knife stabbing right at his heart. I stood still, too shocked to believe what happened. I turned back and I saw he were standing there, holding a sharp knife with a little stain of blood. He smirked evilly and came toward me.
 
"Don't come" I warned him but It didn't stop him. He kept walking and my body already touched the wall.
 
He stopped 1 step right in front of me. He showed me his knife that was perfectly sharp.
 
"W..what d..do you wan..nt?" I trembled.
 
"Do you want to know how hurt my heart? We promised each other to love each other till death but I saw you with another guy. So, don't you think it's fair if you also feel the same pain?" He whispered to my ears and placed his knife to my face.
 
"You're also with a girl that time! You’re with Yoona!" I said.
 
Without any comment, he slowly scratched my face with the edge of the knife.
 
"AHHHH!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and...
 

"Yahh!! Gwenchana?" Kris rushed to my room and worriedly looked at me.
 
I woke up and realized It was a dream. Not just an ordinary dream. T.T
 
"Another strange dream again..." I mumbled and wiped my cold sweat.
 
"What dream?" Kris puzzled.
 
I remained silent.
 
"Are you sick?" He put his hand to my forehead.
 
"Yahh! You’re sick! Stay here, I will take ice pack" He ran panickly and rushed out from my room.
 
Not even a minute passed, He backed with ice pack, some medicines and a glass of warm water.
 
He poured some herbal liquid to the spoon and feed me with it. Oh god! I really hate the smell.
 
"Ahh Kris! Don't give me that nasty medicine" I pushed his hand.
 
"Stop being so stubborn and just eat it okay" He shoved it to my mouth.
 
"Yahhh! Euhhhh,Water water water water!" I grabbed the glass and drank it one-shot.
 
"Don't overact" He rolled his eyes.
 
"Treat your sick dongsaeng well!" I shot him a glare.
 
"Quickly go to sleep. You need to go to school tomorrow and I need to go to sleep! I'm freaking tired"
 
"Just go then!" I pushed him.
 
"Fine! I won't come again if you scream" I scoffed and walked away.
 
"Gomawo" I mumbled.
 
"I heard you!" I saw him smiled widely.

“I didn’t say anything” I said.

“Don’t lie! My hearing is better than dog’s hearing”
 
I smiled widely and felt warm with his care.The protective Kris is still exist!


a/n : FINALLY! I updated =)) LOL

I tried to write this chapter when I was still having a test and I think I rewrite it for 3 times already -_-

Sorry If you didn't like the chapter *bows*

Anyway, thanks for waitinggg ^^ and Did you guys notice I changed the foreword? What do you think? Is the old one better or the new one? I hope the new one is better ^^

Don't forget to comment and subcribe ^^