Chapter Twenty-three

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

"Wake up, Pig!" His voice kept spinning in my head and successfully disturbed my sleep.

"Just mind your own business," I mumbled.

"I also want to do that but I feel sorry for the bus driver. Since he can't go home if you’re sleeping here on the bus."

Aish! Why does he has to nag a lot?!

"We haven't arrived yet so what's the problem? It's his job anyway."

"Agassi, we had arrived 15 minutes ago."

"What?!" I shot up and looked around. And to my surprise the bus is indeed empty.

"Why don't you wake me up earlier?!" I blamed Luhan.

"I wake you up since 10 minutes ago."

"You should try harder!"

"Just come down and let's settle this later," He got out from the bus and left me alone inside.

Huff~ No manner at all.


Everyone was busy setting the tent and of course, like I said before, I'm not going to set the tent!


"Not helping?!" Luhan seemed troubled with the tent and looked irritated.

"Boys’ stuff! I'm not going to do it," I took out my Cosmopolitan magazine that I bought yesterday and started to leisurely read it.

He flipped the tent and that resulted in a ‘brilliant’ way. Instead of standing upright, the tent looked like a curtain. As expected, he’s dumb!

"You can't even do this?!" I put down my magazine and took the tent from him.

In the end, I am the one who have to do this thing! How come a guy doesn't know how to set a tent?!

"Dumb," I mumbled.

"Just because you can set a tent doesn’t mean you’re anywhere smarter than me," He rolled his eyes.

"At least I'm not dumb like you," I persisted.

"Yo-"

"Iseul!" Someone cut Luhan's sentence and I'm very thankful to that person.

"Yes?" I turned my back and saw one of my classmates, Nana, running towards me.

"Do you have some pads? You know~" She whispered embarrassedly.

"Ahh, let me check! Wait a minute!" I dragged my suitcase and that’s when I realized something was off. Hmm... Why is it so light? What did I put this morning ...?

...

...

Oh ! Kris was the one who packed this, right?! Something's not right! I'm screwed, really!!

"Uhmm, I think I didn't bring any… Sorry Nana," I told my classmate who waited patiently.

"Ahh, it's okay! I will ask the others. Thanks!" Nana rushed to asks other female students.

Okay, it's my and only my fault to not packed this luggage by my own.

I turned the number combination of my luggage’s pass code and slowly opened it.

...

...

OH F YOU Kris! You are the biggest moron alive! How am I supposed to wear these when the weather is freaking cold here?!!

I kicked my suitcase and quickly looked for Kris. I saw him sitting on one of the bench in a ‘like a boss’ manner while he ordered his junior to do everything. Such a bully.

"Kris, you jerk!" I shot him a venomous glare.

"Hmm? What happened?" He acted 'innocent'.

“Do you want me to strip you now?" I grabbed his shirt.

"Slow down, Baby! What happen? I really don't understand," He provided.

Seems like he had just hit his empty head and suffered a sudden amnesia.

"Can you explain what kind of clothes you packed for me?" I tried not to shout at his face.

"Ahh… About that..." He scratched his non-itchy hair. "You said to take the clothes that I want so I just put the clothes that I see."

"And you are expecting me to wear those here? Is there something wrong with your head?!"

"If you don't want to wear it you can just wear the clothes you’re wearing now for the whole trip," He said as a matter of fact.

This Idiot... He doesn't even feel sorry about this!


a/n : I will update another chapter LATER XD

Please support my new fic ^^

CLICK HERE