Chapter Eight

My Boyfriend is A Player

Luhan's POV

"Fortunately, you brought her here before the alcohol really kicked in and the allergy got worse. Please, from now on, take a better care of the patient," The middle aged doctor said.

"Has she gained her counscioness?" I asked, a bit panicky.

Stupid girl, why must I get worried about you. It's not like it's my fault! Well, not all. Right?

"Soon," He smiled fatherly.
 


-------------------------------
 

Iseul's POV

A bright light shone at my face. I opened my sensitive eyes slowly and realized I'm not in my own room. The room I was staying at has walls that covered with white wallpaper and the huge window near the bed seems unfamiliar to me. My wandering gaze fell on my phone, it was placed on top of the white wooden nightstand. I took it and mentally cringed when I saw there are 57 missed calls and 24 new messages.

"Iseul? Where are you?" - Kris

"Iseul pick up your phone!" - Kris

"God dammit Iseul, I swear when I get my hands on you!!!" - Kris

"Yah, I was joking, go home already" - Kris

"Do you want me to pick you up? Where are you?" - Kris

"Gwaenchana?" - Kris

It's been a while since I last saw this side of Kris. Such a rare sight to see.

I decided to call my brother. It beeps several times. I think he's still asleep because it's Saturday and this is 7 in the morning. None of our family members is a morning person after all. I'm about to disconnect the phone when he suddenly picked it up.

"WHERE ARE YOU????!!!!" He shouted way TOO loud. Geez.

"Shut up! It's not like I'm ended up in a hotel bed," I chuckled. Hearing my brother's worried voice somehow warmed my heart.

"You don't even came home after school yesterday!" He shouted again.

"You're the one who was dead on the couch while the sun was still shining oh so brightly!" I replied, scandalized of such acussation.

"...Fine. Come home now!"

"Can not."

"Iseul Wu!"

"I'm at the hospital!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE?! YOU FOUGHT, DIDN'T YOU?!" He boomed over the phone for the second time.

"I'm innocent," I said with a cute tone.

"You really...." He murmured inaudible curses.

"If it will make you feel better, Im fine! It's just an allergy."

"YOU STUPID GIRL! How dare you drink alcohol again?! Didn't I warn you enough times?!" He nagged.

"At least I'm smarter than you, dumb benben," I mumbled.

"Yah! I can hear that!" He said loudly. Kris seriously needs to learn to control his voice volume.

"Syalalalalalaa~" I acted like I didn't heard him.

It was silent before I heard him sigh exasperatedly. I kinda feel bad for him.

"Have some rest now, I will visit you later," He said. I can hear his relief from over the line.

"Ne, arasso," I said sweetly before I pressed the disconnect button.

I'm bored out of my wits so I decided to watch the television. , the remote controller is on the sofa. I hauled myself to stand up when suddenly the door opened. I stopped in my track, just to be greeted with the sight of a certain . Luhan saw me and gaped.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU TRYING TO ESCAPE?!" He shouted. What the heck is wrong with people and shouting, seriously.

"I'm innocent," I used the same phrase and cute tone to answer him.

"So what are you trying to do, you innocent girl?"

"Trying to get the television controller, I am innocent, right?"

He eyed me suspiciously. "Yeahh, whatever," He finally said.

"So, what are you doing here? You're going to be late for school," I took the remote controller and laid back down to my bed.

"I ditched school," He said calmly.

"Lazy ," I mumbled, my eyes focused on the television flat screen.

"Tell me everything that happened yesterday," He disregard my previous comment and asked curiously.

"I don't want to," I rejected immediately.

"Don't try to refuse or..." He smirked. Malicious glint on his bambi orbs.

"Or what?" I rolled my eyes.

He silently ed his uniform blazer. Done with it, he undone his cuff buttons, all the while giving me a y look. With confident smirk he came toward my bed.

I gulped. I would be lying if I say he was not attractive –and seductive.

"Should I force the answers out of your lips?" He gave me a y smirk.

My eyes widened in horror. Oh my God! What is this?!

 

-------------------------------


Luhan's POV

She put on her poker face but still, I can see through to her scared expression. She inched backwards on her bed, but I didn't budge. I kept going. Her body finally met the wall. I hauled myself up her until we are practically only inches apart.

"Why are you so scared?" I asked seductively.

"I'm not s..scared," She stuttered, turning her head to face the wall.

"Don't put that 'Wu Siblings' poker face. I know that expression well," I chuckled.

I held her chin and made her face me. I let my own face came nearer towards hers. I let go of her and instead slowly approaching her lips, closing my eyes. I puckered my lips, readied myself for our first kiss... but all I feel is something cold and hard. I slowly opened my eyelids. I look in front of me and realized that instead of kissing Iseul's beautiful lips, I was kissing the wall. The wall? I'M KISSING THE WALL?!!!

"WHAT THE HELL ?!" I shouted. I looked around and there she is. Iseul was in a squatting position near the foot of her bed. How did she even??

"I told you. Don't you dare to play this kind of game with me," She winked victoriously.

 


-------------------------------

 

Kris' POV

Iseul, you such a troublemaker! But it's not like I have the right to get mad. I drank five bottles of wine that day. I guess I'm lucky because I don't have any wine allergy. Should have not let her out of my watch, tch!

"Kris oppa!" I heard some girls shouted from behind.

I stopped in my track and put on my fan service face before I turned around. Here it goes, popularity boost!

"Oppa, do you know that Sooyoung is transferred to this school?" One of the girls asked with wide scandalized eyes.

"But oppa, that is with her new boyfriend! How dare she betrayed you!" Another one protested.

"Wait, what do you say? ...Sooyoung is back? Where do you hear that from?" I asked, my blood ran cold.

"I overheard it when I'm at the teacher office this morning. Because the one who transferred is Choi Ki Ho's son and his future daughter in law!" The girls kep murmuring their stories and curses, but i tuned them out.

Sooyoung... I never would have tought that you will do this to me.

I went to the principal office and waited in front of it. After about five minutes, finally a tall figured girl and an even taller figured boy (but he's still shorter than me) came out of the room. They saw me and our eyes met each other.

"Kris?" Sooyoung seemed shocked.

"You know him?" Siwon asked her.

"Umm, yeah... Not a really important person, just an old acquaintance," Sooyoung said nervously, her hands gripped onto her uniform skirt.

"So, I'm not that important to you," I scoffed.

"What do you want?" Siwon asked protectively.

"Just want to say, please take care of this well," I smirked, trying my best to hid the stabbing pain I felt in my chest.

"What did you say?" Siwon looked suprised while his future wife widen her eyes, shocked out of her wits.

"Please. Take. Care. Of. This. Well." I repeated once again.

"How dare you..." Siwon raged, his face red.

"Watch your words!" Sooyoung shouted, her eyes teary.

"You should watch yourself first," I smirked and left them, satisfied.

Sooyoung, I will make you regret treating me like a rubbish. Thanks Sooyoung, thanks for waking me up from this delusional dream.

 

 

a/n Fast update ^^

I hope it's not dissapointing

Please comment and subscribe :3

anyway, check out my latest oneshot ;;)

1. Suho's one shot

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/352739/blood-war-of-love-oneshot-romance-exok-suho-btob-ilhoon

2. Kris' one shot

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/351985/finally-we-met-again-oneshot-romance-exo-exok-exom-kris

Check my friend's one shot too <3

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/352710/a-butler-s-secret-love-changmin-oneshot-romance-ilhoon

PastelClover