Chapter Twenty-seven

My Boyfriend is A Player

Iseul's POV

"She's my girlfriend," He declared once again.

WTF is he trying to do? He never asked me out, never buy me , we never go out for date. Girlfriend? Helloooow~ your definition of girlfriend and mine are clearly very different.

"Oppa, don't try to protect her! You both will get caught in an ugly scandal!" Hyorin was on the verge of tears.

That ... Hey, if you are a true fan of Kris, you should already notice that we both have pretty faces. Although I hate to admit it, but our face’s features are similar. I'm pretty, he's handsomm...well, you know what I mean.

"Why would I get caught in a scandal just for revealing my biologically blood related sister?! She's not even embarrassing," He rolled his eyes.

My pride swelled. At least The Almighty Krisus admitted that I'm not embarrassing, and I feel surprisingly great to hear that.

"How about Luhan oppa? Girlfriend?! Seriously?!" One of the girls who seems like they had sold their body and soul to Luhan said with tears forming in the inner corner of her eyes.

Oh , is it time for drama already?

"Damn right, she's really my girlfriend," He slung one of his arms onto my shoulder. A bit startled by the sudden skinship, I feel my heart beat faster. I need to check my cholesterol and get all thorough medical examination seriously.

"Don't act stupid you moron," I whispered through my gritted teeth and glared at him.

He acted like he didn't hear anything and keep on with the drama.

"I can't believe this!" Hyorin looked very upset and walked away.

Awww, so sad. You sarcastically noted. Count that as my revenge to you, woman!

Everyone is clearly brokenhearted –or you can say almost everyone, because another half of the students are Kris' fans so yeah, I know what's in their dirty minds right then...

MISSION: GET CLOSE TO KRISUS’ DONGSAENG AND SLOWLY APPROACH THE MAIN TARGET.

Sweet. My life is ruined... totally.


Luhan's POV


"Yah! You are in a really deep now, dude! How can you said that?!" Baekhyun seemed really shocked, as well as the other members. Their expressions were like a wide variety of '(۳˚Д˚)۳'

"How can we solve this kind of scandal!" Sehun also looked frustrated, all the while continued nibbling on his freaking bubble milk tea.

"I was just revealing the truth," I said matter-of-factly and everyone gave me a 'what-the-hell-are-you-speaking' look afterwards. "She's my fiancé, or you can say my soon-to-be fiancé," I answered smugly.

"Are you serious now?!" Suho’s eyes widened. "I thought you won’t be able to get married forever with that kind of attitude," Xiumin commented.

"Well… It’s just sort of a business matter," I sighed. Actually, I don't even know why I just revealed her status as my soon-to-be-wife. Those words were just blurted out without my mouth’s permission. I'm so strange, I know.

"Hey Kris, you got an awesome brother-in-law here!" Chanyeol joked.

"Oh. So. Funny," The taller boy said sarcastically. I know that previously he had already vowed not to let his sister dates anyone from EXO –because he said we are jerks. And that includes him!

"What's wrong with me as a new family member? You got a handsome one," I confidently said.

"Prince Syndrome," Baekhyun rolled his eyes and continued to do his masterpiece, EYELINER ART.

"Guess what, the news already made their way to Seoul!" Chanyeol opened an article and... true enough.

EXO's Luhan is rumored to be dating EXO's Kris younger sister.

HAHAHA, now I can see for myself how fast the internet works nowadays.

"I bet manager hyung will come to pick you in no time," Suho said. "10.000 won for that!" Sehun joined gleefully.

"Minors are not allowed to gam-"

BANG!

"LUHAN! SEOUL, OFFICE, NOW!!" Manager hyung roared, looking furious. As fast as he came, he left just like that. Not before he slammed the door shut –making us flinched.

Oh great, manager hyung even bother to came here all the way from Seoul at such speed. All thanks to those freaking sasaeng fans!


A/N : MUST WATCHHH EXO NEW SONG - GROWLLLL :B
IT"S SO AMAZING KYA XD